Ghan Utd today

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Ghan Utd today

Post by fowler_23 »

Im just going to list a couple of incidents that occured today in the Ghan vs PHE first team game. Before anyone gets on any high horses, none of this is racist and it is all factual incidents that happened during the first team game today. From what i understand the Ghan reserves team were well behaved and according to the players, seemed like a good bunch of lads. First team may be a little bit of a different story however.....

- We have a supporter that has a physical disability. a Ghan player said to him "shut your mouth you disabled c*nt"
- A supporter then reacted to the player in question and was told "keep talking and i will blow you up"
- one player was subject to his direct opponent rubbing and grabbing his genitals at corners and free kicks
- another player (seperate incident) also had his genitals groped as well as a finger trying to be inserted into his anus.

Now we won the game and whilst i may not have been happy about some of the refereeing decisions during the game i respect that we are all human and mistakes happen and we all interpret things differently so I had a conversation with the ref about things i didn't agree with etc and thats all fine.

However, these incidents above are just absolutely unacceptable! Ive stayed quiet on this subject for a long time but this needs to end! from what i understand, last year and the year before it got to the point where opposition teams decided it was in their best interests to forfeit games against this team.

What is it going to take for the SAASL to wake up and deal with these guys in a manner that they actually deserve!!!!??????
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Ghan Utd today

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Well according to one referee today he was strangled by a player from Maiwand. Aren't these teams all related?
I remember thatnlast year, a team called Hazara (another Afghanistan team) were guilty of also inserting digits into bums. They are scum and all these Afghan teams have history with violence. They seem fine until they are behind and then they literally go shiraz nuts. They should be banned for life and any player found guilty of digitally raping someone should be reported tonthe shiraz police. The sooner the league rids itself of these parasites the better
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

bomber Harris
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by bomber Harris »

This league needs to grow some balls & sort this cabernet out, but no.
"Leave it to the clubs to forfeit games against these teams".
Why should it be up to other teams to sort the leagues problems out.
Do one!
"We Fear No Foe"

Flinders SC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Flinders SC »

The Hazara incident was a few years ago. They reformed as Green United, and although less sexually explicit, have still been prone to violent outburts on occasion, including fracturing the eye socket of one player last season via an elbow. Our player was a foot taller than the offender, so there was nothing accidental about it.
FSC

Blue_Lion
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Blue_Lion »

It's genuinely disgusting. You do that on a Saturday night out on the piss and you'll have a sexual assault charge thrown at you. Why should this be any different? Turf them and never let them come back.

ontheblackburner
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by ontheblackburner »

If your players feel strongly about being sexually harassed, you should:

a) alert the league
b) consider making a report to the authorities.

There is no place in our game for such conduct.
#venkysout

Salisbury Florina (1970 - 2018)
2005 SAASL Sunday Division 2 Champions
2009 SAASL Sunday Premier League Champions
2013 SAASL Sunday Division 2 Champions

https://www.facebook.com/MantonStTribe
https://www.twitter.com/MantonStTribe

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

ever heard the saying,give them an inch and they will take a mile. better get used to it. or play like them. :(

Killer Sūdok Uncaged
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Killer Sūdok Uncaged »

THE ORAKLE wrote:ever heard the saying,give them an inch and they will take a mile. better get used to it. or play like them. :(
Sometimes I think their English would be better than yours.
I love crunching the numbers

dj_no.1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by dj_no.1 »

did you put in a formal complaint or just come in here to sook about it?

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

The two reserves players who were f*ckheads were subbed off and played first team as well, rest were a good bunch of lads. Very distinctive style of play, haven't seen it since the old Blue Nile team 'everybody except one centre back attack!'
Last edited by English on Mon May 23, 2016 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

dj_no.1 wrote:did you put in a formal complaint or just come in here to sook about it?
Yeah we are doing the formal complaint today when the league os open again. Thank you for your concern :roll:
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

I can't believe my F bomb got past the filter, apologies to all!

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brian the Postman »

What's the answer to this problem?

Just mentioning the problem prompts accusations of racism on here.
It's all in the Delivery!

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

Brian the Postman wrote:What's the answer to this problem?

Probably to include the word 'f*ckhead' into the filter. Oh about Ghan? Continual complaints are showing that it's not just an isolated incident. Time for the league to act and ban all the players.

If the government can label bikies by association, why can't SAASL?

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

English wrote:

Probably to include the word 'f*ckhead' into the filter. Oh about Ghan? Continual complaints are showing that it's not just an isolated incident. Time for the league to act and ban all the players.

You guys won and your still whingeing :wink:
Are you Bodo in disguise?

Baresi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Baresi »

Exactly! If this was an Anglo club would people still post the same comment? It looks like the left wing PC brigade are on footballnews as well!
Its people like Sarah Hanson Young that is killing this country.

abdababda
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by abdababda »

- We have a supporter that has a physical disability. a Ghan player said to him "shut your mouth you disabled c*nt"
- A supporter then reacted to the player in question and was told "keep talking and i will blow you up"
- one player was subject to his direct opponent rubbing and grabbing his genitals at corners and free kicks
- another player (seperate incident) also had his genitals groped as well as a finger trying to be inserted into his anus.

Being disabled and being a supporter doesnt give you rights to abuse and swear at players. if it was a ghan disabled supporter im pretty sure he would have got the same treatment from the opposition since everyone is against Ghan. Stuff like contacts in the genital areas are pretty much tactical mind games and are normal in football, u even see them in TV proffesionals doing it. Instead of being a sook and complaining about every single thing you should be working on your team about putting at least 3 passes together for the whole 90 minutes.

eric the great
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by eric the great »

abdababda wrote:- We have a supporter that has a physical disability. a Ghan player said to him "shut your mouth you disabled c*nt"

Being disabled and being a supporter doesnt give you rights to abuse and swear at players. if it was a ghan disabled supporter im pretty sure he would have got the same treatment from the opposition since everyone is against Ghan. Stuff like contacts in the genital areas are pretty much tactical mind games and are normal in football, u even see them in TV proffesionals doing it. Instead of being a sook and complaining about every single thing you should be working on your team about putting at least 3 passes together for the whole 90 minutes.
Not sure fingering or sexually abusing an opponent is tactical and it is certainly not "normal in football"

Very deluded!!!!
When seagulls follow a trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

churchill
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by churchill »

eric the great wrote:
abdababda wrote:- We have a supporter that has a physical disability. a Ghan player said to him "shut your mouth you disabled c*nt"

Not sure fingering or sexually abusing an opponent is tactical and it is certainly not "normal in football"

Very deluded!!!!
+1 I witnessed last week some of their player antics of being aggressive and intimidating to the opposition which defies the spirit of the game - not warranted and I hope the SAASL in due course take action against these aggressors.

safehands
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by safehands »

abdababda wrote:

Not sure where you play your football but I can assure you its not normal tactics. Hence why there was such an uproar when Vinnie Jones grabbed Paul Gascoignes nads and squeezed. All I know is if someone was to try that on me it would likely end badly for them. We have 16 yr olds playing in senior games, would hate to see something like that happen to one of them.
'Winning doesn't really matter as long as you win.' - VINNY JONES
'It was like the ref had a brand new yellow card and wanted to see if it worked.' - RICHARD RUFUS

Baresi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Baresi »

Lol where do you play your football? At the marti gras?

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ctrl-Alt-Del »

fowler_23 wrote:- one player was subject to his direct opponent rubbing and grabbing his genitals at corners and free kicks
Tell his team Ghan mates (very loudly) that you think he is gay and yell out what he is doing :wink:
Why is everyone always telling people on computers to hit me ?

Mad_Max
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Mad_Max »

Baresi wrote:Its people like Sarah Hanson Young that is killing this country.
I wondered why she hadn't posted on here for a while.
Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes.

Ali Dia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ali Dia »

mate, you are missing the point by a great distance.............
!!Former Southampton Player!!
Influences: Graeme Souness & Matt Le Tissier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfX9gBmsWqg

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

Knight15 wrote:
English wrote:

You guys won and your still whingeing :wink:
there is a massive difference between whingeing and defending your players from being sexually abused

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brian the Postman »

Given this viewpoint from Ghan, is Fowler_23's post considered racist given that this is culturally how this club operates?
It's all in the Delivery!

Whites
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Whites »

Hang on... Tactical, mind games and NORMAL ?? when did it become normal, must of missed it over the past 30 odd years I have been playing the game, never herd it mentioned before. If it's NORMAL, it must be ok then??

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

If the government can label bikies by association, why can't SAASL?[/quote]

You guys won and your still whingeing :wink:[/quote]

there is a massive difference between whingeing and defending your players from being sexually abused[/quote]

Of course and it was tongue in cheek, when I raised an issue re Ghan, one of your guys sent the above quote, then 2 weeks later you face them - sounds like playing there is a pain in the ass for everyone
Are you Bodo in disguise?

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

ah yep.. bloody English lol

English being the username of the person that was winding you up last time knight_15 :lol:

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

Brian the Postman wrote:

Given this viewpoint from Ghan, is Fowler_23's post considered racist given that this is culturally how this club operates?
I take it you failed to read the first paragraph in the original post then?