Greek background clubs not got the finals mettle?

Do you like talking to yourself? Do you like continually talking about the same topic? Do you watch football games from outside the perimeter fence to avoid paying entry fees? Do you like reliving past glories over and over and over and over? If so then this is the forum might be for you. You can grind your axes to your hearts content in this forum.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Forum Admins

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Re: Greek background clubs not got the finals metal?

Post by ozzie owl »

P.A.O. 13 wrote:
johndedes wrote:It appears the Greek background clubs in Adelaide's FFSA Leagues have not got the finals metal?
All out red rover.
Hellas, Olympic, Comets, Cobras........
What is it?
Coaching, players, or not enough player cash incentives for winning finals games?

John (& others)
I don't know the ins & outs of other clubs so i don't comment about them however i do know every detail about Olympic.........& i (we) choose not to talk about things. This does not mean that things are not progressing well. However I'm happy to say that things at Olympic are going very well.

Seeing as you obviously live in world that revolves around crap coffee and stirring up others i will enlighten you (& others) of info that has been made public via our clubs monthly newsletter (you wont be getting a copy because its only available to the 300+ paying members)
2012 - only 2 junior teams
2013 - 9 junior teams
2014 - 15 junior team
Our fees are on par with the lowest of any federation club and we offer the children a full compliment of equipment.
Our coaches are all accredited or in the process of being accredited.
Junior money stays with Juniors.
Senior teams have done generally done exceptionally well over the past 5 years considering a we choose not to exceed our budget.
Coaches & players have been given opportunities to progress.

Being promoted or our performance during finals is important but its not the end of the world for us. We have already started our planning for 2015.

Now please refrain from even thinking about Olympic.
Well said, pretty easy for some forumites to fire cheap shots at clubs run by volunteers .

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

"A full compliment of equipment".

What does that constitute?

How much are your junior fees?

Xplosive
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Xplosive »

God is an Englishman wrote:"A full compliment of equipment".

What does that constitute?

How much are your junior fees?
I think it means they comment favourably when a kid buys a new pair of boots....

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Thank you for the info and comments but please try the Trung Nguyen coffee before you bag it? Being at Olympic you can source it easy via the Asian stores nearby? It comes from Dalat Vietnam , visit there one day and open your coffee eyes?

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Adel United to withdraw from FFSANPL

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

Easy go get your dual euro passports if your dad is from Europe .
I obtained my Greek passport ages ago but waited 3 years after applying for it.