I find it strange

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: I find it strange

Post by Stitch This »

regangrandson wrote:U18/Res/Seniors 120K divided by about 55 players. So each cost about $2k to pit on the park. It's not that it''s a terrible thing, just a fact that seniors are susidused by income coming from juniors fees. If people don''t like it they can FO, but stop bullshitting about it not being the case.
Way to go with the abuse - yet still still you have provided not one shred of evidence to support your case. See merson's comments above.

(You do know who he is btw, don't you?)
Time for some righteous indignation

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

regangrandson wrote:
Željko Jurin wrote:Dont need to quote the senior side, as I was just showing where our 'junior fees' go

Yes, you need to find another $100k+ to run a senior PL team
U18/Res/Seniors 120K divided by about 55 players. So each cost about $2k to pit on the park. It's not that it''s a terrible thing, just a fact that seniors are susidused by income coming from juniors fees. If people don''t like it they can FO, but stop bullshitting about it not being the case.
Not bullshitting, I gave you facts and figures ... What junior figures was I bullshitting ?
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

doesmyheadin
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by doesmyheadin »

Stitch This wrote:
regangrandson wrote:U18/Res/Seniors 120K divided by about 55 players. So each cost about $2k to pit on the park. It's not that it''s a terrible thing, just a fact that seniors are susidused by income coming from juniors fees. If people don''t like it they can FO, but stop bullshitting about it not being the case.
Way to go with the abuse - yet still still you have provided not one shred of evidence to support your case. See merson's comments above.

Whats abusive about that? Basic kids fees are FFSA fees, kits. Probably about $200 to $250 but I an sure ZJ can fill in the finer details. The rest is general revenue and it's just a little creative but unconvincing to try and pigeon hole these expenses. It's pretty clear 90K paid to seniors if it was removed would reduce the kids fees by approx 90K. That would reduce your kids fees based on a club with 250 kids by $360 per player. Pretty simple maths. Don't expect seniors to play for nothing but to say the juniors don't subsidise the seniors is a huge wank.

The moyesiah
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by The moyesiah »

doesmyheadin wrote:
Stitch This wrote:

Whats abusive about that? Basic kids fees are FFSA fees, kits. Probably about $200 to $250 but I an sure ZJ can fill in the finer details. The rest is general revenue and it's just a little creative but unconvincing to try and pigeon hole these expenses. It's pretty clear 90K paid to seniors if it was removed would reduce the kids fees by approx 90K. That would reduce your kids fees based on a club with 250 kids by $360 per player. Pretty simple maths. Don't expect seniors to play for nothing but to say the juniors don't subsidise the seniors is a huge wank.
Juniors fund a club, there is no need to label what, just like there is no need to label where sponsors money goes, it goes to the club and they pay their expenses, end of.

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

doesmyheadin wrote:
Stitch This wrote:

Whats abusive about that? .......
regangrandson wrote:If people don''t like it they can FO
doesmyheadin wrote:Don't expect seniors to play for nothing but to say the juniors don't subsidise the seniors is a huge wank.
Still no evidence.

How much are the juniors at your club subsidising your seniors?
Time for some righteous indignation

snoopy11
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by snoopy11 »

rossonero wrote:toros was free, but u had to buy your home and away kit, tracksuit, bag and pay for the ffsa rego fee....on top of that you played on unmarked pitch, kids had to put up their own nets and coached by ............. :?:
You might want to check your statement before making statements like that on an open forum. Yes players had to purchase their playing strips but the club paid the FFSA fees and the players did not have to buy a tracksuit. As for unmarked pitches well you obviously need glasses. All coaches were ffsa accredited.

rossonero
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rossonero »

snoopy11 wrote:
rossonero wrote:toros was free, but u had to buy your home and away kit, tracksuit, bag and pay for the ffsa rego fee....on top of that you played on unmarked pitch, kids had to put up their own nets and coached by ............. :?:
You might want to check your statement before making statements like that on an open forum. Yes players had to purchase their playing strips but the club paid the FFSA fees and the players did not have to buy a tracksuit. As for unmarked pitches well you obviously need glasses. All coaches were ffsa accredited.
regarding fees, i was told this by a group of parents who have kids playing at toros.....

regarding coaches, i have never made a comment, people have different opinions on coaches, i have coached for 10 years so i have my own opinions

regarding unmarked pitches, i have been at the ground 4 times this season and pitches were unmarked, on 2 occasions i saw players putting up nets as part of their warm up, but i will take your advice and get my eyes checked.