Round 2

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

juniorsupporter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Round 2

Post by juniorsupporter »

Predictions?

Salisbury 1-Uni 3
City 4 - Fulham 0
FFSA 2 - WA 2
Comets 1 - Metro 4

billy the kid
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Round 2

Post by billy the kid »

Salisbury 2 -Uni 2
City 8 - Fulham 1
FFSA 0 - WA 2
Comets 1 - Metro 4

goldberg
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by goldberg »

Salisbury 2 -Uni 4
City 2 - Fulham 1
FFSA 1 - WA 2
Comets 2 - Metro 4

juniorsupporter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by juniorsupporter »

Results:

Fulham 0-City 8
Uni 2-Salisbury 3
WA 3-NTC 1
Comets 1- Metro 4

billy the kid
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by billy the kid »

Good round of football.

City did a number on Fulham. 8-0. Nothing has changed with Fulham since 2018. I'm not sure anyone will challenge them, for the wooden spoon. Fulham will need to think beyond resurrecting careers, paying $$$$ for McCormick or Max making a return.

Salisbury and Uni played a hard fought game and only a late goal gave SI the win

Westies did it relatively easy over NTC. I'm holding firm on the NTC because on their early form in 2018, I wrote the NTC off.

Comets lost to a resurgent Metro with Kristy Moore scoring a hat trick. Comets have really shown some fight and have shown that they can score.

This week have games where you'd think the results are predictable however, who knows. A key game as a guide to form is westies up against metro. City still on a favourable first month draw with a game against the Comets. After easy wins against Fulham and the NTC the comets will give City a decent run and I am predicting the comets will get their first positive result (draw or win).

themagnet
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by themagnet »

Really disappointed in FFSA on Friday night having both WNPL games moved to the back pitch a the Parks while a reserves game had to be called off due to the state of the main pitch. New rubber had been put onto the pitch that afternoon, but not properly brushed in and the ground was deemed unsafe by the referees. Seriously poor form for the job to be left incomplete. Why organise for this to be done on a Friday afternoon when games are due to be played immediately after? :x

Rightside
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rightside »

billy the kid wrote:Good round of football.

City did a number on Fulham. 8-0. Nothing has changed with Fulham since 2018. I'm not sure anyone will challenge them, for the wooden spoon. Fulham will need to think beyond resurrecting careers, paying $$$$ for McCormick or Max making a return.

Salisbury and Uni played a hard fought game and only a late goal gave SI the win

Westies did it relatively easy over NTC. I'm holding firm on the NTC because on their early form in 2018, I wrote the NTC off.

Comets lost to a resurgent Metro with Kristy Moore scoring a hat trick. Comets have really shown some fight and have shown that they can score.

This week have games where you'd think the results are predictable however, who knows. A key game as a guide to form is westies up against metro. City still on a favourable first month draw with a game against the Comets. After easy wins against Fulham and the NTC the comets will give City a decent run and I am predicting the comets will get their first positive result (draw or win).
City are too good in all areas for Comets and I predict a scoreline very similar to that against fulham Friday night - in my opinion City have the team list to go undefeated the whole year.

billy the kid
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by billy the kid »

Big prediction Rightside. Game v Comets and year ahead. Looking at the list I can see where you're coming from however, they have not had a test in rounds 1 and 2. Lets see how the first and second rounds of the season go.