Campbelltown v Olympic - Under 13's

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Campbelltown v Olympic - Under 13's

Post by God is an Englishman »

Seems like Campbelltown dont like losing either.

So after appeal by Olympic to them wrongly having their quarter cup final 1-0 win over Campbelltown due to Campbelltown appealing to the FFSA that they (Olympic ) had a player wearing a number 25 shirt when their was no number 25 on the team sheet when in fact the shirt number was 26.

Campbelltown provided a photo to the FFSA in which the picture was zoomed in and pixelated and the number wasn’t clear as could be 28, 23, or 25 however the decision had overturned on the basis of this photo.  (note I thought you weren’t allowed to take photos of kids?)

The tribunal last has revered the decision to award the game to Campbelltown based on this photo after evidence provided by Olympic in that their players was wearing 26 and not 25.

Seriously this is what our game had come to?

Shame Campbelltown Shame……
Last edited by God is an Englishman on Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Campbelltown v Olympic

Post by Victoria's Secret »

God is an Englishman wrote:Seems like Campbelltown dont like losing either.

So after appeal by Olympic to them wrongly having their quarter cup final 1-0 win over Campbelltown due to Campbelltown appealing to the FFSA that they (Olympic ) had a player wearing a number 25 shirt when their was no number 25 on the team sheet when in fact the shirt number was 26.

Campbelltown provided a photo to the FFSA in which the picture was zoomed in and pixelated and the number wasn’t clear as could be 28, 23, or 25 however the decision had overturned on the basis of this photo.  (note I thought you weren’t allowed to take photos of kids?)

Who does like losing?

The tribunal last has revered the decision to award the game to Campbelltown based on this photo after evidence provided by Olympic in that their players was wearing 26 and not 25.

Seriously this is what our game had come to?

Shame Campbelltown Shame……

paul merson
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by paul merson »

Adelaide United’s GK last year had a different number to the team sheet, we should have reported that, I reckon those 3 points would have had us equal top? :lol:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

I can't believe a club would try to win a game based on a wrong number bring written down, let alone when it's Under 13's, let alone when they were wrong with even allegations of fraud being involved.

Sacred Noodle
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Sacred Noodle »

God is an Englishman wrote:I can't believe a club would try to win a game based on a wrong number bring written down, let alone when it's Under 13's, let alone when they were wrong with even allegations of fraud being involved.
Campbelltown doesn't exactly not have any skeletons in their closet ... know of something a few years ago a LOT more serious that was swept under carpet and will remain that way as done and dusted .. but just saying.!

jim.mcguinness
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jim.mcguinness »

bunch of desperates , makes me wonder how the kids will develop as people when we have this mentality amongst the parents ..... should be ashamed of yourselves

Paleon Patros Germanos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Paleon Patros Germanos »

Calm down Jim.
Agia Lavra 1821!

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Wraith »

jim.mcguinness wrote:bunch of desperates , makes me wonder how the kids will develop as people when we have this mentality amongst the parents ..... should be ashamed of yourselves
Do you know Tony?

Sacred Noodle
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Sacred Noodle »

jim.mcguinness wrote:bunch of desperates , makes me wonder how the kids will develop as people when we have this mentality amongst the parents ..... should be ashamed of yourselves
Who are you referring to? people posting above? and whats it got to do with parents.??. assume the issues pertaining to this topic were probably instigated by coach/s/team manager of some Campbelltown U13 team (most parents wouldn't even know the in and outs of the administration rules side of things) and seems they were proven wrong or their assertions were unfounded end of story.

No one on here has condoned any of it .. and assume was posted as administration breaches seem to be kind of topical atm