$1400 junior fees for 2019

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

Sushi
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: $1400 junior fees for 2019

Post by Sushi »

Chocco wrote:It’s probably Adelaide City, juniors have been subsidizing seniors players wages for years and now that AC have a general manager somehow that has to be paid so up go the fees
And it's not just the GM getting paid.
The one who never got paid was the Under 16 coach who was sent back to Italy.

Andman69
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Andman69 »

Socsha wrote:I can tell you now Unisa juniors are not paying $1500 to play. Whilst we have had positive experiences with this person I find it inappropriate that you post negative comments about an individual whilst you hide behind your forum names. Andre has his own coaching business that he runs but don’t get that confused with a club which he is a part of together with many individuals. If you want to start naming and shaming you may need to start a separate thread as we all have stories.
Forum is a forum.. the guy acts like a pork chop during senior games... berates players and coaches during / after the games... Wouldn't let my kids any where near that sort of behavior. regardless of price, club, private coaching practice..whatever
. Just an observation....

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Socsha wrote:I can tell you now Unisa juniors are not paying $1500 to play. Whilst we have had positive experiences with this person I find it inappropriate that you post negative comments about an individual whilst you hide behind your forum names. Andre has his own coaching business that he runs but don’t get that confused with a club which he is a part of together with many individuals. If you want to start naming and shaming you may need to start a separate thread as we all have stories.

So was Andre trying to rip me off then when he quoted $1,500 to me?

Feel free to start a thread about me, you're right - plenty of stories there.

magnet
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by magnet »

Andman69 wrote:
Forum is a forum.. the guy acts like a pork chop during senior games... berates players and coaches during / after the games... Wouldn't let my kids any where near that sort of behavior. regardless of price, club, private coaching practice..whatever
Shouting at kids must be a cultural thing although, he's already had one 7 match ban for code of conduct.

fball12
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by fball12 »

Some football coaches in this state are proven to be unethical and unprofessional, time and time again.

FFSA have a code of conduct for coaches and award coaching licences to these individuals.

How about FFSA enforcing the code of conduct and deregistering coaches who are guilty of offences against children?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

fball12 wrote:Some football coaches in this state are proven to be unethical and unprofessional, time and time again.

FFSA have a code of conduct for coaches and award coaching licences to these individuals.

How about FFSA enforcing the code of conduct and deregistering coaches who are guilty of offences against children?

How can the FFSA enforce this?

HEMICRANK
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by HEMICRANK »

magnet wrote:
Andman69 wrote:
Shouting at kids must be a cultural thing although, he's already had one 7 match ban for code of conduct.
just another observation ....and reminder....the 7 match ban for code of conduct was not for shouting at kids....as magnet clearly states above....in fact it was for confronting a referee who allowed an U13 game to continue when it was CLEAR that more than one player was physically targeting a player from Para Hills who was eventually carried off after what could only be described as a malicious
attack. Word amongst players before the game ( revealed later by players that knew some of the opponents) was that the targeting was planned ....so my point is who else would you want to stand up for YOUR son after he has been mown down like this and not even a card is handed out and opposing coach is laughing ....gets just a 2 match suspension......offending player should have received a 12 month ban and walks away free . .....I was there and saw what went on ...the outcome was ridiculous.

magnet
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by magnet »

HEMICRANK wrote:just another observation ....and reminder....the 7 match ban for code of conduct was not for shouting at kids....as magnet clearly states above....in fact it was for confronting a referee who allowed an U13 game to continue when it was CLEAR that more than one player was physically targeting a player from Para Hills who was eventually carried off after what could only be described as a malicious
attack. Word amongst players before the game ( revealed later by players that knew some of the opponents) was that the targeting was planned ....so my point is who else would you want to stand up for YOUR son after he has been mown down like this and not even a card is handed out and opposing coach is laughing ....gets just a 2 match suspension......offending player should have received a 12 month ban and walks away free . .....I was there and saw what went on ...the outcome was ridiculous.
I didn't state that he got a 7 match ban for shouting at kids, I stated that he got a 7 match ban for code of conduct.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

HEMICRANK wrote:just another observation ....and reminder....the 7 match ban for code of conduct was not for shouting at kids....as magnet clearly states above....in fact it was for confronting a referee who allowed an U13 game to continue when it was CLEAR that more than one player was physically targeting a player from Para Hills who was eventually carried off after what could only be described as a malicious
So the Uni SA coach was banned for shouting at a ref because a para hills player was being targetted.

This needs further investigation.
Uni SA v Para Hills?
If yes, so his players were targetting someone - he should have dealt with it himself?
If no, why was he getting involved?
Was it because his son was playing?
If Yes, why is his son playing for Para Hills and not in this amazing set up he charges so much for?

Confronting a referee, sounds like he was lucky to only get 7 games. Oh and also completely different to the story he told me himself.

magnet
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by magnet »

God is an Englishman wrote:
So the Uni SA coach was banned for shouting at a ref because a para hills player was being targetted.

Uni SA v Para Hills?
If yes, so his players were targetting someone - he should have dealt with it himself?
If Yes, why is his son playing for Para Hills and not in this amazing set up he charges so much for?

Confronting a referee, sounds like he was lucky to only get 7 games. Oh and also completely different to the story he told me himself.
Breach was on 10/07/2016, Andre was the coach and the game is below. The referee was only 14/15 at the time.

http://websites.sportstg.com/round_info ... 665&pool=0

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

magnet wrote:

Uni SA v Para Hills?

Breach was on 10/07/2016, Andre was the coach and the game is below. The referee was only 14/15 at the time.

He's been banned since then as well then.

7 games for confronting a child referee. He was lucky.

HEMICRANK
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by HEMICRANK »

magnet wrote:

Uni SA v Para Hills?

...FURTHER INVESTIGATION reveals the match had nothing to do with UniSa nor is the comment on charges of any relevancy in this thread . The match was between Para Hills and Metro and the ref appears to be a fully grown adult from the video recording that was submitted to the FFSA of the tackle in question .No person who I know that has seen it can understand why it was allowed as were previous and some later tackles in this match .Andre has no sons that play football....FYI.

Andman69
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Andman69 »

Confronting a referee, sounds like he was lucky to only get 7 games. Oh and also completely different to the story he told me himself.[/quote]Breach was on 10/07/2016, Andre was the coach and the game is below. The referee was only 14/15 at the time.

http://websites.sportstg.com/round_info ... 665&pool=0[/quote]
...FURTHER INVESTIGATION reveals the match had nothing to do with UniSa nor is the comment on charges of any relevancy in this thread . The match was between Para Hills and Metro and the ref appears to be a fully grown adult from the video recording that was submitted to the FFSA of the tackle in question .No person who I know that has seen it can understand why it was allowed as were previous and some later tackles in this match .Andre has no sons that play football....FYI.[/quote]

No one ever mentioned he had / didn't have a son playing.. just that he has been banned on multiple occasions for acting like a pork chop.
Agree that he is lucky to only get 7 games for confronting an underage ref and we wonder why there aren't enough refs...
Leopard doesn't change its spots....... its only a matter of time

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

HEMICRANK wrote:...FURTHER INVESTIGATION reveals the match had nothing to do with UniSa nor is the comment on charges of any relevancy in this thread . The match was between Para Hills and Metro and the ref appears to be a fully grown adult from the video recording that was submitted to the FFSA of the tackle in question .No person who I know that has seen it can understand why it was allowed as were previous and some later tackles in this match .Andre has no sons that play football....FYI.
It has every relevancy (sic) to this thread as it speaks to the character of the man.

KRO
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by KRO »

Apparently Adelaide City has released their juniors fee structure for 2019. Cue for outpouring of outrage.

Sushi
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Sushi »

KRO wrote:Apparently Adelaide City has released their juniors fee structure for 2019. Cue for outpouring of outrage.
Nice one.
The pre-empting , reverse-psychology trick.
"Apparently " - you know perfectly well that it's been released.
You had a hand in it's release.

Maldini
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Maldini »

Migrant Land wrote:
KRO wrote:Apparently Adelaide City has released their juniors fee structure for 2019. Cue for outpouring of outrage.
Nice one.

Just under $1500 for juniors...

Pie and Bovril
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Pie and Bovril »

Ruud Gullit wrote:
Migrant Land wrote:
Nice one.

How many nights a week training?

KRO
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by KRO »

I dont know who you think I am but I'm not.

I dont have a dog in your fight with City.

Dont personalise it. I am not your problem.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Ruud Gullit wrote:
Migrant Land wrote:
Nice one.

Times like this I miss John Dedes (well not really).
Ignore this signature

Maldini
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Maldini »

[/quote]How many nights a week training?[/quote]

2 nights per week for juniors - scrapped the lottery books though.

Sushi
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Sushi »

KRO wrote:I dont know who you think I am but I'm not.

I dont have a dog in your fight with City.

Dont personalise it. I am not your problem.
Email goes out Wednesday night.
At first light Thursday morning KRO rushes off to pre-empt the response.
No dog in the fight?