Adelaide City Trials For 2013 Season

Are you a player or coach looking for a new club? Are you a club looking for new players or coaches? This forum is for posting messages for those looking for players, coaches or clubs including details of any clubs upcoming trials.
We encourage the distribution of any information posted in this forum to schools etc.
Users can post announcements in this forum and can lock their own topics.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, Judge Judy, COLOSSUS, Forum Admins

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Adelaide City Trials For 2013 Season

Post by barchetta »

Still no coach updates on the website. Anybody heard news?

black
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by black »

barchetta wrote:Still no coach updates on the website. Anybody heard news?
:wink:
1/6.... but still 6. :)

"you see the eye to detail,the accuracy of the pass, it's the weight of the pass and the decision making in the games, that makes top players stand out form average players" - Rene' Meulensteen,

juniors
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by juniors »

Adelaide City is still talking to a few coaches for the under 15 and 17 for 2013

Also under 14JPL coaches we be told after the presentation and all games for the under 13 2012 are over.

If you are a Adelaide City player and you would like to no more info please go and talk to Mark Z at the club.

Sacred Noodle
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Sacred Noodle »

needplayers wrote:
Adelaide City is still talking to a few coaches for the under 15 and 17 for 2013

Also under 14JPL coaches we be told after the presentation and all games for the under 13 2012 are over.

If you are a Adelaide City player and you would like to no more info please go and talk to Mark Z at the club.

Why not now?? .. the "position has been filled" most of your other coaches have been named..!

... there are plenty of whispers going around... not that it matters to me or any other non AC people and apart from that the coach being talked about is actually quite a nice guy and possibly an alright coach .... there are some great people and coaches at AC ... the veil of secrecy just makes it all intriguing and not quite right ... just name the coach .. people will say ok fair enough.. whatever... all good.. forget about it and then go serching for the next clubs conspiracy....

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

Sacred Noodle wrote:
needplayers wrote:

Why not now?? .. the "position has been filled" most of your other coaches have been named..!

... there are plenty of whispers going around... not that it matters to me or any other non AC people and apart from that the coach being talked about is actually quite a nice guy and possibly an alright coach .... there are some great people and coaches at AC ... the veil of secrecy just makes it all intriguing and not quite right ... just name the coach .. people will say ok fair enough.. whatever... all good.. forget about it and then go serching for the next clubs conspiracy....
You listen to too many "whispers" Noodle!

Onside
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Onside »

For the record, Rob Dedonatis will be coaching the 14's JPL at Cumberland next year

AV Juniors
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by AV Juniors »

Will his trusty offsiders be following him as well ! :lol:

Sacred Noodle
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Sacred Noodle »

Onside wrote:For the record, Rob Dedonatis will be coaching the 14's JPL at Cumberland next year
Then they are in good hands first rate person and very good coach ..

Hibs seven
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Hibs seven »

Sacred Noodle wrote:
Onside wrote:For the record, Rob Dedonatis will be coaching the 14's JPL at Cumberland next year
Then they are in good hands first rate person and very good coach ..

Ditto, really nice bloke who knows the game.

Hibs seven
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Hibs seven »

needplayers wrote:

Have not been subjected to so much suspence since waiting to find out who shot JR!

Nova
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Nova »

Hibs seven wrote:
needplayers wrote:

Have not been subjected to so much suspence since waiting to find out who shot JR!
Who was it again :shock:

Hibs seven
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Hibs seven »

It was Kristin if I remember rightly (I am sure I will have it on a betamax video somewhere) , she came from nowhere as Bobby was the bookies favourite, better get back to football though!!

harrycripps
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by harrycripps »

Who assassinated Rob De Donatis?

Hibs seven
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Hibs seven »

harrycripps wrote:Who assassinated Rob De Donatis?
Even Taggart couldn't solve that one!!

Sacred Noodle
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Sacred Noodle »

harrycripps wrote:Who assassinated Rob De Donatis?
probably Mr Zito

juniors
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by juniors »

harrycripps wrote:

probably Mr Zito
sorry not Mr Zito :lol: :lol:

Sacred Noodle
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Sacred Noodle »

needplayers wrote:
harrycripps wrote:

probably Mr Zito
sorry not Mr Zito :lol: :lol:
but you would like to huh? :wink: anyway .. just joking ..and as I have said previously are some good people at AC so am sure it will be all steam ahead in 2013

.......... psssst ..who's the 2013 U14A coach..?????
Last edited by Sacred Noodle on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cheesecake shop 2
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by cheesecake shop 2 »

Sacred Noodle wrote: .......... psssst ..who's the 2013 U14A coach..?????
Zeljko Jurin
CMON CARLTON
crue head wrote:
looprevil wrote:No. But there is no harm in being positive to AUFC.
Maybe everyone doesn't adore AUFC

Last time I checked it's not an AUFC supporters only forum

So no need to tell them to 'F OFF'

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

:lol: If I knew how to coach....
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

pizzaman
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by pizzaman »

For the record, Rob Dedonatis will be coaching the 14's JPL at Cumberland next year
looks like Cumberland under 14 JPL will have a few new players next year :!: :!:
Is Rob takeing all his Friend over and promise them a spot :?: :?:
GOOD LUCK CUMBERLAND :lol: :lol:

AV Juniors
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by AV Juniors »

Cumberland do not know what they are getting themselves into. Its going to be a very long and dramatic season.!

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

Robs team did well this 2012 season. A couple of top players were picked for the Skilleroos, loosing them put a big dent in the team. Having said this there were some surprises picked in the JPL, there's is no denying that. Next season will be an interesting one for City and whoever Rob goes too. Some of the boys are due for growth spurts. If this happens AC U14 JPL and JSL will be powerful. JSL boys have some very good players, three or four would make JPL.

leeds city
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by leeds city »

I believe City are letting go of some of their more experienced coaches for season 2013 . Is there a reason for this, and have these coaches been picked up by other clubs. If so does that mean more players will Leave City.

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

leeds city wrote:I believe City are letting go of some of their more experienced coaches for season 2013 . Is there a reason for this, and have these coaches been picked up by other clubs. If so does that mean more players will Leave City.
With respect to coaches leaving, I could say 'natural attrition'. But. What is natural attrition? In reality, who knows. It would be expected that sons would leave with their Fathers (coaches). It is also fair to say that if a son of a coach leaves then he leaves friends behind. Those friends are very likely to consider either moving with them or giving up all together. This manifests itself as favourotism should all or some be picked on the new team. The plot thickens. Fact is, AC, as per other teams will still be strong even after some people leave. The real problem begins when the overall climate becomes unacceptable to the masses and the team culture loses its appeal. Eventually, the power brokers of any club, organisation, team, all move on. When this happens an opportunity presents itself for new blood. No new blood seems to be coming in for any club or even FFSA. until then the game will not advance. Seems like I've gone of beam here but I believe all are linked.

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

leeds city wrote:I believe City are letting go of some of their more experienced coaches for season 2013 . Is there a reason for this, and have these coaches been picked up by other clubs. If so does that mean more players will Leave City.
Have noticed a coach, previously identified on their website as coaching the U15 JSL, has now been removed. Odd.

paddlesteamer
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by paddlesteamer »

needplayers wrote:
Needplayers, when will coaches be announced ?
Coaches will be announced soon.
under 6 to 11 well be on the web site in the next week same time.
under 12 to 17 in 2 to 3 weeks time.
....or possibly in 5 to 6 weeks time or maybe after the trials are finished when they have sorted through the massive backlog of applications :D :D

Hibs seven
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Hibs seven »

barchetta wrote:Robs team did well this 2012 season. A couple of top players were picked for the Skilleroos, loosing them put a big dent in the team. Having said this there were some surprises picked in the JPL, there's is no denying that. Next season will be an interesting one for City and whoever Rob goes too. Some of the boys are due for growth spurts. If this happens AC U14 JPL and JSL will be powerful. JSL boys have some very good players, three or four would make JPL.
I am sure there were some surpises picked at start of year there always seems to be. Having said that Rob's team have gone well this season and look like coming 2nd only to a very good Strikers side. I have seen them twice this season and they played some very nice football at times, if he is moving on, for whatever reason, I am sure the team he leaves behind will still be there or there about next season as I know that they have a number of very good boys in the JSL side who would quite easily slot in.

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

Hibs seven wrote:
barchetta wrote:Robs team did well this 2012 season. A couple of top players were picked for the Skilleroos, loosing them put a big dent in the team. Having said this there were some surprises picked in the JPL, there's is no denying that. Next season will be an interesting one for City and whoever Rob goes too. Some of the boys are due for growth spurts. If this happens AC U14 JPL and JSL will be powerful. JSL boys have some very good players, three or four would make JPL.
I am sure there were some surpises picked at start of year there always seems to be. Having said that Rob's team have gone well this season and look like coming 2nd only to a very good Strikers side. I have seen them twice this season and they played some very nice football at times, if he is moving on, for whatever reason, I am sure the team he leaves behind will still be there or there about next season as I know that they have a number of very good boys in the JSL side who would quite easily slot in.
Yes, agreed. Unfortunately he's moving on.

AV Juniors
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by AV Juniors »

No loss to City, still plenty of fantastic coaches left at City!

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

needplayers wrote:
$500 is with the full kit (top,shorts,socks)
all under 6's and 7's train once a week and will play on same sundays.
team will be training for about 24 weeks in the year for 1.5 hours a week.
apox 36 hours a year
when you take the price of the kit off, you pay apox $10 a hour for you kids to play soccer.
And we still have to take the coaches payment out.
I don't think it is too bad :!: :!:
Fulham at $275 with a full kit and ball is a bargain then.

All coaches "get paid".

If ur son plays in the team u don't pay fees and if u don't have a kid in the team u get paid the fees for that group.