Local League v HAL

Do you like talking to yourself? Do you like continually talking about the same topic? Do you watch football games from outside the perimeter fence to avoid paying entry fees? Do you like reliving past glories over and over and over and over? If so then this is the forum might be for you. You can grind your axes to your hearts content in this forum.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Forum Admins

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Re: Local League v HAL

Post by Bomber »

:lol:

Poor John. :(
Ignore this signature

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gone »

I had hoped never to experience an entire JD conversation. :(
Stirling District (est 1967) 32 seasons successfully avoiding a Championship then this
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2004 Div 1 & Champion of Champions
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B

Inoue Waka
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Inoue Waka »

That's only the tip of the iceberg

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

Post by United We Stand »

Inoue Waka wrote:That's only the tip of the iceberg

What do you mean by this Inoue Waka? Are you predicting that I will write another instalment? I admit that I am tempted.

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

Where is JD? It will be interesting to see his reaction to my two posts on Page 1 of this thread!

Sotally Tober
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Sotally Tober »

Away for the long weekend perhaps.
I need a drink

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

THE ORAKLE wrote:jd is entitled to his opinion. just the same as the rest of you. so dont try to run him off like you did to top gun jimmy. :roll:
Run him off :lol:

Did the big tough internet nerds scare him? :lol:

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Correct it is a long weekend. Amazing this is still a hot topic. It really shows the true state of the game in good old Adelaide Town.
I must say what a waste of potential script writing talent just wasted on F/N trying to be-little me.

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

johndedes wrote:Correct it is a long weekend. Amazing this is still a hot topic. It really shows the true state of the game in good old Adelaide Town.
I must say what a waste of potential script writing talent just wasted on F/N trying to be-little me.
No, I enjoyed demonstrating how daft you really are. I am honest when I say, I wrote those two posts in 10 mins without needing to go back and reread your ridiculous,ignorant and illogical posts. All off the top of my head. I wasn't going to waste a lot of time on someone as irrelevant and lacking in respect from everyone on this forum as you!! Plus, I did it to get a laugh from the regulars on this forum, you jackass. You may have a similar physical appearance to the Aston Villa manager,Paul Lambert, but you're nowhere near him in terms of intelligence. Get out of the past and move forward JD!!!!

P.S "It shows the true state of the game in good old Adelaide Town." Wow, yet another ridiculous interpretation. It actually shows the true state of your mind!!!!!!

P.P.S Thanks for providing such excellent material for my "script." LOL!!
Last edited by United We Stand on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

You have not made 5 cents out of your phd script so really an outburst of personal attack going for the man nuff said

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

johndedes wrote:You have not made 5 cents out of your phd script so really an outburst of personal attack going for the man nuff said
You cannot put a price on the satisfaction that I (And no doubt others!!) derived from writing these two little scripts. As, I said,I did not spend much time on it. I could have been nasty, but I made a humorous attempt to highlight the absolute rubbish that you have come up with on this forum for many years. I detect that you thought that it was well written!! Have a good day!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

johndedes wrote:You have not made 5 cents out of your phd script so really an outburst of personal attack going for the man nuff said

Pretty common place on here. Big tough blokes from behind a keyboard.

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

God is an Englishman wrote:

Pretty common place on here. Big tough blokes from behind a keyboard.
I would say it to his face. I am no keyboard warrior. I nearly told him to his face once but he was with his girlfriend and decided against it.

Well GIAE, do you think that my little scripts on Page 1 of this thread are unfair?

What do the regulars on this forum think? I could have been really nasty, but thought sending him up in a humorous way was the way to go and give the forum a laugh. The inspiration behind it was one forum contributor who said that he was going to put all the JD quotes up on the forum because some people were blocking JD. Goodness me,we can't take JD seriously can we?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

I didn't read it, you bore me. Why are you looking for approval anyway?

So you didn't have the balls to even speak to him :lol:

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

GIAE, I DID greet and briefly speak to him, but I didn't have a go at him for his FN rubbish in front of his girlfriend. On a previous occasion,however, I told him that his posts are a load of rubbish and that they lack any substance. I know that I would not get any sense out of him anyway. Why should I even try? I have known him from my involvement in local football and the guy is very strange.opinionated and self absorbed. I am not seeking approval for my posts. It is a forum. I thought that I would put it out there as to whether my posts were unfair to JD. Your negativity is boring too. Have a good day. :)

P.S Despite my dealings with him in the past (when he was involved in football), JD does NOT know who UWS actually is.

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

He works or worked on a tram in the city. If I have put the pieces together correctly. Obviously an old grudge the person still has from my brilliant manoeuvres at park b27 in 2000????
Get over it?

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gone »

Time to leave him alone UWS. Onward and upward. Don't let the turkeys get you down.
Stirling District (est 1967) 32 seasons successfully avoiding a Championship then this
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2004 Div 1 & Champion of Champions
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

johndedes wrote:He works or worked on a tram in the city. If I have put the pieces together correctly. Obviously an old grudge the person still has from my brilliant manoeuvres at park b27 in 2000????
Get over it?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG. I thought that he may have guessed when I gave a few clues, but he has no idea. Ha ha. JD, I can assure you that I have no previous grudges against you from the past. I am purely and simply having a go at the rubbish that you have posted on this forum for many years. Your self-centredness, stubborness and misguided sense of your self worth is evident even in this last post ("My brilliant manoeuvres at Park B27.......") Wow. You did this all by yourself and no credit to others on the Junior Committee? Unbelievable!!!

P.S Why would anyone have a grudge against anyone involved in legally separating the WA Juniors from the Seniors? Like always JD, you just don't make any sense!!
Last edited by United We Stand on Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

otto62 wrote:Time to leave him alone UWS. Onward and upward. Don't let the turkeys get you down.
Not a problem otto62. I was just having a bit of fun at JD because of all the rubbish he writes. I have actually tried to get him to explain some of his ignorant and misguided views in a serious and logical manner, but he NEVER backs up any of his arguments/statements with any reasoning or evidence. He just dismisses everybody and their opinions. I don't care that he has these opinions/strange interpretations about football here in Adelaide. He has his opinions and that is his right. It's his sense of superiority over everybody on this forum that I don't like. He has an inflated sense of his own self importance, yet never attends a game whether it is A-League or NPL. Even then, I don't really get upset about it.

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

This Is getting to be amusing I must say.
Please are you aware under your alias that you are making a swipe at a real name, real person???
The reality is chuck a stone and go hide under the rock or behind a bush.
If you have the metal? Please reveal your true self. Then you might gain some home town credibility ?? Might is the word here.
Amazing this topic still has top billing.

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

johndedes wrote:This Is getting to be amusing I must say.
Please are you aware under your alias that you are making a swipe at a real name, real person???
The reality is chuck a stone and go hide under the rock or behind a bush.
If you have the metal? Please reveal your true self. Then you might gain some home town credibility ?? Might is the word here.
Amazing this topic still has top billing.
Yes, it is amusing. Yes I am aware that I am making a swipe at a real name. Unfortunately, I have had to deal with you in the past. YOU chose to use your real name. I would have had a swipe at you whether you used your real name or an alias. The reality is that we all have the right to use an alias. I have chosen to use that right,not because I am "chucking a stone and then hiding behind a rock or behind a bush." I have expressed my views to your face.

You, of all people, should not be talking about credibility. Your calamitous time at WA, your ridiculously inane and ignorant comments on FN and the fact that you want to comment on things when you don't attend games or really support the game, reveals YOU as the person that lacks credibility. My credibility as a player,coach, volunteer and administrator throughout my life means that my credibility is intact. Other FN contributors know who I am, so I am not hiding. I choose to write behind an alias because of the important position that I hold and would rather keep that discreet. I am passionate about the game and will go up against anyone who wants to bring it down.

P.S The word is "mettle" not metal. You should, as part of your self-proclaimed new life, take some English lessons before posting on any forum.

Penalty Rates
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Penalty Rates »

United We Stand wrote:The reality is that we all have the right to use an alias.
Not fully true. Some have been banned on their alias alone.
I love bank holidays

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Mate what a post?
The reality is you are obviously a questionable character if you still hold a position at a club and post as you do attacking the man on F/N. Please make yourself aware that you are also representing your club here? For the record I am not a member of any present day club.
If I was in your clubs committee I would pass a motion to ban you for life from this club?

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Your facts also are incorrect. For the record I have Not been a member of WA mark 1 and 2.
Only a player of the old WA Hellas original eg 1973 to 1982.
The incorrect statement you have made part quote is " trying to be bring the game down". Correction, I like to see the game prosper from ethnic background local leagues, amateurs, to HAL league but many happenings are working against this eg as I have conveyed many a time the increasing cost of junior soccer etc etc
Latest fact: a very good friends son is signing up for under 10's local FFSA club for 2015. $600 up front to register ????????
This is getting to be a business for FFSA on the back of junior fees.

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Now the other time I bumped into a pair of WAHM2 not original members from the committee was in Norwood on a Friday night this year. I greeted one. Now you must be the other??? Got you.

Sotally Tober
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Sotally Tober »

Bravo
I need a drink

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Over the two years since I do not attend Games in general I can hardly count in my hand how many say WAHM2 not original inner committee members I have bumped into.
But for the record only 4 including he chairman. Two of the mentions I played soccer with at two different clubs over the years.

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

johndedes wrote:Mate what a post?
The reality is you are obviously a questionable character if you still hold a position at a club and post as you do attacking the man on F/N. Please make yourself aware that you are also representing your club here? For the record I am not a member of any present day club.
If I was in your clubs committee I would pass a motion to ban you for life from this club?
I didn't say that I presently hold an important position at a CLUB. You assumed that. I have held important positions at clubs in the past.

Secondly, I have not run into you at Norwood ever. Not even on a tram!! LOL. Sorry, but you have not "got me!"

Thirdly, you HAVE been briefly part of WA in your capacity of President of the WA Juniors. Isn't this where you singehandedly saved Hellas?

Lastly, it is people like you that are bitter and resentful and stuck in the past that hold the game back. These anti-A League people that resent the fact that their clubs are not in the top league and carry on negatively about United and the A-League, are just being divisive. Instead of the football community pulling together and supporting the game, which is booming, people like you are stuck in the past. Why don't you even recognise that the FFA, through the introduction of the FFA Cup and NPL playoffs, are trying to connect the old soccer and with the new football? Clubs like Adelaide City have softened their antipathy towards United and supporters of that club are feeling less disenfranchised. What about you buddy?

Metal Face
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Metal Face »

johndedes wrote:He works or worked on a tram in the city. If I have put the pieces together correctly. Obviously an old grudge the person still has from my brilliant manoeuvres at park b27 in 2000????
Get over it?
Tell us more about your brilliant manoeuvres at park b27 in 2000 JD

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

Viktor Vaughn wrote:
Get over it?
Tell us more about your brilliant manoeuvres at park b27 in 2000 JD
Oh please don't encourage him Viktor!! Most of us don't want the ravings of a lunatic rehashed on this forum all over again!