Man Utd

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Post Reply
User avatar
Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 13616
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:34 am

Re: Man Utd

Post by Kosta Utd »

MegaBonus wrote:
The Kop


Oh how the mighty have fallen.....


your post would've been ironic if Liverpool were mighty in our lifetime.... :lol: :lol:

:lol:

But on a serious note, they technically were important ' in our lifetime' but were too young to 'enjoy' it :D
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

User avatar
Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 13616
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:34 am

Re: Man Utd

Post by Kosta Utd »

Nice One Cyril wrote:
Jimbob wrote:Hi everyone. :D

Anything interesting being going on in my absence?
:lol: Manchester United have been crap and unlucky.

Now they're crap and lucky :wink:
No complaints with that statement except would replace the word 'crap' in the second line with Rebuilding'

While were are it.. Your first line fits in with spurs of years past and years to come :D
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

User avatar
ronaldo07
Coach
Coach
Posts: 25040
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:48 am

Re: Man Utd

Post by ronaldo07 »

Bomber wrote: We dont go into hiding when our team is playing rubbish though. Suddenly Man U are third and all the Vaseline comes out again.
I come back here not because United are third now (it's not even a good achievement to be honest)..
I come back here because Liverpool are soooo darnnnn sh1ttttt
Image
Image

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 16845
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am

Re: Man Utd

Post by Nice One Cyril »

ronaldo07 wrote:
Bomber wrote: We dont go into hiding when our team is playing rubbish though. Suddenly Man U are third and all the Vaseline comes out again.
I come back here not because United are third now (it's not even a good achievement to be honest)..
I come back here because Liverpool are soooo darnnnn sh1ttttt
Damn, we're never going to get rid of you then :lol:
"The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

User avatar
Jimbob
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1309
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:29 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by Jimbob »

Digger wrote:
Jimbob wrote:Hi everyone. :D

Anything interesting being going on in my absence?[/quote

This is the man who on another forum clearly states football is not important and its all about photography. Now utd have won a few he pops up.
You deserve every bit of bandwagoning cabernet that comes your way.

Get back to taking pictures of the south coast.
Wow I see someones still a little bit obsessed with me then? :D

To be honest I lost a bit of interest in football and sport in general about 4 years ago and it's just carried on from there. Last season with Moyes in charge actually piqued my interest again. It got a bit boring watching Fergie pick up trophy after trophy year on year. I also only really used to come on here to wind you up and make you look foolish. That got boring after 6 years though. Me not coming on here has got nothing to do with United having one bad season, seriously. Surely even someone like you who's entire life revolves around football must get bored with football forums eventually? Maybe it's down to living in Australia that this has happened to me, not sure.

I didn't even watch one match in the World Cup apart from the final. Why would I come on a forum and discuss something I can't really comment on with any conviction? I will say though, it must be so annoying knowing that last season was your one chance in probably 20 years to see Liverpool win the league? And it looks like Gerrard will probably never win a league title after all, shame.

And at the end of the day, Manchester United will be back where they belong this season and moving forward and Liverpool will probably be back in wilderness where they're most comfortable. Especially with David Brent at the helm. Even Jamie Carragher thinks so and says as much in his article this weekend.

Good luck in the match tomorrow, sad lad. PS. Get a life :D

User avatar
Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 13616
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:34 am

Re: Man Utd

Post by Kosta Utd »

Hey jimbob.. Don't give yourself to much credit


It ain't that hard to make digger look foolish, he does a great job himself :D
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

The Isolated One
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 14021
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:54 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by The Isolated One »

Jimbob wrote:
Digger wrote:
Jimbob wrote:Hi everyone. :D

Anything interesting being going on in my absence?[/quote

This is the man who on another forum clearly states football is not important and its all about photography. Now utd have won a few he pops up.
You deserve every bit of bandwagoning cabernet that comes your way.

Get back to taking pictures of the south coast.
Wow I see someones still a little bit obsessed with me then? :D

To be honest I lost a bit of interest in football and sport in general about 4 years ago and it's just carried on from there. Last season with Moyes in charge actually piqued my interest again. It got a bit boring watching Fergie pick up trophy after trophy year on year. I also only really used to come on here to wind you up and make you look foolish. That got boring after 6 years though. Me not coming on here has got nothing to do with United having one bad season, seriously. Surely even someone like you who's entire life revolves around football must get bored with football forums oeventually? Maybe it's down to living in Australia that this has happened to me, not sure.

I didn't even watch one match in the World Cup apart from the final. Why would I come on a forum and discuss something I can't really comment on with any conviction? I will say though, it must be so annoying knowing that last season was your one chance in probably 20 years to see Liverpool win the league? And it looks like Gerrard will probably never win a league title after all, shame.

And at the end of the day, Manchester United will be back where they belong this season and moving forward and Liverpool will probably be back in wilderness where they're most comfortable. Especially with David Brent at the helm. Even Jamie Carragher thinks so and says as much in his article this weekend.

Good luck in the match tomorrow, sad lad. PS. Get a life :D

Your lies are so convincing that the other clown kosta has fallen for them. Just a shame for you I have the proof to bring out and embaarss you if I wanted to.

Hard to make me look foolish as I only post facts as you know. You came back as you are a band wagoner END OF bottle of shiraz STORY.

User avatar
Funky Punk
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by Funky Punk »

Digger wrote:Hard to make me look foolish as I only post facts as you know.
Like retiring from posting :P
How on earth did this happen?

The Isolated One
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 14021
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:54 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by The Isolated One »

Like retiring whilst a certain project was going on. This has finished.

User avatar
Jimbob
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1309
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:29 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by Jimbob »

Digger wrote:

Your lies are so convincing that the other clown kosta has fallen for them. Just a shame for you I have the proof to bring out and embaarss you if I wanted to.

Hard to make me look foolish as I only post facts as you know. You came back as you are a band wagoner END OF bottle of shiraz STORY.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Isolated One
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 14021
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:54 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by The Isolated One »

exhibit A

From me to you: Funny how you have disappeared from football social media. Not unusal for a Man Utd fan......I am pleased you have taken up photography instead of watching your team.


You as Northern mick to me:There's more to life than football, Matt.

User avatar
Funky Punk
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by Funky Punk »

Digger wrote:Like retiring whilst a certain project was going on. This has finished.
You didn't say anything about a project
Good luck editing that post - the thread is locked
How on earth did this happen?

User avatar
Jimbob
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1309
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:29 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by Jimbob »

Digger wrote:exhibit A

From me to you: Funny how you have disappeared from football social media. Not unusal for a Man Utd fan......I am pleased you have taken up photography instead of watching your team.


You as Northern mick to me:There's more to life than football, Matt.
And? This sums up what I said in my earlier post.

The Isolated One
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 14021
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:54 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by The Isolated One »

Funky Punk wrote:
Digger wrote:Like retiring whilst a certain project was going on. This has finished.
You didn't say anything about a project
Good luck editing that post - the thread is locked
I don't share everything on here but my FB posts clearly stated it all - if i dint put the reasoning on FN, I really don't remember (nor care).

And @jimbob, I will provide exhibit B, as you will be on here again when you beat us (no doubt).

User avatar
Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 13616
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:34 am

Re: Man Utd

Post by Kosta Utd »

Jimbob wrote:
Digger wrote:

Your lies are so convincing that the other clown kosta has fallen for them. Just a shame for you I have the proof to bring out and embaarss you if I wanted to.

Hard to make me look foolish as I only post facts as you know. You came back as you are a band wagoner END OF bottle of shiraz STORY.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey jimbob.. Don't argue mate.. His son is a master debater and the apple don't fall far from the tree
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

User avatar
Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 13616
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:34 am

Re: Man Utd

Post by Kosta Utd »

Digger wrote:Like retiring whilst a certain project was going on. This has finished.

ALL HAIL CEASER DIGGER!!! HAIL HAIL HAIL

You are without doubt the most self righteous love me do on this forum, surpassing even the great hawkesy himself

Shouldn't you have other issues on ur mind? Like how many United are gonna put past ur livershite tonight?
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

The Isolated One
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 14021
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:54 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by The Isolated One »

Yeah me and Hawkesy email each-other daily to see who is more self important. When we discuss it on FB and go off on a tangent many think you are the forum prize idiot

I don't think you win the prize but I do laugh at your stupidness pretty regularly.

User avatar
Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 13616
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:34 am

Re: Man Utd

Post by Kosta Utd »

The hawkeman is ok but your a self righteous mal

I look forward to the updates comin ur way
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

User avatar
Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 13616
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:34 am

Re: Man Utd

Post by Kosta Utd »

U ready diiggaaaa?
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

User avatar
Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 13616
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:34 am

Re: Man Utd

Post by Kosta Utd »

Haaaayyy diggaaa.. Debate ur dumb ass out of that :)
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

User avatar
Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 13616
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:34 am

Re: Man Utd

Post by Kosta Utd »

Image
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

User avatar
Jimbob
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1309
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:29 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by Jimbob »

Digger wrote:Yeah me and Hawkesy email each-other daily to see who is more self important. When we discuss it on FB and go off on a tangent many think you are the forum prize idiot

I don't think you win the prize but I do laugh at your stupidness pretty regularly.
How times have changed. Remember when you used to call De Gea a comedy keeper? You've now got a comedy striker!

User avatar
El Capitano
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 4226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:29 am

Re: Man Utd

Post by El Capitano »

El Capitano wrote:Liverpool fans and their timing of peace.

Make a champions league topic the week you play Real Madrid. Post in the Man Utd thread the week you play Man Utd.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Unfortunate.
Feel Good Inc.

The Isolated One
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 14021
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:54 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by The Isolated One »

Jimbob wrote:
Digger wrote:Yeah me and Hawkesy email each-other daily to see who is more self important. When we discuss it on FB and go off on a tangent many think you are the forum prize idiot

I don't think you win the prize but I do laugh at your stupidness pretty regularly.
How times have changed. Remember when you used to call De Gea a comedy keeper? You've now got a comedy striker!
he was.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 45026
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Man Utd

Post by God is an Englishman »

Kosta Utd wrote:The hawkeman is ok but your a self righteous mal

I look forward to the updates comin ur way

Resorting to insulting a person not even in the thread, you disappoint me.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 45026
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Man Utd

Post by God is an Englishman »

Digger wrote:
Funky Punk wrote:
Digger wrote:Like retiring whilst a certain project was going on. This has finished.
You didn't say anything about a project
Good luck editing that post - the thread is locked
I don't share everything on here but my FB posts clearly stated it all - if i dint put the reasoning on FN, I really don't remember (nor care).

And @jimbob, I will provide exhibit B, as you will be on here again when you beat us (no doubt).

For the record: Digger told me about the project and why he couldn't post for a while. BUT to play the argument fairly, he didn't tell you his life story on football news.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

MegaBonus
Club Captain
Club Captain
Posts: 7221
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by MegaBonus »

yep...right, Man U have been 'lucky' all season.......

facts:
4th best defensive record
3rd best goals scored
3rd best Goal difference
Against last years top 4 MU this year are 2 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss.
Di Maria, Falcao, Shaw, Rojo, Blind, Januzai, and Smalling out injured
6 wins on the trot

User avatar
Bomber
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 55936
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Man Utd

Post by Bomber »

MegaBonus wrote:yep...right, Man U have been 'lucky' all season.......

facts:
4th best defensive record
3rd best goals scored
3rd best Goal difference
Against last years top 4 MU this year are 2 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss.
Di Maria, Falcao, Shaw, Rojo, Blind, Januzai, and Smalling out injured
6 wins on the trot
Forget stats. We've seen the games.

That said, the only stat that matters is the final score, such is football.
Ignore this signature

User avatar
Stuckey
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 13400
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:24 am

Re: Man Utd

Post by Stuckey »

MegaBonus wrote:yep...right, Man U have been 'lucky' all season.......

facts:
4th best defensive record
3rd best goals scored
3rd best Goal difference
Against last years top 4 MU this year are 2 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss.
Di Maria, Falcao, Shaw, Rojo, Blind, Januzai, and Smalling out injured
6 wins on the trot
I think to do that with the injury list LVG has is spectacular.

User avatar
haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2939
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:42 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by haywood djablowme »

Stuckey wrote:
MegaBonus wrote:yep...right, Man U have been 'lucky' all season.......

facts:
4th best defensive record
3rd best goals scored
3rd best Goal difference
Against last years top 4 MU this year are 2 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss.
Di Maria, Falcao, Shaw, Rojo, Blind, Januzai, and Smalling out injured
6 wins on the trot
I think to do that with the injury list LVG has is spectacular.
So what does that make Wenger?? 5pts behind you with a minus 3 goal difference with an injury list far bigger than yours..
Walcott, Ozil, Giroud, Koscielny, Ramsey, Wilshere, Arteta, Dubuchy, Monreal, Ospina, Gnarby, Rosicky, Sanogo, Diaby
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

Post Reply