Salisbury Inter seeking First Team Players

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

SISC Mens
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Salisbury Inter seeking First Team Players

Post by SISC Mens »

Due to some players leaving the club in the last couple of weeks, Salisbury Inter is seeking players for our First Team squad.

If you think you have the skill and passion to represent this proud, family oriented, Sunday Premier League club, that is welcoming of everyone, please contact First Team Coach Steve Melling on 0430 041 479 to discuss.

Trainings are Tuesday and Thursday night @ 7pm.

Jogonalex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Salisbury Inter seeking First Team Players

Post by Jogonalex »

SISC Mens wrote:Due to some players leaving the club in the last couple of weeks, Salisbury Inter is seeking players for our First Team squad.

If you think you have the skill and passion to represent this proud, family oriented, Sunday Premier League club, that is welcoming of everyone, please contact First Team Coach Steve Melling on 0430 041 479 to discuss.

Trainings are Tuesday and Thursday night @ 7pm.
No Over 35's this year as well I'm hearing??? And now a little short in the A's, gonna be a tuff year ahead for you guys I'm guessing if the assumption of being low on numbers is correct?
In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.
-- Bill Shankly --

Just Dave now
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Just Dave now »

and no florina to share the upgraded ground cost burden any more must make it tough
I may not be perfect but I'm still the closest I have ever come across

Ga Pala
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ga Pala »

Money must have dried up at Inter. A successful club but only because they have always paid players since they've been in the 'Amateur' league.
" I used to go Missing a lot- Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss Germany." George Best

moonshine3
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by moonshine3 »

Go Pala you have no shiraz idea !!

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by getyourheaddown »

One has to ask this question :

Q: Is this a result of just too many teams spread through out all competitions? That the player pool has been stretched too far and there is just not enough players to feed all the clubs we have nowadays?

Will be interesting to here what peoples thoughts are on this, especially current coaches and ex-coaches.

Paleon Patros Germanos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Paleon Patros Germanos »

Im not sure about the Sunday Divisions but the expansion of the FFSA Saturday Leagues and collegiates, makes it more difficult to pick up players IMO.
Agia Lavra 1821!

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by getyourheaddown »

Paleon Patros Germanos wrote:Im not sure about the Sunday Divisions but the expansion of the FFSA Saturday Leagues and collegiates, makes it more difficult to pick up players IMO.
I agree, the expansion of Saturday Amatuer, Collegiate Leagues and to some degree the FFSA - 3 tiered comp makes it more difficult. There seems to be a focus on quantity rather than quality, particularly in the FFSA - 3 tier competition. So are we heading towards a saturation point i.e. too many clubs and not enough players in S.A. ?

redfred
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by redfred »

more about 3 players gone to Salisbury utd and 7 followed last years coach to the vale.apparently
"The trouble with referees , they know the rules , but they don't know the game." Bill Shankly