Man Utd

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Man Utd

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Bomber wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:don't think he would have a problem looking at utds woefull recent record. these overpaid clowns have gone on early holidays. the young lads wouldent let ole down and pogbas the biggest clown of all. sir alex wouldent stand for this rubbish. no more mr nice guy ole. the oracle is totally as pizzed off as you must be. :roll:
I'm rather pleased about it actually.

WHY. thought you were a polonia fan. or maybe you are a shadenfrude fan. :?: :?: :?:

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

THE ORAKLE wrote:
Bomber wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:don't think he would have a problem looking at utds woefull recent record. these overpaid clowns have gone on early holidays. the young lads wouldent let ole down and pogbas the biggest clown of all. sir alex wouldent stand for this rubbish. no more mr nice guy ole. the oracle is totally as pizzed off as you must be. :roll:
I'm rather pleased about it actually.

WHY. thought you were a polonia fan. or maybe you are a shadenfrude fan. :?: :?: :?:
Nah, just hate Man U.
Ignore this signature

Kim Gyu Ri
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Kim Gyu Ri »

Not when they played manchester city recently.
Like a breath of fresh Eyre

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Kim Gyu Ri wrote:Not when they played manchester city recently.
The fact they were useless against them makes me hate them even more now.
Ignore this signature

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

Bomber wrote:

as well against Cardiff, Huddersfield, Everton, Wolverhampton, arsenal....
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Michael wrote:
Bomber wrote:

as well against Cardiff, Huddersfield, Everton, Wolverhampton, arsenal....
All is good, Ole's at the wheel :wink:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

don't blame ole.blame the no try w.....s on the field. ole now can get rid of the money hungry deadwood and restart. shame about ander cos he always put in a shift. :roll:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

THE ORAKLE wrote:don't blame ole.blame the no try w.....s on the field. ole now can get rid of the money hungry deadwood and restart. shame about ander cos he always put in a shift. :roll:
are you a man u fan?

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

THE ORAKLE wrote:don't blame ole.blame the no try w.....s on the field. ole now can get rid of the money hungry deadwood and restart. shame about ander cos he always put in a shift. :roll:
Can you name the deadwood and say why they are deadwood. The club recruited them so should know what they were getting. Its the coaches role to present a working system to get all to gel. OGS is the blame atm.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

eagleboy wrote:
Can you name the deadwood and say why they are deadwood. The club recruited them so should know what they were getting. Its the coaches role to present a working system to get all to gel. OGS is the blame atm.
The difference between some players was stark the other day when they lost. McTominay looked seriously pissed off and devastated, whereas Pogba looked like he didn't give a flying shiraz. Despite the gulf in talent, I know which one I'd want in my team.
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

eagleboy wrote:

well frankly i reckon its the money which always corrupts. millionaires want to be billionaires. they played well for ole when he came then suddenly switched off,just like that why. :?: :?: :?: pogba de gea and co wanted the same money sanchez gets who does not even play. some justification in this i suppose but its not oles fault and cannot be blamed for that. remember ole did not sign one of these mercenaries. the best thing he can do now is to offload pogba and sanchez as soon as possible plus anyone else that does not feel proud to wear utd red. its not sanchezes fault he is a victim of his own circumstance.pogba is a different story. jose was right about him,he is a virus and sir alex knew that years ago. he is probably a bad influence in the dressing room. iam just speculating on this naturaly but he is a show pony who only plays when he wants to who thinks he is bigger than Manchester united. shame on him and anyone else who listens to him. ole is fortunate in that he has great players coming through the academy that would literaly die on the field for the shirt and the chance. all the critics should leave ole alone and see what he will do in the preseason and all true man utd fans have faith. stay 8)

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Nice One Cyril wrote:
eagleboy wrote:
The difference between some players was stark the other day when they lost. McTominay looked seriously pissed off and devastated, whereas Pogba looked like he didn't give a flying shiraz. Despite the gulf in talent, I know which one I'd want in my team.

i could not agree with you more,110%. i would play some of our women players before pogba. :(

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

If Ole get his way, some players will be moved on.... Pogba, Sanchez to start!
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Michael wrote:If Ole get his way, some players will be moved on.... Pogba, Sanchez to start!

quite right too. just get rid. i suspect even rashford has had pogba pizzing in his ear. any so called player who thinks he is bigger than man utd is a fool unto himself. man utd fans have faith in ole. remember he did not sign any of these money mad shirkers. trust him and his coaching staff. give them their chance to sort things out,ole has said he can do nothing until preseason so just let them get on with it. all the stupid criticism of the situation at old trafford is not helping right now and all the jealous man utd haters are having a field day. i have no idea how all this kraap started but ole has the job now and hopefully he will fix it so dont slag him. SUPPORT HIM INSTEAD. :roll:

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

ricky spragia has gone from u/23s who will take over now. :?: :?: :?:

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

probably warren joyce after his adventure over here. ressies coach is hard yakka. the senior coach will take your best players as he should when he wants which,is the whole concept of the academy isn't it. he then has to make ajustments without those players himself promoting players from juniors and so on so there is always a problem of continuity in that job. I watched all the mutv games on fox last season and thought ricky did ok in the circumstances but they still finshed sixth like the first team of overpaid parasites but no excuses are made for the ressies so ricky has gone. so what happens now. does warren come in again or does mike ryan step up or will nicky butt decide to do it himself. I await with interest but now fox has canned the man utd channel I don't know where to watch it in future. if anyone can help me on this I would be gratefull. cheers.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

THE ORAKLE wrote:probably warren joyce after his adventure over here. ressies coach is hard yakka. the senior coach will take your best players as he should when he wants which,is the whole concept of the academy isn't it. he then has to make ajustments without those players himself promoting players from juniors and so on so there is always a problem of continuity in that job. I watched all the mutv games on fox last season and thought ricky did ok in the circumstances but they still finshed sixth like the first team of overpaid parasites but no excuses are made for the ressies so ricky has gone. so what happens now. does warren come in again or does mike ryan step up or will nicky butt decide to do it himself. I await with interest but now fox has canned the man utd channel I don't know where to watch it in future. if anyone can help me on this I would be gratefull. cheers.

ah well so now we know.

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

does anyone know if fox will show mutv again now the epl season has started. :?: :?: :?:

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

theorakle wrote:does anyone know if fox will show mutv again now the epl season has started. :?: :?: :?:
Does anyone care?
Danny Blanchflower

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

Nice One Cyril wrote:
theorakle wrote:does anyone know if fox will show mutv again now the epl season has started. :?: :?: :?:
Does anyone care?

well that was helpfull cyril. cooper will hate you cos you got in before him. :wink: anyone else know. :?:

Nolty
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Nolty »

People at fox probably know.
Make a note of it in your diary

Just Dave now
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Just Dave now »

relegation candidates ?
I may not be perfect but I'm still the closest I have ever come across

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

Nice One Cyril wrote:
Does anyone care?
I actually liked the Chelsea and Liverpool TV plus they showed Spurs and Gunners matches. After we lost the EPL it was a steak knives token and they took it away. Poor form Fox.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

I wonder how much Manchester payed of the ref in Belgrade,he might as well had a United shirt on,The weekly budget of MU is the yearly equivalent for Partizan,who as every year have to sell 1/2 their team to survive financially.A poor performance for the drastic difference in team value.

Schade
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Schade »

predrag wrote:I wonder how much Manchester payed of the ref in Belgrade,he might as well had a United shirt on,The weekly budget of MU is the yearly equivalent for Partizan,who as every year have to sell 1/2 their team to survive financially.A poor performance for the drastic difference in team value.
I wonder what the yearly budget for Astana is.
Scheiße, wie kann das passieren?

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Some goal from Grealish, reminds me of Gazza. I wonder how long Ole will be driving the bus.
Danny Blanchflower

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

well after the Watford game I reluctantly wonder if there is any match fixing going on. they were that bad. it must be terrible for 76/000 fans each fortnight wondering which man united side is going to turn up. no one should blame ole though like they do on here but he does need to get hold of sir alexes hairdryer for the bad days. hopefully he will end up being as good as sir alex was.cheers,the oracle has spoken. :roll:

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

hopefully they will turn up with the right attitude for Norwich and stop making oles job harder than it should be. :?: :?: :?:

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

now,same again next game hopefully and onwards and stop driving the fans nuts wondering which utd team will turn up. :roll:

Mr Red
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Mr Red »

Ashley Young - Man Utd to Inter Milan