electronic teamsheets

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

rossonero
Squad Player
Squad Player

electronic teamsheets

Post by rossonero »

Can anyone explain how these electronic teamsheets are going to work.
My understanding is you need to go online and select the players registered for your team and then print it and hand it to the referee prior to the match.
My query is what happens on match day if you need to use players from a different age group?

lefty
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: electronic teamsheets

Post by lefty »

rossonero wrote:Can anyone explain how these electronic teamsheets are going to work.
My understanding is you need to go online and select the players registered for your team and then print it and hand it to the referee prior to the match.
My query is what happens on match day if you need to use players from a different age group?
You can have up to 23 players on your list & manual changes can be made on the day including the selection of 16 players for that game.
I eat football, I sleep football, I breathe football. I'm not mad, I'm just passionate....Thierry Henry

Ibelieve
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Ibelieve »

The best way to monitor is a scanning system.
The ref needs to have a small computer/gps and a scanning system on the numbers on guernseys.
This will also prevent individuals in clubs eg metro (a few years ago) being liable to sign afridavids.

Sven
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Sven »

Good system. It works.

fball12
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by fball12 »

Not all clubs are updating player team lists or goal scorers.

A check on Fox Sports Pulse will show that some team lists are incomplete and goal scorers missing.

Brewie
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Brewie »

Heard they close it off afterwards too so makes it hard to update the goal scorers if you dont do it straight away.