Brahma lodge coach??

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Soccer Fan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Brahma lodge coach??

Post by Soccer Fan »

Have heard that Ryan mogg has been replaced at brahma and this has upset a lot of current players. Anyone aware of his replacement? He didn't have a bad track record at the club and is understandably not happy by reports. Will be interesting to see the players leaving and coming in now $$

haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Brahma lodge coach??

Post by haywood djablowme »

Chad Bugeja has been appointed
Last edited by haywood djablowme on Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

Jogonalex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jogonalex »

jets1 wrote:Have heard that Ryan mogg has been replaced at brahma and this has upset a lot of current players. Anyone aware of his replacement? He didn't have a bad track record at the club and is understandably not happy by reports. Will be interesting to see the players leaving and coming in now $$

I’m guessing there’s two sides to every story
In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.
-- Bill Shankly --

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

haywood djablowme wrote:Chad Bugera has been appointed
Bugeja...
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

Broken Glass
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Broken Glass »

halfcutfan wrote:
jets1 wrote:Have heard that Ryan mogg has been replaced at brahma and this has upset a lot of current players. Anyone aware of his replacement? He didn't have a bad track record at the club and is understandably not happy by reports. Will be interesting to see the players leaving and coming in now $$
Usually there is three.
Beware code thirties

Jogonalex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jogonalex »

Broken Glass wrote:
halfcutfan wrote:
Usually there is three.
Pretty sure the truth won’t come out in this one :lol:
In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.
-- Bill Shankly --

Whosyateam
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Whosyateam »

Who do you believe? Which side to the story is true? Everyone has an opinion.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Seems odd that you'd shaft one of the best coaches in the SAASL. Also Fred Agius coach of ressies I hear.

I use the word "shaft" as it sounds the way it was done is more the issue. Hmmm..
Ignore this signature

FoundIt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FoundIt »

Bomber wrote:Seems odd that you'd shaft one of the best coaches in the SAASL. Also Fred Agius coach of ressies I hear.

I use the word "shaft" as it sounds the way it was done is more the issue. Hmmm..
some people like the shaft
Im closer than you think

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

halfcutfan wrote:

And more than one thread to each story too.

Jogonalex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jogonalex »

Bomber wrote:Seems odd that you'd shaft one of the best coaches in the SAASL. Also Fred Agius coach of ressies I hear.

I heard there was a conversation at the end of the year that hinted to Moggy that this might happen, maybe that's why he scratched his name off the honor board as coach (again what i heard).
-- Bill Shankly --

moonshine3
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by moonshine3 »

Unless you know that 100 per cent why say it .

Whosyateam
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Whosyateam »

Defacing club property is a low act! Has no right to do this regardless of what has taken place.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Whosyateam wrote:Defacing club property is a low act! Has no right to do this regardless of what has taken place.
Seems like you are convicting him based on what someone has posted that they heard. Hardly concrete evidence

Jogonalex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jogonalex »

moonshine3 wrote:Unless you know that 100 per cent why say it .

i know 100% what i was told.... happy to stand corrected if not true, if you only post what you see we wouldn't post on 90% of what's on here!
-- Bill Shankly --

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Whosyateam wrote:Defacing club property is a low act! Has no right to do this regardless of what has taken place.
Have heard a similar rumour by the way, but that he removed a sticker with his name on it.

3 posts by you, all on this subject. What position on the brahma committee do you have?
Last edited by God is an Englishman on Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

I get off deface every time I go to our club........ :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

nachoman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by nachoman »

legga wrote:
I get off deface every time I go to our club........ :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
is that before or after > :lol:

Jogonalex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jogonalex »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Have heard a similar rumour by the way, but that he removed a sticker with his name on it.

3 posts by you, all on this subject. What position on the brahma committee do you have?

Definitely not a sticker unless the honor board has been filled out with stickers :wink:
-- Bill Shankly --

Mad_Max
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Mad_Max »

Piss off and go suck on your mummy's tit for fuck's sake.

With a couple of sock puppet's from the club already on this thread, the underhand way they are managing things at Brahma these days is pretty clear.
Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes.

Jogonalex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jogonalex »

Mad_Max wrote:
Piss off and go suck on your mummy's tit for fuck's sake.

With a couple of sock puppet's from the club already on this thread, the underhand way they are managing things at Brahma these days is pretty clear.

Clear... how so??

Defend moggy’s side of things without name calling, that way you might actually make a statement instead of throwing mud??

*not actually from the club but have been told one or two stories
-- Bill Shankly --

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ctrl-Alt-Del »

if removing your name or no longer consenting to it being associated with the club in a public place by removing it is defacing then so be it, his name his right to remove it, if he did
so I've been told or heard from my mate's brother's wife's sister
Why is everyone always telling people on computers to hit me ?

FoundIt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FoundIt »

so have the appointments been official then?
Im closer than you think

RB10
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by RB10 »

Yes....

Chad Bugeja first team coach
Fred Agius reserves coach

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

halfcutfan wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:

Definitely not a sticker unless the honor board has been filled out with stickers :wink:
Even the honours board at Lords is done with a sticker. I can't imagine Brahma are paying an engraver to come in every year.

How long would it have taken him to scratch his name off? No one stopped him, whilst he's stood there scratching away at his name?

FoundIt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FoundIt »

God is an Englishman wrote: Even the honours board at Lords is done with a sticker. I can't imagine Brahma are paying an engraver to come in every year.

How long would it have taken him to scratch his name off? No one stopped him, whilst he's stood there scratching away at his name?
i agree, it is all done with stickers\letters that have been laser cut. did he take his name off for each year or just last year?

i assume there is no love lost with the new first team coach and his assistant...
Im closer than you think

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

FoundIt wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote: Even the honours board at Lords is done with a sticker. I can't imagine Brahma are paying an engraver to come in every year.

i agree, it is all done with stickers\letters that have been laser cut. did he take his name off for each year or just last year?

i assume there is no love lost with the new first team coach and his assistant...
All we have so far is rumours that it happened.

Assuming it's true, he either removed his name from every year (surely someone could have stopped him) or it was an open ended time line (in which case it needed to be removed and put the end date on anyway).

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

Blame it on wood worms and move on..plenty of disgruntled coaches over the years... Maybe they weren't happy finishing second to The Mighty Undefeated Double winning Downs....
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

The Eagle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Eagle »

assume there is two sides to every story? Chaos care to comment?

Mr Red
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Mr Red »

Is Chad going to be a player coach?