Open School Knock Out Football

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

C.Ronaldo7
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Open School Knock Out Football

Post by C.Ronaldo7 »

CHARLES CAMPBELL FINGERS CROSSED playing ADL HIGH yr 10 knock out SHUD B GOOD

King Ledley
Star Player
Star Player

Post by King Ledley »

Glenunga 5-2 Henley
Tromsø wrote:they've just put the 5th one in and the crowd is now giving it the 'are you arsenal in disguise?'

Zander
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Zander »

MegaBonus wrote:is that adelaide high's starting 11 or greeces?????????????????????? :D

lol, its a fully greek team!

were versing charles campbell & mercedes tuesday

THE_SUPER_STAR
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by THE_SUPER_STAR »

davidvilla wrote:Glenunga will host Seaview and Henley in the first round open group stage knk out. Henley should get through quite easily.
Barossa Pearl davidvilla Glenunga won to henley 5-2 so much for should get through quite easy

THE_SUPER_STAR
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by THE_SUPER_STAR »

teddles wrote:So the lad finishes training tonight (club), and is seen deep in conversation with the assistant coach - turns out he's the Glenunga coach :shock:
One of his team mates played for Aberfoyle Park today.

Small world ain't it.
what are u talking about my coach from glenunga is not a club coach

Zander
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Zander »

Last edited by Zander on Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

teddles
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by teddles »

THE_SUPER_STAR wrote:
teddles wrote:So the lad finishes training tonight (club), and is seen deep in conversation with the assistant coach - turns out he's the Glenunga coach :shock:
One of his team mates played for Aberfoyle Park today.

Small world ain't it.
what are u talking about my coach from glenunga is not a club coach
Sorry mate, just checked my sources and he is. Mind you, he's an assistant club coach and hasn't been doing it all year. Maybe therin lies the confusion.

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

oby12 wrote:xavier will have a strong side this year in the open boys, with more than half the team playing 1st team at their clubs.

adelaide high as usual will have a strong team so ive heard also gleeson.

xavier will have a strong side indeed.

espcially with a quality coach coaching the side.
Messi-Dona

BillShankly
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BillShankly »

Brighton 3 - Unley 3

Baptista
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Baptista »

St Micks 3-2 PAC

epic1
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by epic1 »

Last edited by epic1 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

messi#19
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by messi#19 »

watch out 4 rossi, undefeated this season :D

good players who r playin in the cup 4 rossi(startin 11, i rekon):
cali
radice
plaweki
timpano
gentilcore
anni
balsamo
lalli
calio
pappas
angelo

could be other players being pushed up from younger year levels :wink:

Zander
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Zander »

messi#19 wrote:watch out 4 rossi, undefeated this season :D

good players who r playin in the cup 4 rossi(startin 11, i rekon):
cali
radice
plaweki
timpano
gentilcore
anni
balsamo
lalli
calio
pappas
angelo

could be other players being pushed up from younger year levels :wink:

is that a joke, is that the open team?

there all like year 9's

W~A~H
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by W~A~H »

The topic is opens!....Stop writting stuff on year 10's here!

AHS have a quality opens team this year......great list of players. 4-1 win against Woodville, from most of the game i watched, it was a walk in the park.

nimostar
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by nimostar »

Dreaming wrote:were do they get the refs for these games? lyk wen we played cbc tis wk it was ridiculous sum old guy culd hardly walk...he wuldn evn tell the coach how long left...CBC musta been overpayin him to get a draw outta St Pauls

after there
3-3 draw...

the ref called evry run prtti much offside evry takle gav a free ...wen cbc did the same no it was play on....
and then the pitch well it was very very very very very very bad...
condition and size it was lyk an under 8's pitch
wit potholes
Are you serious mate! i watched that game, and the ref was bad for both sides, as i remember correctly u had your teammate linesman and he was claling everything offside, also most of your guys were sliding up with two feet talckles, so dont talk if your just upset that you drew 3-3- with CBC!!! and if i remember correctly your first goal was a handball and offside but it wasnt dissallowed, so i wouldnt say that the ref was being overpayed by CBC if i were u mate! St micks look gd to win it this year!

champion_101
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by champion_101 »

Unley High have put together a very strong year 10 KO team and will go close to winning the comp there first rounds they played were against Murraylands and Cornerstone College and they easily beat them 12 - 0 and 9 - 0 even though the referee was a student from cornerstone and did everything he could to cheat but Unley were to strong. Next round they are to play either St. Michaels or Norwood Morialta you would think that St. Michaels would win but who ever does get through they will be no challenge for Unley and Unley will crusie through the comp with out any hassel.

zidane.ronaldo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by zidane.ronaldo »

yeah unley are only strong for breaking legs!

does anyone kno anything about the year 10 CBC team?

champion_101
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by champion_101 »

The match where the Brighton player broke his leg was an open match i am talking about the year 10 team and no one cares about CBC cause they have no quality players at the school and the should stick to wearing there little purple uniforms and not worry about playing in the KO comp!!! cause mate u are an absolute :clown:

zidane.ronaldo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by zidane.ronaldo »

no quality players? rocky visconte is a former CBC student and is playing in scotland for hearts now, you dont think that is quality? ive watch my son play against CBC and ive see some quality youth coming up. maybe you should go watch them some time!

The Chiro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Chiro »

nimostar wrote:
Dreaming wrote:were do they get the refs for these games? lyk wen we played cbc tis wk it was ridiculous sum old guy culd hardly walk...he wuldn evn tell the coach how long left...CBC musta been overpayin him to get a draw outta St Pauls

after there
3-3 draw...

the ref called evry run prtti much offside evry takle gav a free ...wen cbc did the same no it was play on....
wit potholes
Are you serious mate! i watched that game, and the ref was bad for both sides, as i remember correctly u had your teammate linesman and he was claling everything offside, also most of your guys were sliding up with two feet talckles, so dont talk if your just upset that you drew 3-3- with CBC!!! and if i remember correctly your first goal was a handball and offside but it wasnt dissallowed, so i wouldnt say that the ref was being overpayed by CBC if i were u mate! St micks look gd to win it this year!

Did you happen to miss CBS's third goal!! thats bloke was 4 meters offside!! u wana talk about cabernet linesmans CBC had some bloke with thongs on who was conveniently looking at his phone and no where near the play when that third goal went in!!

nimostar
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by nimostar »

Little Magician wrote:
nimostar wrote:

after there
3-3 draw...

wit potholes

Did you happen to miss CBS's third goal!! thats bloke was 4 meters offside!! u wana talk about cabernet linesmans CBC had some bloke with thongs on who was conveniently looking at his phone and no where near the play when that third goal went in!!
alrite mate granted but that still makes it 2-2 with those two goals dissallowed! also what was with that litle kid that was in your team! he was charging into everybody, and just cause he was small he wasnt penalised, a cbc player even got yellow carded when the st paul's bloke jumpped into him! mate i thinkit was bad 4 both team u cant just say it was bad 4 uz!

The Chiro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Chiro »

alrite mate granted but that still makes it 2-2 with those two goals dissallowed! also what was with that litle kid that was in your team! he was charging into everybody, and just cause he was small he wasnt penalised, a cbc player even got yellow carded when the st paul's bloke jumpped into him! mate i thinkit was bad 4 both team u cant just say it was bad 4 uz![/quote]

nah look the reff was defonatly garb all game for both sides, agreed....... and that little kid is in year 8 man!! no joke!! in a scrappy game like that with challenges flying everywhere hes gotta protect himself or he will get killed.....wot would u do if u wre yr 8 playin in that game.... i wouldnt be pullin out!! i wouldnt let ppl think im small so they can run all over me....no wot i men??

Kreas
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kreas »

year 10 St Michaels 6-0 Norwood Morialta

Baptista
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Baptista »

Well in st micks
got some class players there
got to follow the 07 yr 10s :D

oby12
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by oby12 »

xavier's first game 2morow against tech college, should be good :twisted:

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

oby12 wrote:xavier's first game 2morow against tech college, should be good :twisted:
indeed.
Messi-Dona

BillShankly
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BillShankly »

Cardijn 3 - Brighton 1

Cardijn have a quality team...very average goalkeeper though which could be there downfall.

Ronny7
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Ronny7 »

Xavier 5-1 Tech College

Xavier came from 1-0 down and at the break it was 1-1. Then Xavier hit their straps. Good performance by the boys through to the next round.
Man Utd 4eva
Ronny Greatest player in the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ACKKcfAeA0

oby12
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by oby12 »

Ronny7 wrote:Xavier 5-1 Tech College

Xavier came from 1-0 down and at the break it was 1-1. Then Xavier hit their straps. Good performance by the boys through to the next round.
yeah slow start by the lads but they soon began to gel and showed their true abilitys
Goal Scorers
A. Acton 4
K. Dunkley 1

davidvilla
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by davidvilla »

Seaview 1 Henley 5
shocking pitch players slidding every