Aussie Bad Sports

This forum is for discussion of other sports. It has been created by request.

Moderators: Randoman, Ernie Cooksey, Forum Admins

ozzie owl
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 18069
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by ozzie owl »

Raich Carter wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:on a per capita basis, Aussies among the worst dopers in the world

China aren't even in the top 10 for total cases

Why do you skips have to cheat at everything? Something to do with your ancestry?
Why do seem to have a foot in both camps? Something to do with your ancestry?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Grosso Mk II
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Grosso Mk II »

Raich Carter wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:on a per capita basis, Aussies among the worst dopers in the world

China aren't even in the top 10 for total cases

Why do you skips have to cheat at everything? Something to do with your ancestry?
Why do seem to have a foot in both camps? Something to do with your ancestry?
Got evidence you filthy sniping leftist pom?

User avatar
Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1453
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:49 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Raich Carter »

Grosso Mk II wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:on a per capita basis, Aussies among the worst dopers in the world

China aren't even in the top 10 for total cases

Why do you skips have to cheat at everything? Something to do with your ancestry?
Why do seem to have a foot in both camps? Something to do with your ancestry?
Got evidence you filthy sniping leftist pom?
Ouch! Pushed a button? Lets see, from the book of Grosso; I don't have to justify myself to an absolute try hard like you. Your scatter gun approach at trying to wind up people is failing miserably. It brings no amusing banter with it just white noise.
Image
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

User avatar
Grosso Mk II
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Grosso Mk II »

Raich Carter wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:
Raich Carter wrote: Why do seem to have a foot in both camps? Something to do with your ancestry?
Got evidence you filthy sniping leftist pom?
Ouch! Pushed a button? Lets see, from the book of Grosso; I don't have to justify myself to an absolute try hard like you. Your scatter gun approach at trying to wind up people is failing miserably. It brings no amusing banter with it just white noise.
so nothing then

you're always the one doing the sniping you ugly inbred

Cooper
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1294
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Cooper »

Grosso Mk II wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote: Got evidence you filthy sniping leftist pom?
Ouch! Pushed a button? Lets see, from the book of Grosso; I don't have to justify myself to an absolute try hard like you. Your scatter gun approach at trying to wind up people is failing miserably. It brings no amusing banter with it just white noise.
so nothing then

you're always the one doing the sniping you ugly inbred
Oh the irony lol

User avatar
Bomber
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 56078
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Bomber »

Grosso in melt down mode again. :lol:
Ignore this signature

User avatar
Grosso Mk II
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Grosso Mk II »

Cooper wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:
Ouch! Pushed a button? Lets see, from the book of Grosso; I don't have to justify myself to an absolute try hard like you. Your scatter gun approach at trying to wind up people is failing miserably. It brings no amusing banter with it just white noise.
so nothing then

you're always the one doing the sniping you ugly inbred
Oh the irony lol
care to point it out you dopey skip?

Cooper
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1294
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Cooper »

Grosso Mk II wrote:
Cooper wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote: so nothing then

you're always the one doing the sniping you ugly inbred
Oh the irony lol
care to point it out you dopey skip?
Its clear for all to see.

User avatar
Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1453
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:49 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Raich Carter »

The gift that keeps on giving. It's so easy its almost embarrassing.
Image
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

ozzie owl
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 18069
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by ozzie owl »

Raich Carter wrote:The gift that keeps on giving. It's so easy its almost embarrassing.
Imagine waking up and thinking how am I going to troll today.

User avatar
Grosso Mk II
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Grosso Mk II »

Cooper wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:
Cooper wrote:
Oh the irony lol
care to point it out you dopey skip?
Its clear for all to see.
once again you come up empty you dope

go back to your alfball

User avatar
Grosso Mk II
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Grosso Mk II »

Raich Carter wrote:The gift that keeps on giving. It's so easy its almost embarrassing.
you're boring... I've met skips less boring than you

User avatar
Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1453
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:49 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Raich Carter »

Grosso Mk II wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:The gift that keeps on giving. It's so easy its almost embarrassing.
you're boring... I've met skips less boring than you
Of course you would have, you are a skip.
Image
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

Cooper
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1294
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Cooper »

Grosso Mk II wrote:
Cooper wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:
care to point it out you dopey skip?
Its clear for all to see.
once again you come up empty you dope

go back to your alfball
Try harder

User avatar
Grosso Mk II
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Grosso Mk II »

Grosso hears Aussie are being bad sports again

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 45071
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by God is an Englishman »

I have seen some very salty aussies for what was a terrible decision. However, a lot (most) have also blamed Paine's review, Lyons fumble and Harris's dropped catch.

Umpires terrible again, lucky Bairstow still had a review with his abysmal decision.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
Bomber
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 56078
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote:I have seen some very salty aussies for what was a terrible decision. However, a lot (most) have also blamed Paine's review, Lyons fumble and Harris's dropped catch.

Umpires terrible again, lucky Bairstow still had a review with his abysmal decision.
Agree with that. Stokes innings, despite being "out" couple runs short of the target will always be remembered as possibly one of the best of not the best of all time.

But Australia have to move on and get back to basics and understand they still had this match in their grasp. Two more tests to go and at least now they have extra meaning.

For me, Smith in for Khawaja and Starc for Pattinson next test. I'd probably ditch Paine too but they wont drop the skipper.
Ignore this signature

User avatar
Grosso Mk II
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Grosso Mk II »

Aussie bad sports fans ejected at Crickets in England for racism

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/201 ... e-towards/

User avatar
Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1453
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:49 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Raich Carter »

Grosso Mk II wrote:Aussie bad sports fans ejected at Crickets in England for racism

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/201 ... e-towards/
Oblivious to the goings on in Seria A then? You melt.
Image
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

User avatar
Grosso Mk II
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Grosso Mk II »

Raich Carter wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:Aussie bad sports fans ejected at Crickets in England for racism

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/201 ... e-towards/
Oblivious to the goings on in Seria A then? You melt.
skip/anglo media love to beat up on ethnics with their hyped up stories

the truth
“When you declare that racism is a problem to be fought in Italy you just help the repression against all football fans including us and you contribute to create a problem that is not really there,” the letter said.

“We are really sorry you thought that what happened in Cagliari was racist. You have to understand that Italy is not like many other north European countries where racism is a REAL problem.

“We understand that it could have seemed racist to you but it is not like that. In Italy we use some ‘ways’ only to ‘help our teams’ and to try to make our opponents nervous, not for racism but to mess them up.

“We are a multiethnic fans organization and we have always welcomed players from everywhere. However, we have always used that ‘way’ with other teams’ players in the past and we probably will in the future. We are not racist and so are not the Cagliari fans.

“You have to understand that in all Italian stadiums people cheer for their teams but at the same time they use to cheer against the opponents not for racism but to ‘help’ their own team.

“Please consider this attitude of Italian fans as a form of respect for the fact they are afraid of you for the goals you might score against their teams and not because they hate you or they are racist. True racism is a completely different story and all Italian football fans know it very well.”
and your kind are the most racist people on the planet on this subject while you consistently lecture us from your moral low ground

User avatar
Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1453
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:49 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Raich Carter »

Grosso Mk II wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:Aussie bad sports fans ejected at Crickets in England for racism

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/201 ... e-towards/
Oblivious to the goings on in Seria A then? You melt.
skip/anglo media love to beat up on ethnics with their hyped up stories

the truth
“When you declare that racism is a problem to be fought in Italy you just help the repression against all football fans including us and you contribute to create a problem that is not really there,” the letter said.

“We are really sorry you thought that what happened in Cagliari was racist. You have to understand that Italy is not like many other north European countries where racism is a REAL problem.

“We understand that it could have seemed racist to you but it is not like that. In Italy we use some ‘ways’ only to ‘help our teams’ and to try to make our opponents nervous, not for racism but to mess them up.

“We are a multiethnic fans organization and we have always welcomed players from everywhere. However, we have always used that ‘way’ with other teams’ players in the past and we probably will in the future. We are not racist and so are not the Cagliari fans.

“You have to understand that in all Italian stadiums people cheer for their teams but at the same time they use to cheer against the opponents not for racism but to ‘help’ their own team.

“Please consider this attitude of Italian fans as a form of respect for the fact they are afraid of you for the goals you might score against their teams and not because they hate you or they are racist. True racism is a completely different story and all Italian football fans know it very well.”
and your kind are the most racist people on the planet on this subject while you consistently lecture us from your moral low ground
I'm sure Lukaku feels so much better after reading that.

Your delusion is up there with NUFC fans.
Image
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

User avatar
Michael
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1346
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Michael »

Grosso Mk II wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:Aussie bad sports fans ejected at Crickets in England for racism

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/201 ... e-towards/
Oblivious to the goings on in Seria A then? You melt.
skip/anglo media love to beat up on ethnics with their hyped up stories

the truth
“When you declare that racism is a problem to be fought in Italy you just help the repression against all football fans including us and you contribute to create a problem that is not really there,” the letter said.

“We are really sorry you thought that what happened in Cagliari was racist. You have to understand that Italy is not like many other north European countries where racism is a REAL problem.

“We understand that it could have seemed racist to you but it is not like that. In Italy we use some ‘ways’ only to ‘help our teams’ and to try to make our opponents nervous, not for racism but to mess them up.

“We are a multiethnic fans organization and we have always welcomed players from everywhere. However, we have always used that ‘way’ with other teams’ players in the past and we probably will in the future. We are not racist and so are not the Cagliari fans.

“You have to understand that in all Italian stadiums people cheer for their teams but at the same time they use to cheer against the opponents not for racism but to ‘help’ their own team.

“Please consider this attitude of Italian fans as a form of respect for the fact they are afraid of you for the goals you might score against their teams and not because they hate you or they are racist. True racism is a completely different story and all Italian football fans know it very well.”
and your kind are the most racist people on the planet on this subject while you consistently lecture us from your moral low ground

That's the most ridiculous rubbish I have ever read.
Can I get back my wasted 3 mins?

Here's a simple logic, if you need to vilify an opponent or pick on their colour of skin to "help" your own team, then maybe you shouldn't be playing sport.
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

ozzie owl
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 18069
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by ozzie owl »

Lukaku to contact Grosso today and thank him for explaining everything , he feels so much better now.

Cooper
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1294
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Cooper »

Grosso Mk II wrote:Aussie bad sports fans ejected at Crickets in England for racism

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/201 ... e-towards/
Didn't know the word abuse also meant racism now.

User avatar
Grosso Mk II
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Grosso Mk II »

Cooper wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:Aussie bad sports fans ejected at Crickets in England for racism

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/201 ... e-towards/
Didn't know the word abuse also meant racism now.
Aussies are known the world over for their racism

Cooper
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1294
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Cooper »

Grosso Mk II wrote:
Cooper wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:Aussie bad sports fans ejected at Crickets in England for racism

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/201 ... e-towards/
Didn't know the word abuse also meant racism now.
Aussies are known the world over for their racism
So abuse = racism?

Italians are know for switching sides when things dont go their way, so whats your point?

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 45071
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: So abuse = racism?

Italians are know for switching sides when things dont go their way, so whats your point?

Many media outlets have reported that the abuse was racist.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
Grosso Mk II
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Grosso Mk II »

At the basketball world cup the Aussie have been playing rugby and the Chinese are booing them at every game

nobody likes bad sports

User avatar
Michael
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1346
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Michael »

Cooper wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:
Cooper wrote:
Didn't know the word abuse also meant racism now.
Aussies are known the world over for their racism
So abuse = racism?

Italians are know for switching sides when things dont go their way, so whats your point?

Abuse is not racism, the rest of your post is just fallacy.
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

Cooper
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1294
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Re: Aussie Bad Sports

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Cooper wrote: So abuse = racism?

Italians are know for switching sides when things dont go their way, so whats your point?

Many media outlets have reported that the abuse was racist.
The only reports I saw did quote any racism at all.
Michael wrote:
Cooper wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:
Aussies are known the world over for their racism
So abuse = racism?

Italians are know for switching sides when things dont go their way, so whats your point?

Abuse is not racism, the rest of your post is just fallacy.
Im well aware that abuse doesn't equal racism. You seem to have missed the point.

Post Reply