Sapsasa week

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

Chocco
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Sapsasa week

Post by Chocco »

Fantastic week down at West Beach for the Sapsasa carnival. All teams seem to have had a game on the stadium ground with the Synthetic grass. My sons group had 11 games in 5 days (2 x 18 min halves)

Did not see too many players unhappy to be there since they got a week off school.

Stonthialo
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Sapsasa week

Post by Stonthialo »

Normally is a pretty good week. Who won the Div 1 girls and boys competition? and what was the quality like?
Σκατά στα μουτρα σου

Galey
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Galey »

Girls was won by Adelaide South East who were undefeated and only let in 2 goals in their 9 games. They had 7 girls from ACWFC in their squad and that probably helped with their shape and discipline.
Boys was won by North Adelaide that featured 8 boys from Metros. They were also undefeated

ikon
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by ikon »

Always a fun tournament for the kids and something to remember playing in . As a club coach I encourage it as its a different dynamic for the kids and they get to mix with other kids from other clubs.

I managed to get out to 3 days and watch some games and overall you can see teams trying to play football which was good as most teams were slapped together in a matter of weeks .

Also good to catch up with past teachers , coaches and soccer people still involved in the game

Well done to all

I'd like to see districts come together more often - especially in off season to keep the kids playing