Cup round

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

Cup round

Post by Rookie »

Does anyone know when the next round will be drawn?

Moomoo66
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Cup round

Post by Moomoo66 »

What’s the rule with players moving between teams? For instance, players in a JSL team playing Round 1 but their team getting beaten so then playing in the JPL team for the same age group this round, what ever happened to cup tie to the players? I thought they could play an older age group in the cup (but unable to go back to their own age group once they play up) but not go from a JSL to JPL in their same age group in the cup?

Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Cup round

Post by Rookie »

Moomoo66 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:07 pm What’s the rule with players moving between teams? For instance, players in a JSL team playing Round 1 but their team getting beaten so then playing in the JPL team for the same age group this round, what ever happened to cup tie to the players? I thought they could play an older age group in the cup (but unable to go back to their own age group once they play up) but not go from a JSL to JPL in their same age group in the cup?
I thought JSL players could always up into the JPL but not the other way round, so as soon as a JPL team gets knocked out they could not then play for the same year level JSL,