School knockout ( year 10 )

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

SU MA NOB_69
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

School knockout ( year 10 )

Post by SU MA NOB_69 »

have any schools got a strong team for this years year 10 knockout? ive heard that adelaide high and gleeson will be the main competitors again and maybe xavier if they get their act togther.

the juggler
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the juggler »

Classy name for a post on a Junior site. :roll:

povman_2009
Club Captain
Club Captain

Re: School knockout ( year 10 )

Post by povman_2009 »

SU MA NOB_69 wrote:have any schools got a strong team for this years year 10 knockout? ive heard that adelaide high and gleeson will be the main competitors again and maybe xavier if they get their act togther.
I have heard that all teams entered this year will be strong, so look out. :roll:

soccerstriker
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by soccerstriker »

gleeson should win it easily

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

i don't think trinity will make another one this year they are shite with only 2 quality players
Messi-Dona

toon_man
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by toon_man »

i dont think anybody realli cares about school soccer, its a waste of time. And some schools av stupid rules saying that if you play for club, u must play for your school. :roll: . personal note i hate school soccer
"We've got nothing to lose, and there's no point losing this game."- Bobby Robson

SU MA NOB_69
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by SU MA NOB_69 »

lol toon man it sounds like u got rejected from your school team, its ok buddy we are here for ya...

Huddo #3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Huddo #3 »

toon_man wrote:.. And some schools av stupid rules saying that if you play for club, u must play for your school..
i would tell my school to shove it if that was they case, no way would i follow such rediculous rules!! show's how much some schools want to be the best at everything, and treat their students just like another number.. stick to your club :wink:

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

you can always change schools!!!!!

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

Huddo #3 wrote:
toon_man wrote:.. And some schools av stupid rules saying that if you play for club, u must play for your school..
i would tell my school to shove it if that was they case, no way would i follow such rediculous rules!! show's how much some schools want to be the best at everything, and treat their students just like another number.. stick to your club :wink:

yeah at trinity you get expelled for not playing a sport for the school if u play for a club i broke my leg coz of that stupid rule
Messi-Dona

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

MegaBonus wrote:you can always change schools!!!!!
i did lols and ummmm i'm gonna play soccer for that school only if we verse my old school lols and i'm gonna score against em coz they alwaiis sed i wasn't good enuf to play and alwaiis forced me to play and broke my leg (i broke it during one of there games...)
Messi-Dona

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

yeah at trinity you get expelled for not playing a sport for the school if u play for a club i broke my leg coz of that stupid rule
let me get this straight... you broke you leg because of a 'rule' not because of what happened on the park??? :wink:

also

at enrollment, the school wouldve communicated its expectations re: compulsory sport... you still chose to go!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

MegaBonus wrote:
let me get this straight... you broke you leg because of a 'rule' not because of what happened on the park??? :wink:

also

at enrollment, the school wouldve communicated its expectations re: compulsory sport... you still chose to go!!!!! :lol: :lol:

actually no i didn't choose to go there parents chose for me to go there.....

and if it wasn't for that rule i wouldn't of broke my leg playing the game i was forced to play.....

the school doesn't tell you untill you already in there
Messi-Dona

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

so your issue is with your parents.. not the school.

schools usually include policies at enrollment!!!!! :wink:

the juggler
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the juggler »

MegaBoner...you crease me up!! :lol:

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

MegaBonus wrote:so your issue is with your parents.. not the school.

schools usually include policies at enrollment!!!!! :wink:
nope not this school its lyk in the fine print if anything on the side of the paper so that way it's impossible to read it

teachers found out about me playin soccer and then they foreced me to play if not i would have been expelled. i played a couple games and then i stopped coz it was gay and then they kept on telling me to play or else i would be expelled, so i played up a year level coz that is with people that play the same level as me and then the teacher who kept on telling me to play said i was shite not in those words it was more of a your'e not good enough to play for the school especially a higher level
so i played with my year level. one game got red carded coz ref was a wanka i was told to play again and was threatened with expulsion if i didnt, i did then broke my leg went off at the teachers charged the school money for things the doctor told me to buy they just said was ur choice to play not ours....
Messi-Dona

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

ok!!... i think i now understand

1 - its your parents fault for sending you there
2 - its the schools fault that you didnt know about the policy - even though its available
3 - its the 'rules' fault that you broke your leg
4 - its the refs fault that you got the red card
5 - its the teachers fault for telling you that you arent good enough to play in a higher grade.

do you take any responsibility for anything????? :wink: :wink:

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

MegaBonus wrote:ok!!... i think i now understand

1 - its your parents fault for sending you there
2 - its the schools fault that you didnt know about the policy - even though its available
3 - its the 'rules' fault that you broke your leg
4 - its the refs fault that you got the red card
5 - its the teachers fault for telling you that you arent good enough to play in a higher grade.

do you take any responsibility for anything????? :wink: :wink:

yeah i do for letting the teachers find out that i play soccer

1 - parents thought it was a good school to send me to, they were wrong
2 - i dare you to go to trinity and not ask about any sport policies as you assume that you don't have to play for the school and if you don't u won't get expelled..... coz that is not a normal rule
3 - no the rule wasn't why i broke my leg i just chose to abide by the rules and misfourtunately i borke my leg of course u twat y else was i playuing?
4 - if the school thinks ur not good enough to play at your own age level they would obviously put u down to one they think u would be best suited for yeah?
5 - what are you a teacher at trinity?
6 - you don't know so y bother?
Messi-Dona

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

just messing with ya!!!

but never know!!!!!

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

MegaBonus wrote:just messing with ya!!!

but never know!!!!!
i don't get it :?:
Messi-Dona

the juggler
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the juggler »

Hey Black_Magick.....MegaBoner= big tool...get it :?:

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

sc1 wrote:Hey Black_Magick.....MegaBoner= big tool...get it :?:
ohh nahh i got that i mean i'm on ur side i just mean is he trying to be funny or what.... whats his problem...
Messi-Dona

the juggler
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the juggler »

Thinks his school "produces" all the soccer talent in the area :oops:

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

sc1 wrote:Thinks his school "produces" all the soccer talent in the area :oops:
his school licks fat nut
Messi-Dona

fb4e
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by fb4e »

people, people, calm down! it is not only some schools rules that say you have to represent them if u play for a club but also FFSA rule that says u hav to put ur school ahead of ur club if the school wants that!
but still hu listens to stupid rules like that, my school is aparently treathening to suspend me if i dont play for the school but the way i see that is that i ust get more of a break frm school and more time to practice for my club soccer!!!
"JOGA BONITO" - PLAY BEAUTIFUL

harrycripps
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

E&DJSA V FFSA

Post by harrycripps »

Whilst we're on the subject of rules, does anyone know why you can play for your school on a saturday and a federation team on a sunday, but cannot play for a Elizabeth & District team on saturday and a federation team on a sunday, as stated in the rules of E&DJSA?

I thought the idea was that kids should be allowed to progress and be taught to their highest potential in a good environment. It seems that unfortuantely, political in-fighting between FFSA and E&DJSA is prohibiting kids from doing this.

How can an association or federation which has been set up to help kids, be allowed to hinder their progress? Is it legal? Personally I think it is an abuse of their rights of freedom of choice.

And people wonder why the state is not producing enough good youngsters. The answer is obvious.

Andy_Pipkin
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Andy_Pipkin »

fb4e wrote:people, people, calm down! it is not only some schools rules that say you have to represent them if u play for a club but also FFSA rule that says u hav to put ur school ahead of ur club if the school wants that!
but still hu listens to stupid rules like that, my school is aparently treathening to suspend me if i dont play for the school but the way i see that is that i ust get more of a break frm school and more time to practice for my club soccer!!!
Not many public schools seem to enforce the play for school rule however, surely playing football has got to be better than a maths or S&E lesson !!! :)

BM you could have fallen off your bike and broken your leg on that day, just wasnt your day i guess. :wink:
“Walk on water? I know most people out there will be saying that instead of walking on it, I should have taken more of it with my drinks. They are absolutely right .”-Bryan Clough

fb4e
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by fb4e »

public may not enforce the rule but lots of private do. playing football is better than maths and s&e but its not played during school time is it, its on a saturday when 19's, seniors etc is played which could become a hassle if ur playing say 19s and ur school tries to force u to play for them.
"JOGA BONITO" - PLAY BEAUTIFUL

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

Andy_Pipkin wrote: BM you could have fallen off your bike and broken your leg on that day, just wasnt your day i guess. :wink:
nah i don't own a bike.....
Messi-Dona

Andy_Pipkin
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Andy_Pipkin »

fb4e wrote:public may not enforce the rule but lots of private do. playing football is better than maths and s&e but its not played during school time is it, its on a saturday when 19's, seniors etc is played which could become a hassle if ur playing say 19s and ur school tries to force u to play for them.
Herein lies the difference, I know of some public schools who play their school football on a schoolday afternoon so hence the poor students have to miss those vital maths lessons. (catch-up via homework though so not all bliss :) )
Isn't the knockout comp played during school hours anyway.

sympathise with your dilemma of school v club and i know of a few clubs who have students in their 19s juggling the same issues as you

Hope it all works out for you
“Walk on water? I know most people out there will be saying that instead of walking on it, I should have taken more of it with my drinks. They are absolutely right .”-Bryan Clough