FFSA and high cost of Junior Fees

Do you like talking to yourself? Do you like continually talking about the same topic? Do you watch football games from outside the perimeter fence to avoid paying entry fees? Do you like reliving past glories over and over and over and over? If so then this is the forum might be for you. You can grind your axes to your hearts content in this forum.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Forum Admins

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Re: FFSA and high cost of Junior Fees

Post by God is an Englishman »

admin wrote:
I am going to draw a line here - this moderation issue has taken up too much of everyone's time and the decisions have already been made and so cant be changed. Continuing to argue is wasting everyones time. So either you give it a rest or we are just going to remove you from the forums rather than waste any more time on
So even if a decision is wrong, you won't even consider changing it. Sounds completely fair.

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

God is an Englishman wrote:
admin wrote:
I am going to draw a line here - this moderation issue has taken up too much of everyone's time and the decisions have already been made and so cant be changed. Continuing to argue is wasting everyones time. So either you give it a rest or we are just going to remove you from the forums rather than waste any more time on
So even if a decision is wrong, you won't even consider changing it. Sounds completely fair.
Once a decision is made and action taken it has entered history as a real event and it cannot be undone. That is the point being made here. For example you were given a break for a period of time that has now passed. It is not possible for that to be changed and there is no point debating it. (Not that we would want to change it).

If we knowingly make a mistake, we will seek to reverse it but we cannot reverse the original decision because that has already occurred. We do not posses a time machine.

Does that explain it a little better?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Ok then to use your own wording, when you are wrong you should reverse your decision. You're wrong on this one and you were wrong with mine.

Now Johnny, I wouldn't want you to have a cry over this to mummy so this is only my opinions. You may strangely believe you are correct. I don't see how any half intelligent person could believe you are but you may believe that.

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

admin wrote: We do not posses a time machine.
Not a time machine, but I did discover a portal once that went back in time :D

http://www.footballnews.com.au/forum/vi ... lit=portal

* click on the gif to enter !
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

Imori Miyuki
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Imori Miyuki »

One day I'll make that into an avatar.
まだ誰のものでもありません

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

God is an Englishman wrote:Ok then to use your own wording, when you are wrong you should reverse your decision. You're wrong on this one and you were wrong with mine.

Now Johnny, I wouldn't want you to have a cry over this to mummy so this is only my opinions. You may strangely believe you are correct. I don't see how any half intelligent person could believe you are but you may believe that.
Very true, a half intelligent person probably would be in agreement with you whilst any intelligent person would think otherwise......

Enough from me. Fire away because I can see your a person that has to have the last word on everything.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

admin wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:Ok then to use your own wording, when you are wrong you should reverse your decision. You're wrong on this one and you were wrong with mine.

Very true, a half intelligent person probably would be in agreement with you whilst any intelligent person would think otherwise......

Enough from me. Fire away because I can see your a person that has to have the last word on everything.
The other day you called me intelligent. So were you wrong when you said that or wrong when you said any intelligent person would think otherwise.

Facts here are simple, you have banned someone for criticising the ffsa. You banned someone for criticising Adelaide United. You then banned someone without even having the ability to give a reason.

simple facts really Johnny.

Socca
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Socca »

So if someone at a club had passed away, and then someone felt the need to bag that club at a time of mourning, you would not think this inappropriate and disrespectful ?

Bodø Glímt
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by Bodø Glímt »

How long before we're allowed to tell them what they're doing wrong again?

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

Socca wrote:So if someone at a club had passed away, and then someone felt the need to bag that club at a time of mourning, you would not think this inappropriate and disrespectful ?
Not if the post was completely unrelated to the person concerned or their role at the organisation and no disrespect to them or their family was intended and no connection made, no I wouldn't.

Metal Face
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Metal Face »

Socca wrote:So if someone at a club had passed away, and then someone felt the need to bag that club at a time of mourning, you would not think this inappropriate and disrespectful ?
Your really laying it on a bit thick now don't ya