Coaching Apps

This forum is for the discussion of general coaching topics. Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

FootballNews is not responsible for any of the comments posted in this forum and this forum is moderated.

Moderator: Forum Admins

Ernie Cooksey
Star Player
Star Player

Coaching Apps

Post by Ernie Cooksey »

I'm looking for decent coaching app (android) and have found myself sifting through quite a lot of Barossa Pearl and still not really coming across anything. Has anybody heard of or using anything worth recommending, I'm not fussed if it costs a little bit, but don't really need anything featuring drills or strategies, just a player roster and details and a clipboard for sorting out formations and player positions etc.

Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Coaching Apps

Post by 2002 »

I use Soccer Tutor, which can be downloded, Its quite good for drawin up traning excercises, and set pieces etc, it also has a manager add on but I dont use that although another coach I know does and he reckons its quite good

Try the free download and see what you think mate

Ernie Cooksey
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ernie Cooksey »

Cheers,
Not really after training ideas coz we don't train lol, maybe if it comes with a list of drinking games that may be practical. :lol:
Just after android software that allows me to list players and transfer from the list straight into a pitch clipboard, with names still remaining etc. Nothing flashy. A lot of apps won't let you write players names, just show the shape of the formation with dots, some won't let you list your bench, one wouldn't let me do anything without putting in the email addresses of players! I want an app on my phone, not my pc, so it's more mobile. I know of an iPhone app that isn't bad, but it's not available on android devices.
Put it this way, if top eleven produced a coaching app in line with their squad selection page on the game, that would do nicely.

zackadacka
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by zackadacka »

Blueblood wrote:Cheers,
Not really after training ideas coz we don't train lol, maybe if it comes with a list of drinking games that may be practical. :lol:
Just after android software that allows me to list players and transfer from the list straight into a pitch clipboard, with names still remaining etc. Nothing flashy. A lot of apps won't let you write players names, just show the shape of the formation with dots, some won't let you list your bench, one wouldn't let me do anything without putting in the email addresses of players! I want an app on my phone, not my pc, so it's more mobile. I know of an iPhone app that isn't bad, but it's not available on android devices.
Put it this way, if top eleven produced a coaching app in line with their squad selection page on the game, that would do nicely.
Sports Board (the Advent Mobile Designs version) works quite well
ALDERSHOT TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB
THE RISING PHOENIX
SINCE 1992
Russia2018 wrote: corruption is alive and well

charlieadelaide
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by charlieadelaide »

Go to Kmart, buy a magnetic board for $10..........permanent marker, by a sheet of magnet white stuff from a good printer shop or paper shop........cut into strips and write the names on it.........simple, I use this method to coach 15s & 16s........you don't need anything flash, then take a photo of it and send it to the players by text