The new kits of the 2018/19 season

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

foot2018
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

The new kits of the 2018/19 season

Post by foot2018 »

Real Madrid have unveiled their new kits ahead of the 2018/19 season, but Cristiano Ronaldo has not been included in the launch of the shirt. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The Portuguese star is usually the centre of attention during Los Blancos promotional material, but he has not been photographed in the 2018/19 shirt, sparking fears over his future.

predator
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: The new kits of the 2018/19 season

Post by predator »

Villa 2018/19 Home and away designed by Luke Roper

neymar2019
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by neymar2019 »

Those who flock to the Parc Des Princes create one of world football’s most famous atmospheres, characterized by a deafening din on match days, which provided the creative spark for designers to run PSG’s famed vertical red stripe through a speed filter and thus create a visual effect similar to a sound wave.

(The Paris Saint-Germain 2018-19 kit) is predominantly dark blue with a broad red zig-zag stripe running down the center.

“The PSG fans are some of the noisiest in Europe and this powerful concept allowed us to do something new with the red stripe. It’s a really fresh and unique approach, but when you look at the kit you instantly recognize PSG,” says Pete Hoppins, Nike Football Apparel Senior Design Director.

Luka Modric is the new Golden Ball, The winner of this Golden Ball will end a decade of duopoly between Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, with five awards each since Kaká reached the prized trophy in 2007.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

hopefully the new kits are not made in china like the uniforms of the Australian defence force. :shock:

justmyopinion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by justmyopinion »

THE ORAKLE wrote:hopefully the new kits are not made in china like the uniforms of the Australian defence force. :shock:
I suppose you don’t buy any clothes or have any household items that have been made in China ? :?: :roll: :lol:

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

justmyopinion wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:hopefully the new kits are not made in china like the uniforms of the Australian defence force. :shock:
I suppose you don’t buy any clothes or have any household items that have been made in China ? :?: :roll: :lol:

dont be daft lad. nothing is made here now,but i do think its disrespectfull of the so called powers that be that they will not honor the service personel with a uniform made in australia. :roll:

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

THE ORAKLE wrote:
justmyopinion wrote:

dont be daft lad. nothing is made here now,but i do think its disrespectfull of the so called powers that be that they will not honor the service personel with a uniform made in australia. :roll:
So what has your post to do with PSG playing uniforms? I don't think the French care about the uniforms of the Australian defence force.

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

THE ORAKLE wrote:
justmyopinion wrote:

Right, so the pilots should not use the planes because they are not made here? What nonsense and how is it disrespectful? Just for your info the company that has the contract is a Canadian company that use china as a base to manufacture some of the clothing.
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

nothing is made here anymore. no manufacturing, no industry, no jobs. does this situation not worry you. :?: :?: :?:

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

THE ORAKLE wrote:nothing is made here anymore. no manufacturing, no industry, no jobs. does this situation not worry you. :?: :?: :?:
It doesn't worry me because most of my friends and family all have jobs, there's plenty of industry here and a lot of manufacturing still occurs here. Just because you have fallen for the rubbish spouted by the likes of Clive Palmer doesn't mean we all do.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

look raich I don't mean to offend anyone but the situation we have now worries me. I accept all pollies are crooks and put self interest first plus the big two tell us nothing. clive palmer has spent millions telling us this stuff. my question to you is,WHY SHOULD HE LIE. :?: :?: :?: thanks for the reply,cheers.

justmyopinion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by justmyopinion »

THE ORAKLE wrote:look raich I don't mean to offend anyone but the situation we have now worries me. I accept all pollies are crooks and put self interest first plus the big two tell us nothing. clive palmer has spent millions telling us this stuff. my question to you is,WHY SHOULD HE LIE. :?: :?: :?: thanks for the reply,cheers.
Do you know where Clive Palmer`s Election T-Shirts are made ? :roll:

justmyopinion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by justmyopinion »

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

THE ORAKLE wrote:
justmyopinion wrote:

honour?

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

THE ORAKLE wrote:look raich I don't mean to offend anyone but the situation we have now worries me. I accept all pollies are crooks and put self interest first plus the big two tell us nothing. clive palmer has spent millions telling us this stuff. my question to you is,WHY SHOULD HE LIE. :?: :?: :?: thanks for the reply,cheers.
You now are starting to worry me re your memory. Do you not at every opportunity tells how every politician lies? Now you ask "WHY SHOULD HE LIE:" seriously get a grip man.

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

Raich Carter wrote:
You now are starting to worry me re your memory. Do you not at every opportunity tells how every politician lies? Now you ask "WHY SHOULD HE LIE:" seriously get a grip man.
Don't worry about his memory. He pastes the same thing on many threads within FN. It would be nice if he commented on subject matter.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

no mate i didnt know,thanks for the info. its not quite the same though is it, a million t shirts are not going to play havoc with our economy but buying strategic parcels of our country will in time. at least we ARE HAVING DEBATE, which is good.

justmyopinion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by justmyopinion »

THE ORAKLE wrote:

no mate i didnt know,thanks for the info. its not quite the same though is it, a million t shirts are not going to play havoc with our economy but buying strategic parcels of our country will in time. at least we ARE HAVING DEBATE, which is good.
Thanks pal, So rather than offering your fanciful opinion can you back up your opinion with actually facts.

Which strategic parcels of land are you referring too :?: :roll:

You bag the Australian military for not making their own uniforms yet on the other hand your happy to wear China made Clive Palmer T-Shirts :?: :roll:
You seriously need to review what your actual opinion is based on.
The fact that you have no idea on how to back up your opinions with facts only fuels how your actually perceived :idea: :?: :roll:

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

I don't bag the Australian military. I do bag the hand stimulaters who do the buying for them.

justmyopinion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by justmyopinion »

:roll: :lol:

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

eagleboy wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:
Don't worry about his memory. He pastes the same thing on many threads within FN. It would be nice if he commented on subject matter.

it would be nice if everyone on here did. instead of the sarcasm,the sniping.the personal insults and the smartarse replies. we all know the majority dont indulge but the few that do lower the tone for the many. BUGGA. :roll:

justmyopinion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by justmyopinion »

:roll: :lol: :lol:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

THE ORAKLE wrote: it would be nice if everyone on here did. instead of the sarcasm,the sniping.the personal insults and the smartarse replies. we all know the majority dont indulge but the few that do lower the tone for the many. BUGGA. :roll:
So, stop doing it then.
Last edited by God is an Englishman on Fri May 03, 2019 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

God is an Englishman wrote:[quote="THE ORAKLE
it would be nice if everyone on here did. instead of the sarcasm,the sniping.the personal insults and the smartarse replies. we all know the majority dont indulge but the few that do lower the tone for the many. BUGGA. :roll:
So, stop doing it then.[/quote]

i dont do it as you well know. thank you for jumping on my typo/spelling mistake headmaster. :wink:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

THE ORAKLE wrote:

i dont do it as you well know. thank you for jumping on my typo/spelling mistake headmaster. :wink:
We have discussed your sniping at length.

When did I jump on your spelling?

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

God is an Englishman wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:

i dont snipe as you well know. i dont post on here to be a smartarse,there are far too many on here already. dunno what they get out of it. note,that i havent named anyone. :|

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

THE ORAKLE wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:

i dont snipe as you well know. i dont post on here to be a smartarse,there are far too many on here already. dunno what they get out of it. note,that i havent named anyone. :|

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

THE ORAKLE wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:

Why don't you just write something about the thread :The new kits of the 2018/19 season"

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

i dont snipe as you well know. i dont post on here to be a smartarse,there are far too many on here already. dunno what they get out of it. note,that i havent named anyone. :|[/quote]

Why don't you just write something about the thread :The new kits of the 2018/19 season"[/quote][/quote]

stockport county new kit looks great. :)