Training this Thursday Socceroos day

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Re: Training this Thursday Socceroos day

Post by God is an Englishman »

Chocco wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Chocco wrote:I think you will find most clubs got a hand out of tickets, be it a March, small sided at half time, ball boys etc. and the difference is that the children get in free but the guardian has to pay.

If your kid does one of those roles at Adelaide united, you get given one adult ticket as well.

This is not Adelaide United game, it is a International. I am happy with the situation. Hopefully it will be a great game, Australia wins with Troisi scoring a brace and all the kids at school tomorrow are talking about it.(except the ones that went to training instead of the game that is)
So Australia expect kids to go in and do jobs for them and the parents have to pay. Tight arses!

Chocco
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Chocco »

Sorry I don't quite get who the tight muscat is? Is it the parent of the kid or the ffa? Surely u must be referring to the parent as the kid gets in for free, gets close to the squad, gets reserved seating and gets to walk on adelaide oval which very few people can say they have done. I think the kids reward is great.
Also by the sounds of some comments it seems if they never got the chance to be involved then they probably wouldn't be going

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Chocco wrote:Sorry I don't quite get who the tight muscat is? Is it the parent of the kid or the ffa? Surely u must be referring to the parent as the kid gets in for free, gets close to the squad, gets reserved seating and gets to walk on adelaide oval which very few people can say they have done. I think the kids reward is great.
Also by the sounds of some comments it seems if they never got the chance to be involved then they probably wouldn't be going
The tight muscat is clearly the FFA. They are getting kids in to do jobs for them, the children need to be supervised down to the ground, after etc.. and they expect the parents to pay for tickets as well.

I've been on Adelaide oval, it's hardly a big deal.

limozeen
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by limozeen »

Chocco wrote:Sorry I don't quite get who the tight muscat is? Is it the parent of the kid or the ffa? Surely u must be referring to the parent as the kid gets in for free, gets close to the squad, gets reserved seating and gets to walk on adelaide oval which very few people can say they have done. I think the kids reward is great.
The tight muscat is clearly the FFA. They are getting kids in to do jobs for them, the children need to be supervised down to the ground, after etc.. and they expect the parents to pay for tickets as well.

Agree. It's no Hindmarsh Stadium
Go Reds

Check out Ground Phase at...
http://www.reverbnation.com/groundphase
http://youtu.be/TkdT5gPXQkM

'66 '68 '69 '71 '73 '76 '78 '13 '15

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

limozeen wrote:

Agree. It's no Hindmarsh Stadium
Been there, done that