fixtures for the Junior Premier League and Junior State Leag

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

johnydep
Club Captain
Club Captain

fixtures for the Junior Premier League and Junior State Leag

Post by johnydep »

FFSA wrote:Dear All

The purpose of this e-mail is to keep you up to date with the situation in relation to the fixtures for the Junior Premier League and Junior State League for season 2011. Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond the control of the Football Federation SA we are unable to distribute the fixtures until we have confirmed all clubs that will be participating with the Football Federation SA.

It is the intention of the Football Federation SA to honour the participation of junior teams within the junior competitions regardless of the decision of their senior teams to move outside of the Football Federation SA. However it must be noted that if the senior teams are not participating in the Football Federation SA competitions, the junior teams will be placed in the Junior State League. This decision is consistent with the Competition Operating Guidelines.

Please also note that the Junior Premier League and Junior State League will kick-off on the 27 March 2011. Fixtures for these games will be provided to clubs as soon as possible.

Regards

FFSA

harrycripps
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: fixtures for the Junior Premier League and Junior State

Post by harrycripps »

The timing of this break away has been timed to cause as much disruption as possible, probably with the intention of backing FFSA into a corner.

Yet the FFSA staff will still get paid, the Senior players will still get paid, and the chest beating power brokers will feel that they are important.

So the only losers are the kids that want to play at their correct level and have the opportunity to excel.

Shame on every club that has not consulted their junior committees, and subsequently their members, before forcing this issue :oops: .

Karma is a great force, take note.

Sacred Noodle
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Sacred Noodle »

What a F kkkggg debacle!!!!!!!!!

Think each side expected the other to back down implement some changes then feel the love... but too many big egos both sides and so looks like neither will

PhilDunphy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by PhilDunphy »

9 days away from start of season :evil: :roll:

muts
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by muts »

Thanks johnydep.

I believe the following needs to happen:
FFSA gives clubs a deadline (e.g. Thursday 24/3 c.o.b.)
Re-jig the junior league according to their g/lines (e.g. by Tuesday AM 29/3)
Advice leagues and schedule to all clubs and post on FFSA website (e.g. by Tuesday noon 29/3)
Competition kick-off delayed to the next Sunday (e.g. 3/4)
Cup round dates can remain unchanged, to avoid impact on the finals @ Hindmarsh/Burton
Athletic Supporter

Chalky
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Chalky »

So who is going to step up and make the ethical decision for the kids? Hey ….. Clubs or FFSA. Let me tell you, there will be uproar from parents directly to the clubs and they will want their money, you can count on that. But ultimately both FFSA and clubs will equally be to blame, what a disgrace. Get rid of these hot head incompetent decision makers FROM BOTH SIDES ……. Would be a good start!!!!!!!! Seniors couldn’t give a crap about the juniors or their development, but they don’t mind ripping off the juniors money, it makes me sick, what a shamble. Lack of intelligence translates to poor decision making. Message to the “breakaway clubs” and “FFSA” …….get your Sh#t together, find a solution and stop playing power games!!!!!! You all talk about development ……. Bull …… more like $$$.

Cruyff
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Cruyff »

Just move to another club who are not participating in the move. You have already payed your fees for rego to the FFSA and im sure the new clubs will be glad to have you and come to an arrangement for payment of strips etc. PM me and i will give you details.

johnydep
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by johnydep »

FFSA wrote:Football Federation SA confirms the make up of the 2011 Devine Super, Premier and State League’s for 2011.

Devine Super League
  • Adelaide Blue Eagles
    Adelaide City
    Adelaide Galaxy
    Campbelltown City
    Croydon Kings
    Modbury Jets
    Metro Stars
    Para Hills
    Raiders
    Western Strikers

Devine Premier League
  • Adelaide Cobras
    Adelaide Comets
    Adelaide Hills
    Adelaide Olympic
    Cumberland United
    Enfield City
    Noarlunga United
    Playford City
    Pirates
    White City

Devine State League
  • Gawler SC
    NAB
    Northern Demons
    Salisbury United
    Seaford Rangers FC
    South Adelaide Panthers
    Sturt Lions
    The Cove
    West Adelaide
    Western Toros

Football Federation SA looks forward to working cooperatively with all clubs to address issues raised during our discussions and to working actively on the review into the Semi Professional Football Competition in 2011.

Kind regards

Michael Carter

CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER

Cruyff
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Cruyff »

So i hear the "Breakaway" clubs have backed down and are going to stay where they are for now ...is this correct JD

johnydep
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by johnydep »

Cruyff wrote:So i hear the "Breakaway" clubs have backed down and are going to stay where they are for now ...is this correct JD
I hope so, from the above document, yes. We'll know for sure when the final Fixtures are released.

best
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by best »

Cruyff wrote:So i hear the "Breakaway" clubs have backed down and are going to stay where they are for now ...is this correct JD

their was never any breakaway clubs just talk

Jeda
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Jeda »

best wrote:

their was never any breakaway clubs just talk
:lol: :lol: :P keep to that line & your club may just be forgotten by all as one of the more vocal in the group :wink: start shreading those documents :lol:
I do not know which makes a man more conservative—to know nothing but the present, or nothing but the past.
- John Maynard Keynes

Cruyff
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Cruyff »

Halleluja...... :D :D :D

Green_Manalishi
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Green_Manalishi »

best wrote:their was never any breakaway clubs just talk
Wake up and smell the Powerade
In another thread The Man Who Sued GOD wrote:MEETING OF CLUBS
15TH OF MARCH 2011
VENUE; *club name removed*
MEMBERS ROOM
TIME; 7PM

AGENDA

1; Apologies
*club name removed*, *club name removed*,,

2; Report by Gary Collis on the meeting held between the FFSA Board and Clubs.
A report on the meeting was provided, the report was somewhat brief as all clubs had received an email from the President outlining the discussion that took place and the outcomes that had been determined by the FFSA Board at a meeting the following Saturday.
*club name removed*, asked if Gary had informed/read out the resolution to the meeting (Gary indicated this had been done and the Board had been provided with the resolution, *club name removed*, also confirmed Gary had informed the meeting of the resolution.)

Discussion then took place with a number of clubs wanting to manage their own competition in 2011,
other clubs supporting the sentiments but had a view that because of the content of the letter from the President addressing the issues raised at the meeting of clubs with the FFSA, further dialogue should take place between the clubs and the FFSA with a deadline to meet agreement and if no agreement reached then clubs manage their own competition in 2012.

No consensus was reached and it was suggested by a club that short break would be beneficial at this point to allow club delegates to have a chat and consider matters before them.

Meeting reconvened and further discussion took place, however no motion was put to the floor and seconded, so Gary Collis indicated there was little value in going over the same ground and called for clubs who could commit tonight to indicate so, and that there needed to be recognition that a number of clubs have protocols to follow and would report back to their respective clubs for further direction, with this in mind it was decided that clubs have until Tuesday lunch time to get back to Gary with their respective clubs position, to persue this direction avoided a vote that would lock any club in a position without reporting back to their respective committees.
The clubs were then asked to indicate who was in a position to confirm their participation in a club managed competition for 2011, 10 clubs indicated by a show of hands that they would be competing in a competition managed by the clubs.
It should be noted that *club name removed*, felt that they had put a motion to the meeting and the motion had not been voted upon, Gary Collis stated that he thought the delegate of *club name removed*, was putting more of a proposal than a motion to the floor.
Had it been a motion it lacked a seconder and a vote was not required, but it needs to be acknowledged that the view of *club name removed*, is that it was a motion and with this in mind I as the Chairperson of the meeting apologise to the *club name removed* delegate for the misunderstanding.

The meeting of clubs having determined the business of the meeting then closed to allow for a further meeting of clubs to begin the process of organising the arrangements of the 2011 Clubs Competition.

4; Meeting reconvened for discussion of matters relating to the clubs competition

5; Rules and Regulations for Competition
Two clubs have agreed to come back to the next meeting with a draft set of rules and regulations for the 2011 competition

6; Administration of the competition
Gary Collis will meet with the SAASL to seek a formal and detailed quote for the out sourcing of the Administration of the clubs 2011 and a proposed fixture for 2011

7; Player Contracts
It was agreed by the clubs that an agreement be prepared for clubs to sign honouring the current player’s contracts.

8; Referees
Gary Collis will pursue availability of Referees

9; Competition commencement date
It was agreed that the commencement of the competition would be the 2nd April 2011

9; Title of League
It was agreed by the clubs that an Association needed to be registered, the agreed name of the Association to be South Australian Soccer Association and the competition to be the SA Premier League, this will be done prior to the next meeting

10; Future meetings of the SASA
Gary Collis suggested that future meetings of clubs should be rotated to around all the SASA clubs

11; Communication with FFSA or Media
It was agreed that any request for comment be directed to Gary Collis

12; Cup Competition
There was discussion that an approach be made to the SAASL to invite there top4 sides to compete in a 2011 Cup Competition

General Business
There was then discussion on matters relating to the competition, acknowledgement that those clubs who had been unable to commit to playing in a clubs managed comp, were making that decision based on the best interests of the clubs.
An acknowledgement that much work was to be done in the coming weeks so as to ensure all boxes are ticked to provide for a sound competition, clubs managing the comp in a democratic manner, for instance no matter which club you are each club only gets one vote, no decisions can be made without a clubs meeting and a majority of the clubs voting in the positive

Next Meeting
March the 22nd 2011
Venue, *club name removed*
Time, 7pm
Occasionally available in blue

PhilDunphy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by PhilDunphy »

Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 6 »

Skillaroos in U14A????? and a bye in there as well?
Surely they would be better suited in the U14B with SASI Girls?
Image ANDImage

Jeda
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Jeda »

6 wrote:Skillaroos in U14A????? and a bye in there as well?
:P geeze what's your son playing for :?: EPL contract :roll:
I do not know which makes a man more conservative—to know nothing but the present, or nothing but the past.
- John Maynard Keynes

Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 6 »

Jeda wrote:
Geeez .....doesnt yours???? :clown:

just think and feel they would be more competitive in the 14b.
Hope they do not get smashed week in week out.
I wish them all the best and hope they prove me wrong.
Rest assured I will support them thats for sure, even when they play my clubs u14's.
Of note a lot of teams will have to forgo training midweek to play them, and I am sure some clubs will have to shuffle training around them. Hope it is worth it.
Good luck to all next week in R1.
Image ANDImage

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

6 wrote:
Jeda wrote:
Geeez .....doesnt yours???? :clown:

just think and feel they would be more competitive in the 14b.
Hope they do not get smashed week in week out.
I wish them all the best and hope they prove me wrong.
Rest assured I will support them thats for sure, even when they play my clubs u14's.
Of note a lot of teams will have to forgo training midweek to play them, and I am sure some clubs will have to shuffle training around them. Hope it is worth it.
Good luck to all next week in R1.
And you would know that they would be more competitive in 14b's how exactly ??

As for your 'shuffle and forgo training around them' comment, have a very good think and tell us how many times this needs to be done for each club during the year ...... Twice !!!!
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 6 »

Zeljko Jurin wrote:
As for your 'shuffle and forgo training around them' comment, have a very good think and tell us how many times this needs to be done for each club during the year ...... Twice !!!!
Count again dopey...lol
Whilst you at it, read my post again, my support is with the skillaroos and what it represents, and that they demonstrate my concerns are unwarranted.
Image ANDImage

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

6 wrote:
Zeljko Jurin wrote:
Count again dopey...lol
Whilst you at it, read my post again, my support is with the skillaroos and what it represents, and that they demonstrate my concerns are unwarranted.
So are you saying that Skillaroos don't play every team twice ?

Big Mac
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Big Mac »

I would be very surprised if the U13 Skillaroos weren't competitive in the U14A comp..
At the end of the day it is for their develpoment, so they must be pushed.
I dont think they will get smashed.
Some people tell me that we professional players are soccer slaves. Well, if this is slavery, give me a life sentence.
Bobby Charlton

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

They will be technically and tactically better than alot if teams in the A's, it will just improve their development even more, which is what it's ALL about

PhilDunphy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by PhilDunphy »

what team is "W League" in U/16B?

muts
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by muts »

Forum Moderator - This user has a 7 day ban for "Offensive & abusive posts in Junior Forum"
Athletic Supporter

muts
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by muts »

Forum Moderator - This user has a 7 day ban for "Offensive & abusive posts in Junior Forum"
Athletic Supporter

Ginger Pele
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Ginger Pele »

muts wrote:
Very good post for a junior forum :clown:

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

Zeljko Jurin wrote:
6 wrote:
Zeljko Jurin wrote:
Count again dopey...lol
So are you saying that Skillaroos don't play every team twice ?
So 6, seeing I'm the 'dopey' one ....... but you still haven't answered my question please ?

canayon
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by canayon »

2011 Fixtures are on line now

http://acfcjuniors.com.au/

Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 6 »

Zeljko Jurin wrote: So 6, seeing I'm the 'dopey' one ....... but you still haven't answered my question please ?
I did,, seems some ..... got rid of it.

The answer is once... (home &away)
I support the idea of the skillaroos but do not think being in the 14A's the best choice.
Hope they prove me wrong....
Be loud and be proud Zelko.... the more noise we make the more welll noise we make....
See you on the park.... :)
Image ANDImage