Results - May 27/28

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Brown paper bag crew
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Brown paper bag crew »

A's Brahma 4 Greenock 0
B's Brahma 6 Greenock 0
C's Downs 2 Celts 3

Top day for the Brahma

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

Redders wrote:
unknown? wrote:limnos 0 west beach 7 :cry:
The coaches head might be on the choping board down there ;)

Who is the coach unknown? :P
spot on!!!

things need 2 improve is an understatement... maybe a new voice in the change room is needed??? something must give!!! or perhaps all the boys rally behind the club, commit themselves to the cause and dramatically lift their game!!!
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the REAL one... again and again"

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Harryhandsome1 , its because they know how valuable those 3 pionts are. its very tight at the top. two big games over the next two weeks. first is beach against east, both coming off big wins this week. followed the week after by farm against vista. could be a chance for one team to make a break

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

unknown? wrote:
maybe a new voice in the change room is needed???
sack the coach :!: :!: bring on guus

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

Frappe wrote:
unknown? wrote:
maybe a new voice in the change room is needed???
sack the coach :!: :!: bring on guus
ur on the commitee, forward the motion

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

on the committee? I'm not who you think I am :D

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

Sidopolous - I think you may have his number wrong! I know one guy who was getting his shirt pulled and responded with a well placed elbow - your a fairly physical side - as are we, however if a player is pulling at someones shirt, then he shouldn't complain if he catches an elbow - just ask the number 4 in the B's - I thought he wanted to swap shirts while the game was still going - so he ended up on the ground a few times - if you give it, you must learn to take it

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

Frappe wrote:on the committee? I'm not who you think I am :D
and im unknown?

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

Pontian 2
Imbros 0

Good game played on a hard and tight pitch. Imbros had some chances and didnt take them. Must say I had to laugh at a few of the Imbros supporters who were giving me stick. All in good fun as I dont mind it if it all remains on the park. Well played by the pontian boys and Good luck to Imbros and I hope the boys that are going to the WC have a great and safe time.

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

onthepissagain wrote:Harryhandsome1 , its because they know how valuable those 3 pionts are. its very tight at the top. two big games over the next two weeks. first is beach against east, both coming off big wins this week. followed the week after by farm against vista. could be a chance for one team to make a break
I wouldnt be surprised if these teams remained close all season. There is still a long way to go this season in div 2, good standard by all teams this year. I see Bosna got up for their first win of the season this week

totti
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by totti »

hey moomoo and frappe your club should be ashamed of your self,i watched the c's sunday against fulham,and why does the ref your president,have to cheat all the time.I can see why everyone hates your club,REMEMBER what goes around comes around.And fulham you need a goalie,that short guy is hopeless

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

I was there my friend would you care to elaborate exactly?

If thats what you call bad refereeing you really need to get out more on the weekend. From what Ive seen more often that not our ref has favoured other teams this year quite a bit, its only a bad occurence that seems to get the attention.

Gamoto mouni
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Gamoto mouni »

Well said Frappe!!!

Which clud r u from totti??

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

Well what a league we have in div 2 ah,ya drop 2 frekin points and drop 2 frekin spots on the frekin ladder yet ya still in the frekin hunt for top spot........frekin frekster ah.Some good frekin teams in this league good look to yus frekin all ah.

frekin muppet of a league.

totti
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by totti »

the raptors,better than your side any day,camoto thats the only picture you be dreaming, youngster

bluemoon
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by bluemoon »

Looks like the Limnos v's Fulham C's was the match of the round .... shiraz everyone was there.....
Maybe the ref was a little harsh on the Fulham player who was on the verge of bursing the capilaries in his face with the obsenities he was bestowing on the him - albeit it was a constant tirade of abuse toward the ref during the match. The ref isnt being paid and more than not he was fair on the day why should he have to put up with crap like that
Also it was balanced up with Fulham's "mini me" goal keeper who was clearly 3 meters outside the box when he took a stunning chest mark - INSTANT RED - but he wasnt even given a yellow....put up or shut up i say.....

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

have to agree with bulldog. div 2 is a great frekin league. all the top sides taking points from each other and keeping it close. frekin great to be involved in. second half of the season is looking exciting

Gamoto mouni
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Gamoto mouni »

lol, I do wish, Mmmm

Totti I dont care if ur better or not, been playing against you guys since 96 in trial games, league games & carnivals, ask people like Arthur who have been with yas for a long time, you've beaten us once, in a trial game in the last 11 years... do your research befofe you run your mouth... 8)

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

gotta know what the deal is with the limnos keepers? they subbed the keeper in a's & b's. all their keepers are well below second div standard

Gamoto mouni
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Gamoto mouni »

agree with bulldog and onthepissagain toughest div 2 season for several years ... good standard!!!
Last edited by Gamoto mouni on Mon May 29, 2006 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gamoto mouni
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Gamoto mouni »

First team keeper played with a injury and reaggravated it!!!
Our other keeper (who didnt play)(injured) Is ready, will be playing this week

its not like we've got a stockpile of them, ( 3 keepers injured at the same time)

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

and our other keeper should be back soon from a knee recon

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

just a question. dont think it would of made a difference to any scores on the weekend. but did think it was a bit odd to use 3 keepers for the 2 games

Gamoto mouni
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Gamoto mouni »

It would of made a difference in the B's (4 of the goals were keeper errors)
not in the A's

colon clenser
Apprentice
Apprentice

colon clenser

Post by colon clenser »

pls correct me if im wrong did u say totti your from imbros,,i dont think so

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

Gamoto mouni
Junior

Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:38 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol, I do wish, Mmmm

Totti I dont care if ur better or not, been playing against you guys since 96 in trial games, league games & carnivals, ask people like Arthur who have been with yas for a long time, you've beaten us once, in a trial game in the last 11 years... do your research befofe you run your mouth...
not that it really matters but i recall beeting limnos when they had the highly paid karamanlis in goal. but that ok, why prevent the truth from interfering with a good story.

once again - totti is not from the raptors!!!!!!

Moomoo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Moomoo »

TOTTI,

I KNOW quite a few of the Fulham Boys, they are all good blokes.

and for the record , the Fulham C team keeper was excellent !!

Gamoto mouni
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Gamoto mouni »

Totti you sherry 8)

Tick
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Tick »

bluemoon wrote:Looks like the Limnos v's Fulham C's was the match of the round .... shiraz everyone was there.....
Maybe the ref was a little harsh on the Fulham player who was on the verge of bursing the capilaries in his face with the obsenities he was bestowing on the him - albeit it was a constant tirade of abuse toward the ref during the match. The ref isnt being paid and more than not he was fair on the day why should he have to put up with crap like that
Also it was balanced up with Fulham's "mini me" goal keeper who was clearly 3 meters outside the box when he took a stunning chest mark - INSTANT RED - but he wasnt even given a yellow....put up or shut up i say.....

AGAIN LIMNOS C'S WIN AT HOME BY 1 GOAL!
I wonder if their was another blatent offside ignored by the ref in the last couple of minutes to give Limnos another home game win :twisted:

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

Tick wrote:
bluemoon wrote:Looks like the Limnos v's Fulham C's was the match of the round .... shiraz everyone was there.....

AGAIN LIMNOS C'S WIN AT HOME BY 1 GOAL!
I wonder if their was another blatent offside ignored by the ref in the last couple of minutes to give Limnos another home game win :twisted:

tissue??? :cry:
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------