International Coaching in a Professional Environment.

This forum is for the discussion of general coaching topics. Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

FootballNews is not responsible for any of the comments posted in this forum and this forum is moderated.

Moderator: Forum Admins

Rover1964
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

International Coaching in a Professional Environment.

Post by Rover1964 »

We moved to England 18 months ago from Adelaide where my son played his junior football.( he started at the age of 6 for South Adelaide ) He has now signed a 2 year scholarship with a Premier league club in England. ( he is now 16 )

I would just like to encourage all dads who put hours in training and traveling around the country side for there sons development in football. I did and I am still doing so at the other side of the world. We had 4 trips in 5 years over to England training and playing at different Academies all over the country. I have made some amazing contacts with coaches and football clubs over here so i can pass on some experiences to others thinking of doing the same thing.

I have set up Pro-Connect Football to give young players from all round the world an opportunity to live and train like full time for 4 weeks with some of the best coaches in the UK.

At Pro-Connect Football, we give players the opportunity to build on their current football skills, as well as the knowledge and experience required to play at a professional level through coaching, match fixtures and trials.

http://www.proconnectfootball.com

If I can be of any assistance please drop me an email thats found on my website!

thanks and good luck for the up and coming season.

Regards Glen.