Local League v HAL

Do you like talking to yourself? Do you like continually talking about the same topic? Do you watch football games from outside the perimeter fence to avoid paying entry fees? Do you like reliving past glories over and over and over and over? If so then this is the forum might be for you. You can grind your axes to your hearts content in this forum.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Forum Admins

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Local League v HAL

Post by Tzon »

It appears the local league here in Adelaide Town generates more activity on FN than the HAL League including AU????
Is this a sign???

wizard
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Local League v HAL

Post by wizard »

I think you're right!

It's a sign that the NPL currently just finished and the HAL hasn't started yet.

Can we please re-visit this topic in 2 months?

Sacred Noodle
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Sacred Noodle »

johndedes wrote:It appears the local league here in Adelaide Town generates more activity on FN than the HAL League including AU????
Is this a sign???
Why don't you show us a sign Master?

grumbly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by grumbly »

You do realise that not everyone who supports AU post about it on here, don't you?

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

That is what I am asking? Why such a low posting quota since the local league season has finished? I thinketh the HAL League in Adelaide Town had little or lower interest than the local league which started from ethnic bases?

Lumper
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Lumper »

I'm sure people talk non-stop about AFL IN January too

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gone »

johndedes wrote:That is what I am asking? Why such a low posting quota since the local league season has finished? I thinketh the HAL League in Adelaide Town had little or lower interest than the local league which started from ethnic bases?
:lol: oh, my aching sides :lol:
Stirling District (est 1967) 32 seasons successfully avoiding a Championship then this
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2004 Div 1 & Champion of Champions
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

Post by United We Stand »

johndedes wrote:It appears the local league here in Adelaide Town generates more activity on FN than the HAL League including AU????
Is this a sign???
Yet another ridiculous post JD. The only sign I clearly see is that you may need professional help!

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

johndedes wrote:That is what I am asking? Why such a low posting quota since the local league season has finished? I thinketh the HAL League in Adelaide Town had little or lower interest than the local league which started from ethnic bases?
I can usually put up with your inane statements but this week my level of tolerance is not what it should be so JD stop talking out of your clack and just shiraz-off :clown:
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

paul merson
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by paul merson »

My life has become so much more refreshing by blocking JD's posts.

Stuckey
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stuckey »

paul merson wrote:My life has become so much more refreshing by blocking JD's posts.

Old Gregg
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Old Gregg »

nobody need inform jd that other football forums exist. it's probably best for all that he remain here.... quarantined, as it were

COYR98
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by COYR98 »

paul merson wrote:My life has become so much more refreshing by blocking JD's posts.
I honestly wake up happier since I did, a new lease on life

wizard
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by wizard »

I'm going to start quoting all of John Dedes posts so that no one misses out on them.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

jd is entitled to his opinion. just the same as the rest of you. so dont try to run him off like you did to top gun jimmy. :roll:

gl1968
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by gl1968 »

i just put JD on ignore and i don't see his posts however i do when people re post his irrational, uneducated an shift stirring post that's when i see them unfoirutanetly
[img][/img]

George Worst
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by George Worst »

Amen brother!!
Red til Dead, AUFC all the way!!

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

JD annoys me sometimes but Please remember that this is a democratic forum and everyone has a right to express an opinion or choose to block someone else's opinion but don't get all sooky la la about it - just move on.
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

paul merson
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by paul merson »

wizard wrote:I'm going to start quoting all of John Dedes posts so that no one misses out on them.
3 strikes and Im blocking you too! :D

Jonny Lidon
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Jonny Lidon »

well blocking is your job.

Cheap Kitchens
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Cheap Kitchens »

wizard wrote:I'm going to start quoting all of John Dedes posts so that no one misses out on them.
There's an idea.
Quote me !

Blahblah
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Blahblah »

Old Master wrote:JD annoys me sometimes but Please remember that this is a democratic forum and everyone has a right to express an opinion or choose to block someone else's opinion but don't get all sooky la la about it - just move on.
Agreed

paul merson
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by paul merson »

Jonny Lidon wrote:well blocking is your job.
:lol: Fair call

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

Have you been humiliated enough JD? I didn't realise that so many people on this forum were actually blocking you because of your inane,ignorant and totally ridiculous posts!!

Lumper
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Lumper »

United We Stand wrote:Have you been humiliated enough JD? I didn't realise that so many people on this forum were actually blocking you because of your inane,ignorant and totally ridiculous posts!!
You can block this jackass?

Randoman
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Randoman »

Old Master wrote:JD annoys me sometimes but Please remember that this is a democratic forum and everyone has a right to express an opinion or choose to block someone else's opinion but don't get all sooky la la about it - just move on.
Who said it's democratic?

★★★
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by ★★★ »

Who says everyone has a right to express an opinion?

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

City v au = draw

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

johndedes wrote:City v au = draw

"Good boy Johnny. You got that one right. Now take your medication and get to bed. You are making slight progress. Why, you might even get discharged from this place in a few years. Now remember, no Football News. We don't want you relapsing into your former condition. The straitjacket may have to come out again!"

"Ok nurse??????????? Am I really getting better??????? Can I be the voice of......what was it....er Hellas again?????? Can I have a day pass so I can visit B27. You know that my uncle and I built it???????"

" Now now Johnny. We have been telling you that soccer used to be your life but you now need to get a life. Now get into bed and shut that trap of yours. The doctors and nurses are getting tired of your ridiculous football ramblings. And NO you cannot have any Trung Nguyen coffee. It affects your condition."

"OK nurse?????????????? But junior fees are too high I tell you??????????????

"Doctor, I think we need to sedate the bugger.At this rate, we all might need to check ourselves in for treatment. I have never seen such a difficult and delusional patient. He thinks that he is the voice of Hellas. Everyone knows that Alex A. is the voice of Hellas"

"The NPL is getting more publicity than the a-league I tell you. It is a sign????"

" Now look Johnny. Can you read the real sign on that wall. It says that you need to be quiet in these wards after 10 pm. So for the last time, can you shut up?"

"You know I saved Hellas nurse??????? I single handedly separated the juniors from the seniors. It was a wisdom transfer????

"Shut up Johnny. And NO we will not erect a statue of you outside this hospital when you are discharged!!" And we will definitely not give you free tickets to Kilburn, Hindmarsh or Polonia Park. We could have given you a soccer ball to play with while you are here, but they have ripped up the old soccer pitch when the new development started."

"Ok nurse Gutendorf. You know, your grandfather coached me in the Young Socceroos????

"Grrrrrrrrr, my name is not Gutendorf. It's lights out Johnny. Go to sleep jackass"
Last edited by United We Stand on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

"C'mon Johnny. Wake up. You need to take your medication. Gee you had a rough night last night."

" Did you say that I had a chance of being the voice of err............Adelaide United last night????????????"

"No Johnny. You were muttering something else about Hellas, I think."

"Aaaaah yes that right, WAHMk.2Not original?????????????????"

" Just finish that medicine Johnny. The doctor will be here to see you soon."

"Nurse,I live in the CBD. I know everything about city affairs. I am telling you that there is an agenda to push soccer out of the CBD?????????"

"Why do you say that Johnny? It seems far fetched to me. Can you explain?"

"Trust me. I just know. Ask all my many admirers on Football News. We old farts have to steer the ship in the right direction. These bloody upstarts don't have the experience that I have. You know bloody West Adelaide and the Adelaide Comets won't even recognise my meritorious service. I don't get free tickets to their games and I don't even get an invitation to their special functions where they could say what a great player I was and how I could be the person, as head of the FFSA, to get SA football booming again. All they need to do is ask me instead of this lack of respect??????????"

"Doctor, his condition is worsening. Let's sedate him right now!!"
Last edited by United We Stand on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.