Cup Final

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

Rightside
Apprentice
Apprentice

Cup Final

Post by Rightside »

Congratulations to all the Cup winners yesterday in the final, unfortunate weather but some great games, U13s a penalty shootout.

Looking forward to the WNPL cup final Friday night, does anyone know if Willacy is a chance to play?

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Cup Final

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Rightside wrote:Congratulations to all the Cup winners yesterday in the final, unfortunate weather but some great games, U13s a penalty shootout.

Looking forward to the WNPL cup final Friday night, does anyone know if Willacy is a chance to play?

I believe she is out.

sportsbird
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sportsbird »

Congrats to Adelaide City taking out the cup final. A fantastic effort to all the players.
Unfortunately for West Adelaide it was a dismal effort after a great start in the 1st half with 3 shots on goals in the first 15 minutes then falling into a hole.
I believe Adrain Santrac was out coached by Andrew Calderbank in this important clash. Many questions need to be asked of Adrain's tactics, formation and player movements in the 2nd half.
Hopefully, West Adelaide will review this game and offer a lot better contest against Adelaide City in the semi final for a place in the final. My pick is Adelaide City to take out the points.

billy the kid
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by billy the kid »

Ditto Sportsbird. An Annihilation no less. Expected better from WA.

Let’s hope they (WA) improve for the finals otherwise I can see Salisbury Inter making the final against City

juniorsupporter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by juniorsupporter »

I wouldn’t rule out Uni- they’ve been on form lately. Will be a good game Friday.

LOVE OF FOOTBALL
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by LOVE OF FOOTBALL »

juniorsupporter wrote:I wouldn’t rule out Uni- they’ve been on form lately. Will be a good game Friday.
Looking forward to an exciting game. Cant wait to be there tonight. Go UNI. You can do it.