High cost of Junior FFSA Soccer

Do you like talking to yourself? Do you like continually talking about the same topic? Do you watch football games from outside the perimeter fence to avoid paying entry fees? Do you like reliving past glories over and over and over and over? If so then this is the forum might be for you. You can grind your axes to your hearts content in this forum.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Forum Admins

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

High cost of Junior FFSA Soccer

Post by Tzon »

Last night 4 Corners exposed the live baiting greyhound issues .
It is about time the high cost of Junior Soccer be officially exposed and how parents are propping up Senior FFSA clubs via forced high junior fees for their children .
Latest info I have ias an example is approx $700 per year plus other costs for under 10 JPL FFSA league club.

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: High cost of Junior FFSA Soccer

Post by East Boy »

Seriously jd give it up mate.
My kids go swimming and it costs $25 per lesson per week. That's $1300 per year. At least at football they usually get a strip, bag or ball or something like that. It's also 3 times a week.

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

What if you have three children playing the game and one wage earner in the household?

Eyas
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Eyas »

No one is forced to have three children. People should take responsibility for their own actions.

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Delete Your Account »

johndedes wrote:Shoot goal

What if you have three children playing the game and one wage earner in the household?
Then you live within your means.

Life isn't meant to be fair. You want something, you pay for it.

robs2107
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by robs2107 »

I think you on to something JD, I'm sure if you contact Four Corners with you lucid, well reasoned, logical and compelling arguments they'll run a show on your concerns within weeks. I'm sure it will rate it tits off.
Ernie Merrick: Of course I am happy when my team scores a goal, it's just that sometimes I forget to tell my face. (On why Ernie doesn't smile on the sideline.)

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: HAL Expansion

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

Continue.....

For the love of the game us wogs just put money into the old NSL , clubs went under because powers above thought they had the right to charge eg high ground fees etc.
Then it was forced to close down rebranded into now the Hal league .
It is funny because the league still needs us for future success.
The Hal is in stagnation mode at present and Hal clubs are struggling financially .
One big reason is the ozz Govts do not want to subsidise the game by providing appropriate ground infrastructure at no cost or low cost. Adelaide is one of these locations .
Cricket and footy get them.

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Val says there's a SA FOOTBALL REVOLUTION!!!

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

Like it or not financing clubs is a big deal, today!!!