The Next Things You Should Do For Inteligen Success

Do you like talking to yourself? Do you like continually talking about the same topic? Do you watch football games from outside the perimeter fence to avoid paying entry fees? Do you like reliving past glories over and over and over and over? If so then this is the forum might be for you. You can grind your axes to your hearts content in this forum.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Forum Admins

ʃₐᵇf(x)dx=F(b)-F(a)
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: The Next Things You Should Do For Inteligen Success

Post by ʃₐᵇf(x)dx=F(b)-F(a) »

johndedes

Grosso
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Grow up Adelaide United.

Post by Grosso »

THE ORAKLE wrote:most southern teams are pommy clubs and so called white knights have always been thin on the ground around pommy clubs.
Because poms dont know how to save and invest their money.
They spend it all on beer and fast food :lol:

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Grow up Adelaide United.

Post by thebeautifulgame »

Grosso wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:most southern teams are pommy clubs and so called white knights have always been thin on the ground around pommy clubs.
Because poms dont know how to save and invest their money.
They spend it all on beer and fast food :lol:
The Scots know how to save and blow their money, usually on beer, fast food, gambling and fast women. We are a bit more debonair than your average POM. :lol:
P.S. If my wife reads this she will have a fit!

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Are SA soccer fans ignorant snobs?

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

I like watching
Womens netball, tennis, basketball.....

But not
Soccer, footy, cricket.......

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Why kids can't afford to play football.

Post by Old Master »

I came to SA in 1974 and jobs were plentiful back then because we had a booming Industrial base and there were actually more jobs than there were people to fill them.

Then the great Labor 'Hero', Gough Witless, stepped up and saved us all from that problem; he started selling Australian jobs to Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan and China, by removing the Tariffs that protected Australian workers from cheap imports, produced by slave labour and so Australia's Industry began closing down putting hundreds of thousands of workers (most of them members of Unions that funded the Labor party :?: :P ).
He then started increasing the migration of immigrants from all over the world, many of them uneducated and unskilled, who were then exploited by 'Big Business' putting even more Australian workers on the scrap heap.

What amazes me about this is that most Labor supporters still idolise the twat and think he was a champion of workers????
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brian the Postman »

Old Master wrote:I came to SA in 1974 and jobs were plentiful back then because we had a booming Industrial base and there were actually more jobs than there were people to fill them.

Then the great Labor 'Hero', Gough Witless, stepped up and saved us all from that problem; he started selling Australian jobs to Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan and China, by removing the Tariffs that protected Australian workers from cheap imports, produced by slave labour and so Australia's Industry began closing down putting hundreds of thousands of workers (most of them members of Unions that funded the Labor party :?: :P ).
He then started increasing the migration of immigrants from all over the world, many of them uneducated and unskilled, who were then exploited by 'Big Business' putting even more Australian workers on the scrap heap.

What amazes me about this is that most Labor supporters still idolise the twat and think he was a champion of workers????
Why did this get shunted to the Dedes nonsense forum?
It's all in the Delivery!

Mápó Tòfu
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Mápó Tòfu »

Because we don't want it in the wild west.

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brian the Postman »

Mápó Tòfu wrote:Because we don't want it in the wild west.
I thought it might have been because it was critical of the labour party.
It's all in the Delivery!

Hirohito
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Hirohito »

At least old master spelled it correctly.
POLONIAROCS wrote:Yes SAASL is so much greater than NPL.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Re: SA team you wouldnt mess with

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Todd Clarke wrote:Claudio Canosa

West Adelaide madman. Argentinian I think.

Serious hard man. Watching him go nuts was worth the admission.
his missis was a stunner as well. :)

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Old Master wrote:I came to SA in 1974 and jobs were plentiful back then because we had a booming Industrial base and there were actually more jobs than there were people to fill them.

absolutely right OM whitlams problem was the libs blocked supply to him so he did what he did. trouble was it was a good little earner the libs,when they got in starting doing it too and successive govts have ALL done it since. SELLING US OUT THAT IS. CLIVE PALMER IS DEAD RIGHT OVER THIS. WE HAVE BEEN BETRAYED BY ALL THESE CROOKS. :cry: