Dirty Leeds Coming Down Under

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Dirty Leeds Coming Down Under

Post by Raich Carter »

When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Dirty Leeds Coming Down Under

Post by Old Master »

A link from the article you posted.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... asselbaink
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Old Master wrote:A link from the article you posted.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... asselbaink

:?:

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Man U v Leeds definately one to avoid on TV.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

I'll be taking a nice little trip to WA - the Missus wants to go to Margaret River afterwards for a few days.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

Old Master wrote:I'll be taking a nice little trip to WA - the Missus wants to go to Margaret River afterwards for a few days.
Whatever you do don't go there in July coz it will be full of clog wearing, black pudding eating northern monkeys

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

N5 1BH wrote:
Old Master wrote:I'll be taking a nice little trip to WA - the Missus wants to go to Margaret River afterwards for a few days.
Whatever you do don't go there in July coz it will be full of clog wearing, black pudding eating northern monkeys
Didn't know the Dutch ate black pudding.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

ozzie owl wrote:
N5 1BH wrote:
Didn't know the Dutch ate black pudding.

I Love a good Black Pudding every now and then. :D

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Old Master wrote:Didn't know the Dutch ate black pudding.

Part of the working man's standard English breakfast.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Nice One Cyril wrote:
Old Master wrote:Didn't know the Dutch ate black pudding.

Part of the working man's standard English breakfast.
Only up North

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Hey in Croatia ,everybody loves blood sausage-we call it krvavice,which would be bloody ones in English.Now could somebody tell me why people hate Leeds so much?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

predrag wrote:Hey in Croatia ,everybody loves blood sausage-we call it krvavice,which would be bloody ones in English.Now could somebody tell me why people hate Leeds so much?

Northern, pikeys, arrogant, dirty, think they’re a big club, jimmy saville, Shannon Matthews, racing pigeons, whippets....

zzz
Star Player
Star Player

Post by zzz »

God is an Englishman wrote:
predrag wrote:Hey in Croatia ,everybody loves blood sausage-we call it krvavice,which would be bloody ones in English.Now could somebody tell me why people hate Leeds so much?

Northern, pikeys, arrogant, dirty, think they’re a big club, jimmy saville, Shannon Matthews, racing pigeons, whippets....
What's wrong with whippets?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

zzz wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:

What's wrong with whippets?
they’re greyhounds for poor people.

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

Bribing arrogant Revie, over inflated egos, liked to give the bigones but couldn't take it

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

Harry Kewell, Soft Cell, Mick (my elbow hurts) Jones

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Quote by GIAE: they’re greyhounds for poor people.

The Europeans refer to the as Italian Greyhounds, because they love them even more and race them.

The real reason you Southern Shiteaters hate Leeds is because they borrowed your football tactics of kick first and don't worry if it's the ball or the man, that the muscat & Chelski perfected, under their friendly southern based Referee's Association & Football Association for many years.

And Saville was as popular with the BBC and the Queen as he was with Leeds fans - and for most of the country before the truth about him came to light, after being concealed by the Southern based BBC.

And Revie resigned from the England Manager's job to take over the Saudi's because he was offered a massive pay deal, just after he was diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease and wanted to secure his family's future, which he did - anyone who says they wouldn't have done the same thing in those times of low pay for Footballers in the UK, compared to today's is a LIAR!
Last edited by Old Master on Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Old Master wrote:Quote by GIAE: they’re greyhounds for poor people.

The Europeans refer to the as Italian Greyhounds, because they love them even more and race them.

The only reason you Southern Shiteaters hate Leeds is because they stole your football tactics of kick first and don't worry if it's the ball or the man, that the muscat & Chelski perfected.

And Saville was as popular with the BBC and the Queen as he was with Leeds fans - and for most of the country before the truth about him came to light, after being concealed by the Southern based BBC for many years.

Good to see you have finally realised that Leeds were a kick first side.

As for Seville he was from Leeds and Leeds fans still love him.

The BBC is based up North.

Why would I care what Italians think?

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Leeds only borrowed the Southern Shitheads tactics and have not used them for years, unlike you lot.
I notice you don't deny the fact that your lot used them long before Leeds even contemplated them and I also notice that you do not deny the bias of the Referee's Assoc and the FA.

Lees fans just chant his name to taunt you lot as you accepted him as one of yours, so much that your Queen Knighted him and he was the BBC's 'Hero' for many years.

A branch of the BBC is based up North, but their Headquarters are in London, where Saville's programs were broadcast from.

You always have a go at Revie for ditching the England job - but you never wanted him as manager because he was a Northerner in the first place. :roll:

We all know you dislike Italians, and just about anyone who isn't a Southern Shiteater.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

I must admit i knew nothing about the rivalry betwee Leeds & southerners,but i must say that it is a beautiful little city.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Old Master wrote:Leeds only borrowed the Southern Shitheads tactics and have not used them for years, unlike you lot.
I notice you don't deny the fact that your lot used them long before Leeds even contemplated them and I also notice that you do not deny the bias of the Referee's Assoc and the FA.

Lees fans just chant his name to taunt you lot as you accepted him as one of yours, so much that your Queen Knighted him and he was the BBC's 'Hero' for many years.

A branch of the BBC is based up North, but their Headquarters are in London, where Saville's programs were broadcast from.

You always have a go at Revie for ditching the England job - but you never wanted him as manager because he was a Northerner in the first place. :roll:

We all know you dislike Italians, and just about anyone who isn't a Southern Shiteater.

When did you mention the bias of refs association and the FA for me to deny?

When did I have a go at Revie for ditching the England job? When did I say I didn't want him because he was Northern? In fact, when did I even say I didn't want him?

The HQ For the BBC is in Manchester.

When have I said I dislike Italians?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

No doubt all of these questions will find their way soon to the thread dedicated to you running away from questions.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

God is an Englishman wrote:No doubt all of these questions will find their way soon to the thread dedicated to you running away from questions.

You mean the 'Giae refusing to answer a question by deflecting' page, don't you? :lol:

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Old Master wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:No doubt all of these questions will find their way soon to the thread dedicated to you running away from questions.

You mean the 'Giae refusing to answer a question by deflecting' page, don't you? :lol:
No

I once again offer you the opportunity to show where I have avoided a question and I will endeavour to answer. No doubt you will not provide any facts though.

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

The real reason you Southern Shiteaters hate Leeds is because they borrowed your football tactics of kick first and don't worry if it's the ball or the man, that the muscat & Chelski perfected, under their friendly southern based Referee's Association & Football Association for many years.

And Saville was as popular with the BBC and the Queen as he was with Leeds fans - and for most of the country before the truth about him came to light, after being concealed by the Southern based BBC.

And Revie resigned from the England Manager's job to take over the Saudi's because he was offered a massive pay deal, just after he was diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease and wanted to secure his family's future, which he did - anyone who says they wouldn't have done the same thing in those times of low pay for Footballers in the UK, compared to today's is a LIAR!
You may not answer questions but you certainly have a knack for re-wrtiting history.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Raich Carter wrote:

You may not answer questions but you certainly have a knack for re-wrtiting history.

To be fair, it was only 10 years between him walking out on England and him being diagnosed with MND. :lol:

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

The HQ For the BBC is in Manchester.

was once the midland hotel,a posh place in st peter square. I went in once with my parents. I believe hitler had earmarked the midland as his HQ once he had conquered the UK. a little trivia for you GIAE and OM. :wink:

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

glad to see its back on again,OM vs GIAE. may the battle continue. :)

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

THE ORAKLE wrote:glad to see its back on again,OM vs GIAE. may the battle continue. :)
Hardly a battle, a minor skirmish which is easily pit down. OM's Walter Mitty impression is pretty good though.

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

THE ORAKLE wrote:glad to see its back on again,OM vs GIAE. may the battle continue. :)
Well apparently it is recommended reading for anyone having sleeping difficulties :wink: