Results 9/9

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

groucho marx
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Results 9/9

Post by groucho marx »

gazza wrote:
groucho marx wrote:
sulmona wrote:[quote="MrsBrown Metro
:D :D :D :D :D
Did any one from the under 19s drop down for this game?
Para hills did not drop any players. Para hills has a strict policy not to bring players down unless there is absolutely no alternative. Players are always brought up where possible. No player is benched or sacrificed to make way for players coming down.[/quote]

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: As clear as black and white[/quote]

Para Hills takes pride in not dropping players to try and manipulated results. As a junior club its success is based on having faith in its young players and it will not undermine their development or self esteem in an effort to 'guarantee' a win.

sulmona
Star Player
Star Player

Post by sulmona »

Stepover wrote:
sulmona wrote:
Stepover wrote:quote="sulmona
Did any one from the under 19s drop down for this game?
Para hills did not drop any players. Para hills has a strict policy not to bring players down unless there is absolutely no alternative. Players are always brought up where possible. No player is benched or sacrificed to make way for players coming down.
Yes I am happy to say some of our U14 lads have been getting some game time with the 17s (& in 15s/16s) of late. :)

What exactly made you think I was talking about Para Hills?[/quote]
Weren't you recently referred to as a Campbelltown supporter and a Metro lover?[/quote]

And????????????/

gazza
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by gazza »

Did any one from the under 19s drop down for this game?[/quote]

Para hills did not drop any players. Para hills has a strict policy not to bring players down unless there is absolutely no alternative. Players are always brought up where possible. No player is benched or sacrificed to make way for players coming down.[/quote]

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: As clear as black and white[/quote]

Para Hills takes pride in not dropping players to try and manipulated results. As a junior club its success is based on having faith in its young players and it will not undermine their development or self esteem in an effort to 'guarantee' a win.[/quote]

Same policy as every other Clubs.
Unfortunately, every club have idiots including Para Hills, who sometime put their own interests first.

bandito
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by bandito »

Well done to the MetroStars U15 JPL team who today I believe won their league. Congratulations your hard work has paid off. Well desererved and a great group of boys. Well Done!!!!!!

Adrenalin
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Adrenalin »

U15A

Raiders 3-1 Campbelltown

rossonero
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rossonero »

does anyone know the result between Noarlunga vs adelaide hills under 14c

flaggy
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by flaggy »

rossonero wrote:does anyone know the result between Noarlunga vs adelaide hills under 14c
Noarlunga won - unsure of score - 4-1?

the balance
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by the balance »

Para Hills just too good
not a bad game and some quality players on both sides

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

anyone know U14C

white city v playford?

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

flaggy wrote:
rossonero wrote:does anyone know the result between Noarlunga vs adelaide hills under 14c
Noarlunga won - unsure of score - 4-1?
Looks like AH are losing their chance to go up after leading 90% of the year

rossonero
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rossonero »

white city defeated playford 3 or 4 nil
not sure what happened to adelaide hills, they were pretty good from what i heard, struggled second half of the season, maybe players were moved up

NutJob
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by NutJob »

the balance wrote:Para Hills just too good
not a bad game and some quality players on both sides
Too good? Neither side desrved to win really... a draw wouldve been the right result

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

rossonero wrote:white city defeated playford 3 or 4 nil
not sure what happened to adelaide hills, they were pretty good from what i heard, struggled second half of the season, maybe players were moved up

There is a big gap from A to C, watched an A team play a friendly with Noarlunga at the start of the season and it wasn't pretty yet they go on to win that league. Is that because the JSL teams are so strong? Why do the FFSA allow JSL teams better than JPL, the sooner they fix that the better.

johnydep
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by johnydep »

AL K HOLIC wrote:
rossonero wrote:white city defeated playford 3 or 4 nil

There is a big gap from A to C, watched an A team play a friendly with Noarlunga at the start of the season and it wasn't pretty yet they go on to win that league. Is that because the JSL teams are so strong? Why do the FFSA allow JSL teams better than JPL, the sooner they fix that the better.
Wow, you must hate the JSL, with a passion. You've hammered the league in multiple threads, and take nothing from the positive comments.

JSL fulfills a role, many clubs are happy with the JSL. If your club does not agree with the JSL; don't field a team.

As for the friendly you watched; there's more to a team than a bunch of players. Maybe Brisbane Roar should pull out of the A-League, after their dismal performance against AU in the friendly match last week.

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

I don't have a club John.

You know what I want, strong JPL leagues, not JPL teams who would be beaten by JSL teams, what use is that? I have no issues with JSL teams or not JSL teams, but why have split leagues and why have a third string JSL team that can hammer a JPL team. If we want development then let's get these kids in the JPL that's all I'm saying.

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

19 18 0 1
19 16 1 2
JSL teams, what are these kids developing? surely these kids are better off in the JPL system making our leagues stronger.

17 15 0 2
19 15 1 3
JSL teams, what are these kids developing? surely these kids are better off in the JPL system making our leagues stronger.

18 15 1 2
17 14 0 3

These kids or a majority can slip straight into our JPL clubs, I really don't get why we need these players out of the JPL, simply belting kids week after week, most have GF in the 100s or high 90s.

Why does everyone argue strong developing leagues.

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

AL K HOLIC wrote:19 18 0 1
19 16 1 2

17 15 0 2
19 15 1 3

18 15 1 2
17 14 0 3

These kids or a majority can slip straight into our JPL clubs, I really don't get why we need these players out of the JPL, simply belting kids week after week, most have GF in the 100s or high 90s.
Agreed. AL K HOLIC. I could guess which team you are talking about. A JSL team that would defeat atlesast half of the same age group in the JPL.

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

19 16 1 2

17 15 0 2
19 15 1 3

18 15 1 2
17 14 0 3

I can guess the team you refer...Last game, pity!!! Am I right? This team would win a majority of its games in JPL. Hay, them's the breaks....

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

barchetta wrote:
19 16 1 2

17 15 0 2
19 15 1 3

18 15 1 2
17 14 0 3

I can guess the team you refer...Last game, pity!!! Am I right? This team would win a majority of its games in JPL. Hay, them's the breaks....

No idea what you mean, and I am not talking about any one team. All I'm saying is the FFSA needs to get these kids into the JPL, not wasting time in JSL. There are plenty of kids out there that can fill JSL teams, however the FFSA needs to get these kids into the JPL, by force if they need.

I am not saying get rid of JSL, I am saying get the talent into the JPL.

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

If these players are so talented, then why are they in JSL to start with ?
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

Željko Jurin wrote:If these players are so talented, then why are they in JSL to start with ?
Ahh. The perputaul dilemma. Because their skills are not as good as the JPL. Then there's the other reasons open to speculation.

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

AL K HOLIC wrote:
barchetta wrote:
19 16 1 2

17 15 0 2
19 15 1 3

18 15 1 2
17 14 0 3

No idea what you mean, and I am not talking about any one team. All I'm saying is the FFSA needs to get these kids into the JPL, not wasting time in JSL. There are plenty of kids out there that can fill JSL teams, however the FFSA needs to get these kids into the JPL, by force if they need.

I am not saying get rid of JSL, I am saying get the talent into the JPL.
Yes, there is more than one team referred.

I agree the JSL is needed for those that aren't getting results. If not a JPL something that serves a purpose to reward performance.

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

Željko Jurin wrote:If these players are so talented, then why are they in JSL to start with ?

You tell me ZJ

One side is in an age group and two clubs within ten minutes of them have no age in the JPL.

Another team is undefeated while a club 2 minutes away is bottom.

Again why do we want these players in the JSL why not have them in the JPL so our leagues are strong from top to bottom, not top 7 clubs in the As and 2 teams in every other league.

I'm not against the JSL and its worth, but I am against kids that have talent and can develop and make our leagues stronger who sit about in these teams undefeated or thrashing squads 10 plus nil each week.
Last edited by AL K HOLIC on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

AL K HOLIC wrote:

You tell me ZJ

One side is in an age group and two clubs within ten minutes of them have no age in the JPL.

Another team is undefeated while a club 2 minutes away is bottom.

Again why do we want these players in the JSL why not have them in the JPL so our leagues are strong from top to bottom, not top 7 clubs in the As and 2 teams in every other league.
Once again, totally agree. Promote performance. Perhaps FFSA or someone, look at these teams and at least consider some players to be developed. It just doens't happen.

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

Sorry, but until you start naming clubs, I don't get what you are trying to say ...

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

Željko Jurin wrote:Sorry, but until you start naming clubs, I don't get what you are trying to say ...
I've looked at AL Ks stats and the first one 19 18 0 1 looks like Adelaide City Boys 13 JSL.

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

barchetta wrote:
Željko Jurin wrote:Sorry, but until you start naming clubs, I don't get what you are trying to say ...
I've looked at AL Ks stats and the first one 19 18 0 1 looks like Adelaide City Boys 13 JSL.
A team down the road is bottom, no wins, these kids couldn't make that squad?
So for the purpose of a no league we can lose 10 kids who may quit after that season.
The worse part is that these clubs can still have these JSL teams and get the money, but with a few tweaks here and there we can get these talented kids into the JPL, which is what the FFSA should be doing.

Everyone asks is it about winning? It seems so with many JSL teams.
Last edited by AL K HOLIC on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

AL K HOLIC wrote:
barchetta wrote:
A team down the road is bottom, no wins, these kids couldn't make that squad?
So for the purpose of a no league we can lose 10 kids who may quit after that season.
The worse part is that these clubs can still have these JSL teams and get the money, but with a few tweaks here and there we can get these talented kids into the JPL, which is what the FFSA should be doing.
Which way do you mean? Team down the road getting in AC JSL or the other way around.

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

Is it better for the league and these kids to thump a JSL team week after week or Move down the road and easily slip into a JPL side that had no wins, therefore making that side competitive and also help develop any team they play and themselves.

Is it better for the league to have no age groups in the JPL while clubs down the road have JSL teams.

Everyone asks is it about winning? It seems so with many JSL teams and players and parents would rather win in no leagues than join the JPL and possibly not.

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

I need a GPS .... I'm lost ....