Results - 15 June

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

Shining Armour
Apprentice
Apprentice

Results - 15 June

Post by Shining Armour »

U/15 A's

Campbelltown 2-2 Para Hills

C.Ronaldo7
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Results - 15 June

Post by C.Ronaldo7 »

How did Adelaide City 15 A's go againest Blue Eagles ?

g_star
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by g_star »

they beat abe 6-0

WAB
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by WAB »

West Adelaide 6 Adelaide Comets 1.

WiK
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by WiK »

17 B's

Comets 2-2 Playford

Harry Harpic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Harry Harpic »

Western Strikers 1-2 Mobdury Jets

african lad for jets hit us with a
couple of quick goal but we scored the best goal from edge of the box.

REf gave out too many cards for petty things :(

Harry Harpic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Harry Harpic »

WAB wrote:West Adelaide 6 Adelaide Comets 1.

Wow . . . .

wot age group u narna :clown:

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

17A - Campbelltown 0-1 Para Hills

17B - Campbelltown 4-1 Para Hills (when I left, dunno how it finished)

"now thats sexy football"

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

14A - Campbelltown 0-1 WT Birkalla

"now thats sexy football"

ComeOnYouBlues
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by ComeOnYouBlues »

pulse wrote:17A - Campbelltown 0-1 Para Hills

17B - Campbelltown 4-1 Para Hills (when I left, dunno how it finished)
Finished 5-1

gate7
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by gate7 »

U17B

Croydon 4 - 1 Gawler

Sign Him
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Sign Him »

U15b

Salisbury 3-1 Cobras... absoloutley terrible pitch... petty ref... couldnt even touch the oppositions player without getting panalysed.

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

Under 14A
Noarlunga 1 Para Hills 0

Thank you to the Noarlunga team manager and Coaches who made us feel welcome today down South.
Thank you to both sets of players who played the game in great spirit and left nothing in the gas tank at the end of the match. Good game to watch too (even though we lost)
Thank you to the referee who completely ruined an otherwise pleasant day at Wilf Taylor Reserve. Whoever you are, you need to have a long hard look in the mirror at your performance as you were very, very poor. Your decision making from simple things like checking with the linesman for throw ins to more serious errors like sending a player off who only said "you're kidding me right?" after receiving a yellow, leaves a lot to be desired.

This is not a whinge about losing...we accept that and we move on. I do not give a toss anymore about holding back about referees. They should not be allowed to continually change the course of games with decisions that have no reasoning behind them. We have had some really good refs this year but we have also had some that are the worst I have seen. And I will be the first to admit that we have been the beneficiary of some poor decisions too.

I suppose someone is going to come on here and tell me to do it myself if I thought I could do a better job. Fair comment if that's the case. All I am asking for is some consistency. Maybe if all referees were crap we could accept it a little more.

Thanks again to Noarlunga for their hospitality. Good luck for the rest of the season.

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

[quote="Arsenal112233"]U15b

Salisbury 3-1 Cobras... absoloutley terrible pitch... petty ref... couldnt even touch the oppositions player without getting panalysed.[/quote]

Panalysed......?

CEO
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by CEO »

rabbit wrote:Under 14A
Noarlunga 1 Para Hills 0

Thank you to the Noarlunga team manager and Coaches who made us feel welcome today down South.
Thank you to both sets of players who played the game in great spirit and left nothing in the gas tank at the end of the match. Good game to watch too (even though we lost)
Thank you to the referee who completely ruined an otherwise pleasant day at Wilf Taylor Reserve. Whoever you are, you need to have a long hard look in the mirror at your performance as you were very, very poor. Your decision making from simple things like checking with the linesman for throw ins to more serious errors like sending a player off who only said "you're kidding me right?" after receiving a yellow, leaves a lot to be desired.

This is not a whinge about losing...we accept that and we move on. I do not give a toss anymore about holding back about referees. They should not be allowed to continually change the course of games with decisions that have no reasoning behind them. We have had some really good refs this year but we have also had some that are the worst I have seen. And I will be the first to admit that we have been the beneficiary of some poor decisions too.

I suppose someone is going to come on here and tell me to do it myself if I thought I could do a better job. Fair comment if that's the case. All I am asking for is some consistency. Maybe if all referees were crap we could accept it a little more.

Thanks again to Noarlunga for their hospitality. Good luck for the rest of the season.

gk1998
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by gk1998 »

u/17 b
enfield 13- cobra 1

THE_SUPER_STAR
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by THE_SUPER_STAR »

U17'Az Adelaide comets 1 - West Adelaide 0000000

Covscum
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Covscum »

Under 12's

C1
Blue Eagles 0 v Metrostars 0
West Adelaide 1 v Adelaide city 1

N1
Croydon 17 v Olympic 0
Modbury 0 v Salisbury 0

NE2
Croydon 1 v Fulham 1
Last edited by Covscum on Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mattieg1200
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by mattieg1200 »

Noarlunga 1 Para Hills 0

unlucky mate bout the result...

i dont think theres any need to come onto a public forum though and talk about referees like that.. u should know better lol.. if someone said to me after giving a yellow are you serious.. id definitely consider sending him off.. anyways ive had my biff.. now we move on lol..
:clown:
R.I.P Robbo 8th June 2006
R.I.P Konny 1st July 2007

Liverpool-Champions of Europe 2005

liverpool_08
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by liverpool_08 »

U17s Modbury 4 - 3 Raiders

good even match!
Dont visualize beating the keeper, Visualize destroying the keeper.

teddles
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by teddles »

U16SW

Birks Cumberland 0 - 2

Good, fast game and closer than the score line suggests. The right team won though.

mattieg1200
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by mattieg1200 »

16 N.E

NAB 1-9 Cobras
R.I.P Robbo 8th June 2006
R.I.P Konny 1st July 2007

Liverpool-Champions of Europe 2005

white_magik

Post by white_magik »

liverpool_08 wrote:U17s Modbury 4 - 3 Raiders

good even match!
I was told 4-2, brother plays with modbury 17's

Pinga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pinga »

U/14A
West Adelaide 2 Cumberland 2
With West Adelaide Dominating a majority of the match.

white_magik

Post by white_magik »

Modbury 4 - 1 Western Strikers

Zander
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Zander »

MUFC_9 wrote:U/14A
West Adelaide 2 Cumberland 2
With West Adelaide Dominating a majority of the match.

cumberland rarely got into their attacking half

Guess Who
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Guess Who »

They scored 2 goals, they must of bin there atleast twice.

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

mattieg1200 wrote:
Noarlunga 1 Para Hills 0

unlucky mate bout the result...

i dont think theres any need to come onto a public forum though and talk about referees like that.. u should know better lol.. if someone said to me after giving a yellow are you serious.. id definitely consider sending him off.. anyways ive had my biff.. now we move on lol..
:clown:
And I had you down as one of the better referees too. :wink: Sorry if I offended any good refs out there :roll:

Why not talk about you guys on a public Forum? Everybody and everything else gets talked about so why are you so different....not like you come from a different planet or anything is it.........well now I think about it :shock:

Zander
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Zander »

Guess Who wrote:They scored 2 goals, they must of bin there atleast twice.
yep they did get in atleast twice.. in the second half they had about 2 shots, that is why i used the word RARELY not NEVER, u bottle of shiraz shiraz

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

Zander wrote:
Guess Who wrote:They scored 2 goals, they must of bin there atleast twice.
yep they did get in atleast twice.. in the second half they had about 2 shots, that is why i used the word RARELY not NEVER, u bottle of shiraz shiraz
Language please...little kids get on here :shock: