div 3 talk

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Leethal
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Leethal »

We (Payneham) still have 4 games to go. Tomorrow against Macedonia (A) who are looking ok at the moment. Then we have Brahma (A) followed by Seaford (H) and El Salvador (A).

Our form of late has been pretty sound. Our last 3 games were a 2-0 defeat of Bosna, a 3-0 defeat of San Marco and a 3-3 draw with Munno Para which we should have probably won except for some poor defensive errors and a finishing c@ckup on my behalf. So hopefully we can end the season with some consistency and look forward to next season.

The great thing is that we've got a team of goers who play for each other and don't give in without a fight. We don't have any stars, just a bunch of blokes that will have a real crack.

The Russian Submarine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Russian Submarine »

Our form of late has been pretty sound. Our last 3 games were a 2-0 defeat of Bosna, a 3-0 defeat of San Marco and a 3-3 draw with Munno Para which we should have probably won except for some poor defensive errors and a finishing c@ckup on my behalf.
That is crap! Munno Para lost thet game three times!!! Munno Para were clearly the better side, but some shite defence let them down once again!!!! I think MP at home, will beat Brahma this week.

"It was the challenge of returning home and wearing the famous black and white shirt which made up my mind." - Alan Shearer

Big G
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Big G »

MP only drew 3-3 because i dropped two balls gifting them two goals, and their last was a penalty, apart from that i made one save in the whole game, we should have won 3-0

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Between the Sticks »

MU LIONS - 0
PPT - 0

hard fought game today with unfortunately no result.....thought we had the better of the play but as all to often unable to capitalize..... one great stop by their keeper in the second half and numerous squandered chances by our front men .....none the less a good game played in good spirits apart from the pathetic refferee today..... PPT are great bunch of lads and their supporters albeit a few were great....good luck to them for the survival battle but i reckon theyll be ok as their run home is easier than ours...

Bosnian Pitbull
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bosnian Pitbull »

Handy_man wrote:MU LIONS - 0
PPT - 0

hard fought game today with unfortunately no result.....thought we had the better of the play but as all to often unable to capitalize..... one great stop by their keeper in the second half and numerous squandered chances by our front men .....none the less a good game played in good spirits apart from the pathetic refferee today..... PPT are great bunch of lads and their supporters albeit a few were great....good luck to them for the survival battle but i reckon theyll be ok as their run home is easier than ours...
Thats too bad man, i thought that you guys would kill PAYNEHAM POSTEL but S*hit happens, you can only hope the san marco didnt beat seaford but the chances are low and you guys have 2 hard games ahead of you..Brahma and Bosna..hope you boys shape up and stay in div3
ALL THE BEST

BADA BING
Star Player
Star Player

Post by BADA BING »

Yeh we had a big win yesterday 6-1 against Seaford, our B's score wasnt a misprint we won 9-6 after being 5-0 up at half time.
Its defintely going to be an exciting end to the year for the A's with only 2 points seperating 5th from 8th, good luck gentlemen

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Bosnian Pitbull wrote:
Handy_man wrote:MU LIONS - 0
PPT - 0

Thats too bad man, i thought that you guys would kill PAYNEHAM POSTEL but S*hit happens, you can only hope the san marco didnt beat seaford but the chances are low and you guys have 2 hard games ahead of you..Brahma and Bosna..hope you boys shape up and stay in div3
ALL THE BEST
we had plenty of posession and chances but as this was our 4th nil all draw this year i guess it shows our weakness because we can certainly match it with the best of them in general play.... but we are where we are because we desrve to be there and our last two games against brahma and you boys are the toughest of all the others fighting for survival but we''ll give our best......

Big G
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Big G »

it's obvious seaford are going down but god i hope El Salvador drop, bunch of ferrals in my opinion.

Good hard fought game yesterday handy, Pitty the ref was so cabernet lol

web
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by web »

Yep goalie was a good game to watch yesterday.
Ref was terrible.. he does not have a clue. was a cabernet player and an even worse ref.
Cheers
You are more than welcome to Bring It On.

HAIL HAIL

Brown paper bag crew
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Brown paper bag crew »

Stay off the drugs Webby! Wrong game

web
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by web »

sorry still recovering from the munno para game

HAIL HAIL

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

oi guys jus a stupied question

hw many teams will relegate coz we r jus 9 teams 1 team dropped already, dosent tat mean jus 1 team will relegate????

web
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by web »

I have heard 2 are still going down and 3 coming up.
not fair on the team that comes 2nd bottom .
but thats what i think is going to happen

HAIL HAIL

silentassasin
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by silentassasin »

The game between macos and payneham was a brilliant match with a cabernet result. 2 teams who i think both played fair but squandered a few opportunities. i enjoy playing macos, theyre a good club. the ref wasnt the best but ive seen alot worse this year. thought the red card for number 12 was abit harsh.
i heard that 2 clubs are still getting relegated and 3 are coming up. i think it will be seaford and el salvador.
without sounding too cocky i can gaurantee you payneham wont be getting relegated. weve been playing good soccer recently. we fight to the end and we will do that for the rest of the season.

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

@Maco12, do you still read the forum :?: In two weeks that's an own goal and a red card :shock: Pretty impressive maco12. :lol:
I'm very happy to have moved to West Ham, because I can play for a better team than Sheffield Wednesday.
- Paolo Di Canio

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Dicanio wrote:@Maco12, do you still read the forum :?: In two weeks that's an own goal and a red card :shock: Pretty impressive maco12. :lol:

oooOoo surprise surprise... u srs hav friends ur talkin with in here??

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

torres12 wrote:
Dicanio wrote:@Maco12, do you still read the forum :?: In two weeks that's an own goal and a red card :shock: Pretty impressive maco12. :lol:

What are you on about :?: :?: :?:
I'm very happy to have moved to West Ham, because I can play for a better team than Sheffield Wednesday.
- Paolo Di Canio

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Dicanio wrote:
torres12 wrote:

What are you on about :?: :?: :?:

jack daniel's :lol: :lol:

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

torres12 wrote:

whats an srs? i dunno about friends..... i think dicanio is stirring the pot because m12 made some bold predictions pre season 8)

dey dicanio how many first team games have you played this year at your usual centre half position???? you know what im talking about :lol: :lol: M12 is a top lad and another 10 with his heart wouldve seen us right up there....both the own goal and the send off were harsh....

p.s good luck sunday 8)

Leethal
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Leethal »

thought the red card for number 12 was abit harsh.

i agree with this.. it wasn't like number 12 was putting in bad challenges.. just a series of 50/50 frees against him. reckon his reaction to the ref was the clincher.. very harsh though. :shock: i mean, i booted the ball away after the goalie saved my header and didn't even get spoken to.. i hope that this red card and subsequent suspension doesn't lead to relegation seeing as though i reckon that number 12 is amongst MC's best players..
all the best to you guys for the remaining matches.. we'll do our very best to knock off El Salvador in the last match and hope that helps.

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Leethal wrote:thought the red card for number 12 was abit harsh.

i agree with this.. it wasn't like number 12 was putting in bad challenges.. just a series of 50/50 frees against him. reckon his reaction to the ref was the clincher.. very harsh though. :shock: i mean, i booted the ball away after the goalie saved my header and didn't even get spoken to.. i hope that this red card and subsequent suspension doesn't lead to relegation seeing as though i reckon that number 12 is amongst MC's best players..
all the best to you guys for the remaining matches.. we'll do our very best to knock off El Salvador in the last match and hope that helps.
oh

so now i know who you are.... i remember u kicking the ball away and nothing at all.... m12 is a hard passionate player but has no malice intentions and as you guys know passions were high coz seasons are depending on it and you know that ref gave us nothing all day and yes it was the reaction that saw him sent off which dosent help us as we gonna have to borrow a couple from the brahma lodge footy club to finish the season :wink: good luck against the salvos....watch that prik linesman who gets nasty if they start losing....

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

Handy_man wrote:
torres12 wrote:

whats an srs? i dunno about friends..... i think dicanio is stirring the pot because m12 made some bold predictions pre season 8)

dey dicanio how many first team games have you played this year at your usual centre half position???? you know what im talking about :lol: :lol: M12 is a top lad and another 10 with his heart wouldve seen us right up there....both the own goal and the send off were harsh....

p.s good luck sunday 8)
Yes Handy man you are right, very bold statements made by maso12 indeed. In response to your question yes I do know what your talking about and I have only started in 3 league games. However when he asked me if I play A's I had started in every friendly and I played every game last season, so it wasn't a lie. We have since picked up better players so I don't mind playing in the b's. The only down side is with the earlier kick off you don't get quite as long to recover from a hang over.
- Paolo Di Canio

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Dicanio wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
torres12 wrote:

p.s good luck sunday 8)
Yes Handy man you are right, very bold statements made by maso12 indeed. In response to your question yes I do know what your talking about and I have only started in 3 league games. However when he asked me if I play A's I had started in every friendly and I played every game last season, so it wasn't a lie. We have since picked up better players so I don't mind playing in the b's. The only down side is with the earlier kick off you don't get quite as long to recover from a hang over.

tats a hard fact, with my team in europ i played (last yr) our matches always at 16:00 = 4 pm

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Dicanio wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
torres12 wrote:

p.s good luck sunday 8)
just dangling the carrot mate :D :wink:

forget the hangover mate do like i do two quadruple scotches before the game and im set till 5pm :lol: or so my mate new pom reckons...

hey either you guys or bosna gonna really make any type of effort this weekend or is it just a formality as the table seems sorted? or can it change?

we've organised metal detectors for the last game at our ground :D easy boys :!:

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

torres12 wrote:
Dicanio wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
torres12 wrote:

p.s good luck sunday 8)

tats a hard fact, with my team in europ i played (last yr) our matches always at 16:00 = 4 pm
shutup torres :lol:
Sejad Salihovic!!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Handy_man wrote:
Dicanio wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
torres12 wrote:

p.s good luck sunday 8)

forget the hangover mate do like i do two quadruple scotches before the game and im set till 5pm :lol: or so my mate new pom reckons...

hey either you guys or bosna gonna really make any type of effort this weekend or is it just a formality as the table seems sorted? or can it change?

we've organised metal detectors for the last game at our ground :D easy boys :!:

hahahahaha...... nah i dun think so there will be a fight from our side coz the most of our "supporters" got a big mouth but i bet ya they wont even be at the match agains grove... as i always say its jus a match

lol i guess there wont be any fights... coz we are promoted nd grove as well i mean... nah lets say i HOPE it wont be... :D :D

duno if there still drunk ppl at our games....

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

Handy_man wrote:
Dicanio wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
torres12 wrote:

p.s good luck sunday 8)

It would be nice to win the league against Bosna this week at our home ground so I would like to think we'll be up for it. We can't have them taking 6 points off of us now can we.
- Paolo Di Canio

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

fuuk me boys....somewhere in here i got all confused with B telling torres to shut up and torres on about jack daniels and 4 pm kick offs.....ha ha ha

its always good to finish the year on a good note so i wish you all a good game and some friendly banter afterwards..... holding grudges from the past is non productive and dosent benefit anyone except the idiots.... may the best teams win and the rest applaud and enjoy the competition....cheers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Handy_man wrote:fuuk me boys....somewhere in here i got all confused with B telling torres to shut up and torres on about jack daniels and 4 pm kick offs.....ha ha ha

its always good to finish the year on a good note so i wish you all a good game and some friendly banter afterwards..... holding grudges from the past is non productive and dosent benefit anyone except the idiots.... may the best teams win and the rest applaud and enjoy the competition....cheers :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice words nice words ( im rly sry we r celebratin:p)

i wish from my side every team a good seasons end.... nd i hope for the match against grove a good nd fair match

good luck to all the rest of the teams

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

here here! we've all had our ups and downs and now lets celebrate the end of what has been an eventful year..
Sejad Salihovic!!