Adelaide City Juniors Mystery Tour - Who is coaching in 2013

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Adelaide City Juniors Mystery Tour - Who is coaching in 2013

Post by barchetta »

What is happening for 2013? Where in limbo!!!!!

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Adelaide City Juniors Mystery Tour - Who is coaching in

Post by AL K HOLIC »

I heard 14s coach is on his way to WA with a group of players, and the Croydon 14A coach is on his way to AC taking a group of players, not sure on the truth but I believe the AC to WA is a confirmed.

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

AL K HOLIC wrote:I heard 14s coach is on his way to WA with a group of players, and the Croydon 14A coach is on his way to AC taking a group of players, not sure on the truth but I believe the AC to WA is a confirmed.
ooh, interestting one. Ex 14s coach I guess. And and ex AC coach coming back???????

oohnanahiya
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by oohnanahiya »

yes the suspense is spine chilling and we're talking about 14 year olds :roll:

Danger
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Danger »

For those who care, maybe ask the powers that be (SHREK & DONKEY) what is happening.

Forum Moderator - This user has received a temporary ban for 'belittling people', specifically volunteers.

90mins
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by 90mins »

Danger wrote:For those who care, maybe ask the powers that be (SHREK & DONKEY) what is happening.

Forum Moderator - This user has received a temporary ban for 'belittling people', specifically volunteers.
:roll: :roll: :roll: and I thought I had seen everything, is this what this forum is about?

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

90mins wrote:
Danger wrote:For those who care, maybe ask the powers that be (SHREK & DONKEY) what is happening.

:roll: :roll: :roll: and I thought I had seen everything, is this what this forum is about?
Never intended.

Sacred Noodle
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Sacred Noodle »

Volunteers ... really.. mmm !!

Hibs seven
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Hibs seven »

90mins wrote:

Wonder who or who isn't friends with moderator?

Dash Riprock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dash Riprock »

Did I hear that ACFC's Under 14 JSL team won't exist this year after winning their league for the last 2 seasons??? Whats happening in the Parklands??

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

Dash Riprock wrote:Did I hear that ACFC's Under 14 JSL team won't exist this year after winning their league for the last 2 seasons??? Whats happening in the Parklands??
Can't be sure. As many have said on this forum,'Winning isn't everything'. Perhaps policy at AC is to develop players and not worry about winning.

kings
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kings »

barchetta wrote:
Dash Riprock wrote:Did I hear that ACFC's Under 14 JSL team won't exist this year after winning their league for the last 2 seasons??? Whats happening in the Parklands??
Can't be sure. As many have said on this forum,'Winning isn't everything'. Perhaps policy at AC is to develop players and not worry about winning.

Heard all playing jpl next year well done boys

90mins
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by 90mins »

kings wrote:
barchetta wrote:

they didn't lose a JSL squad they lost a JPL squad, these boys are just stepping into holes left by players going into developement/skillaroos 14.

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

Gee! how many got into Skillaroos?

best
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by best »

kings wrote:
barchetta wrote:

:D :D :D

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Beautiful, at last! Winning isnt everything in juniors! I guess league tables, even fixtures, rules, registrations etc will be cast aside in future! Great move!
Ignore this signature

Hibs seven
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Hibs seven »

Whole team gone 16 times $700-800 that will hurt.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Hibs seven wrote:Whole team gone 16 times $700-800 that will hurt.

Have they dropped their fees?
Ignore this signature

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

AC Juniors website is reporting that Trails closed. Freudian Slip??? I guess we didn't get to know who the coaches will be after all giving that some teams are gone.

van gaal
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by van gaal »

Still don't understand why is it so important to know who is coaching which team unless you have a direct involvement?
As soon as a post has been made other than Mersons positive comment about a past coach everyone enjoys a dig.....

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

van gaal wrote:Still don't understand why is it so important to know who is coaching which team unless you have a direct involvement?
As soon as a post has been made other than Mersons positive comment about a past coach everyone enjoys a dig.....
Forums such as these are for learning and knowledge although some use it for other reasons. As others had quoted, and this is no secret, some players and parents will make a decision as to where they will trial. They may decide to go to a team because a coach is known to be coaching there. Alternately, they will stay away. I think this is perfectly acceptable and responsible. If such questions cant be asked in such a forum I question the secrecy... Surely it cant be such a problem to mention the coaches names or at least they haven't been decided. Very odd in a few circumstances where a team has stated a coach has been appointed but not give the name!!!

van gaal

Post by van gaal »

Yes, I agree... Just the repeated negative responses are alarmingly surpassing the good I believe this forums were intended for. Don't get me wrong this world isn't a perfect place but it seems even the most simplest, innocent post seems to get harassed ...

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

van gaal wrote:Yes, I agree... Just the repeated negative responses are alarmingly surpassing the good I believe this forums were intended for. Don't get me wrong this world isn't a perfect place but it seems even the most simplest, innocent post seems to get harassed ...
Yes, you're right. There's probably a lot more emotion going around at the moment too. Trials etc. Must admit I've been guilty of a few negative comments. Sometimes the messages have also been taken wrongly.

hurlcrook
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by hurlcrook »

barchetta wrote:
van gaal wrote:Yes, I agree... Just the repeated negative responses are alarmingly surpassing the good I believe this forums were intended for. Don't get me wrong this world isn't a perfect place but it seems even the most simplest, innocent post seems to get harassed ...
Yes, you're right. There's probably a lot more emotion going around at the moment too. Trials etc. Must admit I've been guilty of a few negative comments. Sometimes the messages have also been taken wrongly.
If you're not happy there, why don't you just ...... elsewhere?
Really quite simple

EDITED - foul language: Forum Moderator

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

hurlcrook wrote:
barchetta wrote:
If you're not happy there, why don't you just .... off elsewhere?
Really quite simple
Not at the club. Happy elsewhere, so your wisdom is irrelevant. Dare I say you've probably heard that many times before.

hurlcrook
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by hurlcrook »

You know that's not quite right

hurlcrook
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by hurlcrook »

hurlcrook wrote:
barchetta wrote:
If you're not happy there, why don't you just ...... elsewhere?
Really quite simple

EDITED - foul language: Forum Moderator
Make coffee