Racism : Kick It Out

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: Racism : Kick It Out

Post by Michael »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Michael wrote:
predrag wrote:English fans singing that Serbs are scum wherever they may be in the Kosovar capital Pristine,now is that counted as Racism?

"Some" english fans are just pure scum.
They go looking for trouble, and when that trouble actually retaliates, they scream abuse and being picked on!

:lol:

When have you attended a game involving England?

Worst I have seen is the cowardly italian attacks. Hungarians weren't too good either.
I don't want to associate with imbeciles and degenerates like the true Pommy football supporter.
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Michael wrote:
I don't want to associate with imbeciles and degenerates like the true Pommy football supporter.
Ahh, so as per usual, you are speaking without knowing the facts. I see.

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

Michael wrote:

And you keep your head in the sand, as usual, I see.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/england-eng ... -from-home
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Michael wrote:
Michael wrote:

And you keep your head in the sand, as usual, I see.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/england-eng ... -from-home
You don't know the facts, that's all I need to know.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

WADA (world anti doping agency)just made a decision that Russian football players/Athletes not be allowed to play/participate at the 2022 world cup/Olympics,this agency has not got anything to do with the world Olympic committee,its sole purpose is just to test athletes.Now US athletes are not tested by them because of a guarantee given by the US state department that their athletes/sportspeople are drug free(clean).So if you are just an athlete /player from the Russian federation ,you are banned from competing-now if that is not racism at its best ,then what is!

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

predrag wrote:WADA (world anti doping agency)just made a decision that Russian football players/Athletes not be allowed to play/participate at the 2022 world cup/Olympics,this agency has not got anything to do with the world Olympic committee,its sole purpose is just to test athletes.Now US athletes are not tested by them because of a guarantee given by the US state department that their athletes/sportspeople are drug free(clean).So if you are just an athlete /player from the Russian federation ,you are banned from competing-now if that is not racism at its best ,then what is!
Did you get that from the internet? Because it's absolute garbage.

US athletes are tested by USADA which is an independent NGO authorised by WADA, nothing to do with the State Department.

UK athletes are tested by UKAD which is an independent NGO authorised by WADA, nothing to do with the Foreign Office.

Russian athletes are tested by RUSADA which is no longer authorised by WADA because they cheat on the results, probably due to political interference. Therefore, Russian athletes are not themselves banned, but they cannot be certified and cannot compete except as independent athletes in which case they have to submit to WADA testing. Since 90% of them are riddled with drugs, that won't happen.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Problem is WADA are law unto themselves and don't exactly have a great track record.

That said, as Cyril suggests, not much choice here but to ban them, although I bet that there will be positive tests from other countries after these Olympics.

One must feel for those innocent (Russian) athletes all the same.
Ignore this signature

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

predrag wrote:WADA (world anti doping agency)just made a decision that Russian football players/Athletes not be allowed to play/participate at the 2022 world cup/Olympics,this agency has not got anything to do with the world Olympic committee,its sole purpose is just to test athletes.Now US athletes are not tested by them because of a guarantee given by the US state department that their athletes/sportspeople are drug free(clean).So if you are just an athlete /player from the Russian federation ,you are banned from competing-now if that is not racism at its best ,then what is!
How is this even in this thread, you clearly have no idea what the meaning of racism is.
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

I guess according to you Hitler wasn't racist towards Slavic people because he was as white as them.I think you should live a week with my name,then you might discover what the true meaning of the word is.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

After the fall of the Berlin wall,when the East German state sponsored programme was reviled,during most world surveys around 7to8% of athletes admitted to have used a banned substance.Now there were around 14000 athletes at the London games ,making around 1000 of them as drug cheats ,i am sure most come from countries like China/Russia/UK/USA ,the reason most do not get caught is because they are using chemicals that nobody is screening for at all,because of advanced labs working for governments all so that these countries can prove to the rest of the world as to how good they are at everything.Where do you think the east German scientists ended up,working for companies like BAYER maybe?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

predrag wrote:I guess according to you Hitler wasn't racist towards Slavic people because he was as white as them.I think you should live a week with my name,then you might discover what the true meaning of the word is.

Try living as an Englishman in australia. The racism against us is even in the mainstream.

Just Dave now
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Just Dave now »

predrag wrote:I guess according to you Hitler wasn't racist towards Slavic people because he was as white as them.I think you should live a week with my name,then you might discover what the true meaning of the word is.

Try living as an Englishman in australia. The racism against us is even in the mainstream.

huh ? same race
I may not be perfect but I'm still the closest I have ever come across

Grosso Mk II
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Grosso Mk II »

Dave now from No 9 wrote:

huh ? same race
constant victim-hood mentality, he must be so depressed

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Yesterday i broke up a fight between my two elderly neighbors,one is a Scot the other a Englishman-they both called each other racist,see others see it likewise also.Bye the way WTF has the Russian soccer team have to do with doped up Gymnasts/Athletes to be even mentioned at all?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

huh ? same race
The definition of racism includes nationality.

Plus, not all australians are Anglo-Saxon..

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Grosso Mk II wrote:
constant victim-hood mentality, he must be so depressed

funny from you

Just Dave now
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Just Dave now »

huh ? same race
The definition of racism includes nationality.

Plus, not all australians are Anglo-Saxon..
racism is too loosely used these days , I prefer to use the term just champagne to each other
I may not be perfect but I'm still the closest I have ever come across

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Not everyone from England is Anglo-Saxon,some might be Jutes in hiding!

haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player

Post by haywood djablowme »

Dirty, dirty, dirty Spuds - yes 3 time! That how many times the ground announcer had to intervene
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

haywood djablowme wrote:Dirty, dirty, dirty Spuds - yes 3 time! That how many times the ground announcer had to intervene
I'd love to defend them, but that is cuntish behaviour. Pretty sure that CCTV will identify the idiots and they'll be watching on TV for the rest of their lives. chardonnays will probably go and support Arsenal now.
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

Nice One Cyril wrote:
haywood djablowme wrote:Dirty, dirty, dirty Spuds - yes 3 time! That how many times the ground announcer had to intervene
I'd love to defend them, but that is cuntish behaviour. Pretty sure that CCTV will identify the idiots and they'll be watching on TV for the rest of their lives. chardonnays will probably go and support Arsenal now.
Don't Spurs supporters spit in other peoples food. I was told that on another thread. Arsenal would not accept them. :o

Seriously though , I watched the game and the incident didn't look good. Antonio Rüdiger called it out straight away. Kudos to the ref. The Ref was so professional in his handling of the situation.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

Nice One Cyril wrote:
The thing is, all cubs have good and bad fans.

Next week it could be Liverpool, then UTD etc.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Is there any proof it actually occurred?

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Hard to miss the bottle flying through the air onto the pitch.
Danny Blanchflower

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Nice One Cyril wrote:

Hard to miss the bottle flying through the air onto the pitch.

I was referring to the racism.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

Considering the clubs have confirmed it, I would think so.
I am aware of the word alleged is in reports but the proof is pretty clear from the reports and actions.

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

Also,

Metropolitan Police also confirmed that a Chelsea fan had been ejected from the stadium on Sunday after committing a racially aggravated public order offence.
Spurs' South Korea winger Heung-Min Son, who did not hear the alleged abuse, is understood to have been the target, with Chelsea supporters reporting the individual to stadium authorities.

Good to see the Chelsea supporters dobbing him in. It a good start when a clubs own suppers take a bit of responsibility. The abusers are a v.small minority that give clubs a bad name.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Haha, Millwall release a statement that anyone found chanting racist or homophobic abuse will get a lifetime ban.

Looking forward to playing in front of crowds of under 500 in future :lol:
Danny Blanchflower

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

Nice One Cyril wrote:Haha, Millwall release a statement that anyone found chanting racist or homophobic abuse will get a lifetime ban.

And Hawkesy being banned from attending games in future!

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Nice One Cyril wrote:Haha, Millwall release a statement that anyone found chanting racist or homophobic abuse will get a lifetime ban.

:lol:
Ignore this signature