Man Utd

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Re: Man Utd

Post by Bomber »

Thread deserves a bump. :wink:
Ignore this signature

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

It is getting closer and closer to the time when the MU board has to make a decision - Mourinho or Pogba - and I bet it is the former that will have to go.

They will never win a title playing negative Football at Home.

Pogba is correct - at Home we Attack! Attack! Attack!
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

both need to go.....

if Mourinho goes, Pogba feels justified with his public comments criticising the coach....whats to stop him undermining the next coach?
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

I think that Antonio Conte should get the job,since he is currently unemployed he would probably agree to a pay cut+he wants to avenge his sacking whenever he gets a chance to play Chelsea!

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

MegaBonus wrote:both need to go.....

if Mourinho goes, Pogba feels justified with his public comments criticising the coach....whats to stop him undermining the next coach?

I don't believe Pogba is trying to undermine the coach, he just frustrated at not being used effectively, particularly after his performance in the WC.

He is also probably reflecting the opinion of many of the other players, as a Captain is supposed to do.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Old Master wrote:

I don't believe Pogba is trying to undermine the coach, he just frustrated at not being used effectively, particularly after his performance in the WC.

He is also probably reflecting the opinion of many of the other players, as a Captain is supposed to do.

So you'd be fine with a player making external comments about the coaching/style of play? This is precisely NOT the act I would want from my captain.

HonkyTonky2
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by HonkyTonky2 »

Pogba needs to be shown the door ASAP
Mourinho should then be given till January to see how he goes without Pogba undermining him
if no improvement by then.....GTFO

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Old Master wrote:

So you'd be fine with a player making external comments about the coaching/style of play? This is precisely NOT the act I would want from my captain.
He actually didn't directly criticise the coach as such, he was criticising his teammates for retreating into their shells at Home, where they should be the aggressors. Big difference.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

old master wrote:
He actually didn't directly criticise the coach as such, he was criticising his teammates for retreating into their shells at Home, where they should be the aggressors. Big difference.
Even if you believe that to be the case, you think a good captain criticises his team mates in public?

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

the funny reality is that Pogba is agitating for a Jan move and Mourinho is agitating for the sack and the payout to accompany it.
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

I didn't want any of them. I wanted giggs and scholes. I don't think jose listens to anyone. sir alex could've taken giggs under his wing as both know the utd way which is to ATTACK FOR 90 MINS PLUS.not ponce around in midfield looking backwards all the time. lazy lazy football. 76.000 fans wishing for the class of 92 as they fall asleep. ALSO. this bloody pink shirt is the worst I have ever seen. the red devils have now become the pink pussies. sir alex got rid of Pogba. that was good enough for me. ok how to make the lazy barstewards work for 90 plus mins. only pay them when they WIN. give them half a million each WHEN THEY WIN, ten quid for a draw and THEY GIVE TEN GRAND BACK TO THE CLUB IF THEY LOSE. just a little incentive to make them do the job ALL MANU FANS EXPECT AS NORMAL. yes I know we have been spoilt in the past but that is the manutd standard now and these guys are not living up to it. they are very well paid and are having a lend of us. I would love to know what roy keane thinks of them. ed woodward please start kicking arrze for all our sakes. the oracle is totally pizzed off. :(

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Giggs can't even be trusted around his own family.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

God is an Englishman wrote:Giggs can't even be trusted around his own family.
didn't take long did it. giae sees oracle, has to make smart comment. :wink:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

THE ORAKLE wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:Giggs can't even be trusted around his own family.
didn't take long did it. giae sees oracle, has to make smart comment. :wink:
You sure you're not a Liverpool fan?

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

you are a troll pal,pure and simple. don't know what get out of it to be honest. what giggs. has done in his personal life has nothing to do with man u. I just reckoned he was the best man for the job and I still do. if you want to debate this please do. :roll:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

THE ORAKLE wrote:you are a troll pal,pure and simple. don't know what get out of it to be honest. what giggs. has done in his personal life has nothing to do with man u. I just reckoned he was the best man for the job and I still do. if you want to debate this please do. :roll:
Ok sweetie, did you not get enough sleep last night. You seem cranky with your constant sniping.

What makes you think that someone with minimal coaching experience and no moral standards is the right person to coach one of the biggest clubs in the world?

Are you sure you're not a Liverpool fan?

Ottsan
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Ottsan »

God is an Englishman wrote:You seem cranky with your constant sniping.
:lol: :lol:
인생이란 그런 거지요

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Ottsan wrote:
please don't encourage him. :|

Bodø
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bodø »

He makes a valid point though.
Kawasaki Versys 1000
Yamaha Xmax 300
Honda Goldwing 1800

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Mourinho now 4/5 to be next EPL manager to be sacked.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

ozzie owl wrote:Mourinho now 4/5 to be next EPL manager to be sacked.

I'll give him a month at most.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

THE ORAKLE wrote:
Ottsan wrote:
please don't encourage him. :|
Couple of simple questions you seem to have avoided there in the rush to have a snipe.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

its you who rush in to have a snipe. I would rather make friends than enemys. debate and opinion is what a forum is for, not for insults and smart alec remarks. I have known for a long time now that certain people wont change and if I want to continue to post on here I will have learn to live with this. cheers. :|

Bodø
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bodø »

THE ORAKLE wrote:its you who rush in to have a snipe. I would rather make friends than enemys. debate and opinion is what a forum is for, not for insults and smart alec remarks. I have known for a long time now that certain people wont change and if I want to continue to post on here I will have learn to live with this. cheers. :|
Don't encourage him.
Kawasaki Versys 1000
Yamaha Xmax 300
Honda Goldwing 1800

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

THE ORAKLE wrote:its you who rush in to have a snipe. I would rather make friends than enemys. debate and opinion is what a forum is for, not for insults and smart alec remarks. I have known for a long time now that certain people wont change and if I want to continue to post on here I will have learn to live with this. cheers. :|

You want debate and opinion but have a cry when someone offers a different opinion.

I have asked some simple questions, you have avoided answering those though, if you truly wanted discussion you would answer these and DISCUSS. Instead you snipe away, proof in the post above.

haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player

Post by haywood djablowme »

How is Alexis travelling these days..?? You know the grass is always greener
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

haywood djablowme wrote:How is Alexis travelling these days..?? You know the grass is always greener
:lol:
Time for some righteous indignation

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Looks like Mourhino's time will be up this weekend.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

THE ORAKLE wrote:I didn't want any of them. I wanted giggs and scholes. I don't think jose listens to anyone. sir alex could've taken giggs under his wing as both know the utd way which is to ATTACK FOR 90 MINS PLUS.not ponce around in midfield looking backwards all the time. lazy lazy football. 76.000 fans wishing for the class of 92 as they fall asleep. ALSO. this bloody pink shirt is the worst I have ever seen. the red devils have now become the pink pussies. sir alex got rid of Pogba. that was good enough for me. ok how to make the lazy barstewards work for 90 plus mins. only pay them when they WIN. give them half a million each WHEN THEY WIN, ten quid for a draw and THEY GIVE TEN GRAND BACK TO THE CLUB IF THEY LOSE. just a little incentive to make them do the job ALL MANU FANS EXPECT AS NORMAL. yes I know we have been spoilt in the past but that is the manutd standard now and these guys are not living up to it. they are very well paid and are having a lend of us. I would love to know what roy keane thinks of them. ed woodward please start kicking arrze for all our sakes. the oracle is totally pizzed off. :(
I have already had my say on this subject with the above post ok. also I don't give a toss whether anyone agrees with me or not. im also sure some unnamed person,one out of three, will want the last word with a smart alec comment,so off you go. the stage is all yours. happy trolling. :)

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

What makes you think that someone with minimal coaching experience and no moral standards is the right person to coach one of the biggest clubs in the world?

Are you sure you're not a Liverpool fan?