Newcastle FC

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player

Newcastle FC

Post by haywood djablowme »

SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

PDog
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: Newcastle FC

Post by PDog »

I'll believe it when it's officially confirmed and announced. Been through this crap too many times already.

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

Crucially, though, if Sheikh Khaled does strike a deal to buy the club from Ashley, he would have to pass the Premier League’s Owners’ and Directors’ Test.

It is understood with Liverpool last year, Sheikh Khaled did not get past the vetting stage because it was deemed neither credible nor worthy of being put to the ownership.
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Michael wrote:
Crucially, though, if Sheikh Khaled does strike a deal to buy the club from Ashley, he would have to pass the Premier League’s Owners’ and Directors’ Test.

It is understood with Liverpool last year, Sheikh Khaled did not get past the vetting stage because it was deemed neither credible nor worthy of being put to the ownership.

well if he doesent there is always seaford. :wink:

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Newcastle is a very big one team city with fanatical support. the potential is massive. mike Ashley has stated he is only a multi millionaire and cannot compete with arab sheiks and other countries these days which is the only reason he regretfully wishes to sell the club. I reckon the problem with money kicks in when you haven't got any,but I know what he means. :(

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

This week i read that Newcastle will try to land Mbape from Paris,& Mooy as midfielder.finally a team Benitez deserves to coach.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

I wish benitez all the best. he has shown loyalty to mike Ashley under very difficult circumstances. the potential in Newcastle is staggering and he knows it. :roll:

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

predrag wrote:This week i read that Newcastle will try to land Mbape from Paris,& Mooy as midfielder.finally a team Benitez deserves to coach.
Where have you read that. Mbape the best young player in the world playing Newcastle. Id like to see that.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Dnevni Avaz,Bosnia's favorite & largest newspaper.The name meaning daily shout.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Now i'm hearing that Jose Mourinho will be new manager.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

predrag wrote:This week i read that Newcastle will try to land Mbape from Paris,& Mooy as midfielder.finally a team Benitez deserves to coach.
The Fat Waiter is on his bike!

Newcastle must be mad to let someone of his quality go.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

Nice One Cyril wrote:
The Fat Waiter is on his bike!

Newcastle must be mad to let someone of his quality go.

And bring in Mourinho?
:lol:
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Mourinho Marco Materazzi together in tandem as coaches. :mrgreen:

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Now i just read that Claudio Ranieri is in the mix,it is a much sought out position.

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

It's a cracking job for anyone with the skin thick enough to handle the flak. Take the 6 million Rafa was going to get, sit back, take the abuse and let the deluded gravy stained horse punching supporters get you sacked. All the while adding to the turmoil that is NUFC. Where can I apply?
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

Raich Carter wrote:It's a cracking job for anyone with the skin thick enough to handle the flak. Take the 6 million Rafa was going to get, sit back, take the abuse and let the deluded gravy stained horse punching supporters get you sacked. All the while adding to the turmoil that is NUFC. Where can I apply?

Behind me!
8)

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

THE ORAKLE wrote:
Michael wrote:

well if he doesent there is always seaford. :wink:
Are you suggesting that he would fail the vetting stage but seaford have lower standards?
Last edited by God is an Englishman on Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Rafa to China for 22mil a year-impressive.

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

predrag wrote:Rafa to China for 22mil a year-impressive.
So,he wanted £8m+ per year to stay and within a day of his contract expiring takes a job for £12m .
But it was all about the board not sharing his ambition for the club.

None are so blind as those who will not see. Deluded horse punchers

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Dalian Yifang FC comes from a city of over 6 million,trumps Newcastle,not to mention the stadium.Many a coach will choose this path in future.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Steve Bruce coaching at st James park sounds interesting.

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

predrag wrote:Steve Bruce coaching at st James park sounds interesting.
Perfect fit - Fat Geordie chardonnay, managing in front of 40 odd thousand Geordie chardonnays.

Not sure how he will explain this quote though - “Managing Newcastle has never been my dream. This opportunity at Sunderland has everything I want – the infrastructure, the fanbase, an ambitious chairman and an ambitious new owner. I don’t need anything else – I have everything here. Everything you look for as a manager is here at Sunderland. This is a big club with a big history and a long tradition. All the off-field components are there, and we need to build a team to take things forward.”

The meltdown by the toon supporter base is epic. Everyones second team, the entertainers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Raich Carter wrote:
Perfect fit - Fat Geordie chardonnay, managing in front of 40 odd thousand Geordie chardonnays.

Not sure how he will explain this quote though - “Managing Newcastle has never been my dream. This opportunity at Sunderland has everything I want – the infrastructure, the fanbase, an ambitious chairman and an ambitious new owner. I don’t need anything else – I have everything here. Everything you look for as a manager is here at Sunderland. This is a big club with a big history and a long tradition. All the off-field components are there, and we need to build a team to take things forward.”

The meltdown by the toon supporter base is epic. Everyones second team, the entertainers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yet the fat Geordies are still two leagues above the slightly slimmer Mackems :lol:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

Nice One Cyril wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:

Yet the fat Geordies are still two leagues above the slightly slimmer Mackems :lol:
Yet the fat geordies still complain about Ashley who saved the club from administration, punch horses have mock funerals stand and shout at sports direct stores and believe they are the Barcelona of the north. The very same supporters who spat at Sir Bobby Robson. Deluded!

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Nice One Cyril wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:

Not sure how he will explain this quote though - “Managing Newcastle has never been my dream. This opportunity at Sunderland has everything I want – the infrastructure, the fanbase, an ambitious chairman and an ambitious new owner. I don’t need anything else – I have everything here. Everything you look for as a manager is here at Sunderland. This is a big club with a big history and a long tradition. All the off-field components are there, and we need to build a team to take things forward.

so. what happened with bruce at sunderland cos that was a big rap. :?: :?: :?:

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

Steve Bruce spotted outside the new Greggs drive through ordering 20 steak bakes before NUFC press conference.

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

No tears shed here if he gets the boot at Newcastle during the season.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

ozzie owl wrote:

give the lad a chance fellas. he is coaching the club not buying it. look,im only a multi millionaire i carnt compete with multi billionaire,arab sheiks and mega rich yanks. mike ashley. :roll:

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

THE ORAKLE wrote:
ozzie owl wrote:

give the lad a chance fellas. he is coaching the club not buying it. look,im only a multi millionaire i carnt compete with multi billionaire,arab sheiks and mega rich yanks. mike ashley. :roll:

My only regret is I wish it was Moyes, that shite wouldn't even pretend to care . At least Bruce pretends he gives a fukk. Either way we could well be in the same div next season

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

a great player for Manchester united. I wish him every success at Newcastle. plus their fans deserve it. :)