ETHNIC FOOTBALL CLUBS IN THE A-LEAGUE - AUSTRALIA SAYS NO!

Do you like talking to yourself? Do you like continually talking about the same topic? Do you watch football games from outside the perimeter fence to avoid paying entry fees? Do you like reliving past glories over and over and over and over? If so then this is the forum might be for you. You can grind your axes to your hearts content in this forum.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Forum Admins

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Re: ETHNIC FOOTBALL CLUBS IN THE A-LEAGUE - AUSTRALIA SAYS N

Post by God is an Englishman »

THE ORAKLE wrote:look,everyone has an opinion on a debating forum. that's what they are all about. one of the gifts the ancient greeks gave the world,to have a forum where you were not penalised for having an opinion in times where you could have been topped for saying it out loud. :roll:
Ironic that it's the bubbles on here that get so upset about debate

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

I actually agree with Peter Griffin, NO ETHNIC CLUBS IN THE A-LEAGUE which of course means that the existing clubs must also be kicked out. After all, unless it's an aboriginal competition run by the elders with aboriginal clubs, it can never truly be an A-League :wink:

Peter Griffin, that means you'll have to do a Yothu Yindi rendition when the ethnic free competition begins, if you're an indigenous Australian that is of course :D

ΔΕΝ ΜΑΣ ΓΑΜΑΣ ΜΑΛΑΚΑ!!!
Hawkesy wrote:COLOSSUS...........Congratulations, you have won the title fair a square.

PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW WNID UP KING

Vernetta Lopez
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Vernetta Lopez »

Even aborigines are ethnic are they not?

Peter_Griffin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Peter_Griffin »

COLOSSUS wrote:I actually agree with Peter Griffin, NO ETHNIC CLUBS IN THE A-LEAGUE which of course means that the existing clubs must also be kicked out. After all, unless it's an aboriginal competition run by the elders with aboriginal clubs, it can never truly be an A-League :wink:

Peter Griffin, that means you'll have to do a Yothu Yindi rendition when the ethnic free competition begins, if you're an indigenous Australian that is of course :D

ΔΕΝ ΜΑΣ ΓΑΜΑΣ ΜΑΛΑΚΑ!!!
Reported for Racism :wink:

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

God is an Englishman wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:look,everyone has an opinion on a debating forum. that's what they are all about. one of the gifts the ancient greeks gave the world,to have a forum where you were not penalised for having an opinion in times where you could have been topped for saying it out loud. :roll:
Ironic that it's the bubbles on here that get so upset about debate

your the sole reason why inglesi cop a bit of a bashing on here.. how does that make u feel

ps: debating and trolling are two different concepts
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

Omonia40
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Omonia40 »

OLD NSL clubs

Some great clubs and years in NSL late 70s and 80s
I cant see why a South Melbourne or Wollongong Wolves could not play in the A- League and be viable

Adelaide City Juventus
West Adelaide Hellas

South Melb Hellas
Heidelberg Utd (Alexandros)
Footscray JUST
Preston Macedonia
Brunswick Juve

Sydney City Hakoah
Sydney Olympic
St George
Sydney Croatia
Blacktown City
Newcastle
Wollongong Wolves

Brisbane Lions (Dutch)
Brisbane City (Italian background)
Last edited by Omonia40 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peter_Griffin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Peter_Griffin »

johndedes wrote:Shoot goal

If it wasn't for the ethnics putting their hard earnt dollars in the game post WW2 the game would not be where it is today. Fact.

It's that type of retarded logic that's given the ETHNIC clubs their delusional sense of entitlement to AUSTRALIAN Football.

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

Peter_Griffin wrote:

If it wasn't for the ethnics putting their hard earnt dollars in the game post WW2 the game would not be where it is today. Fact.

It's that type of retarded logic that's given the ETHNIC clubs their delusional sense of entitlement to AUSTRALIAN Football.

hook, line and sinker...

JD putting his hands in his pockets :lol:
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

BeNatural
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BeNatural »

Watching tonight's FFA cup match and the FFA who are hosting the match are playing the Zorba song after the match. I guess they are ok with Ethnic things sometimes.

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

I was never paid so why should I put my hands in my pocket ?????

Big Mac
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Big Mac »

I was never paid so why should I put my hands in my pocket ?????
So you are not willing to give unless you get something in return?
Some people tell me that we professional players are soccer slaves. Well, if this is slavery, give me a life sentence.
Bobby Charlton

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

BeNatural wrote:Watching tonight's FFA cup match and the FFA who are hosting the match are playing the Zorba song after the match. I guess they are ok with Ethnic things sometimes.
They allow Adelaide United to play Oasis as well.

Be fair though, they'd run out of decent songs to play before the start of the game if only Australian music could be played.

Benny Stogolo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Benny Stogolo »

Peter Griffin is upset because he saw footage of his mum getting spit roasted down at the clubhouse !!!

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Peter_Griffin wrote:
COLOSSUS wrote:I actually agree with Peter Griffin, NO ETHNIC CLUBS IN THE A-LEAGUE which of course means that the existing clubs must also be kicked out. After all, unless it's an aboriginal competition run by the elders with aboriginal clubs, it can never truly be an A-League :wink:

ΔΕΝ ΜΑΣ ΓΑΜΑΣ ΜΑΛΑΚΑ!!!
Report whatever you want strawberry, calling you a WA.NKER isn't racism, it's a FACT :wink:
Hawkesy wrote:COLOSSUS...........Congratulations, you have won the title fair a square.

Peter_Griffin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Peter_Griffin »

COLOSSUS wrote:
Peter_Griffin wrote:

ΔΕΝ ΜΑΣ ΓΑΜΑΣ ΜΑΛΑΚΑ!!!
Report whatever you want strawberry, calling you a WA.NKER isn't racism, it's a FACT :wink:
You're one of those R-TARDS who would have put up "NO ANGLOS ALLOWED" signs at your local ground, aren't you?

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

just remember the ancient greeks gave the debating forum to the world. the anglos gave us the game we love. :)

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

THE ORAKLE wrote:just remember the ancient greeks gave the debating forum to the world. the anglos gave us the game we love. :)
Shoot goal

Read your history better?

The Chinese played a form of the game in Ancient times .

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

johndedes wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:just remember the ancient greeks gave the debating forum to the world. the anglos gave us the game we love. :)
Shoot goal

Read your history better?

The Chinese played a form of the game in Ancient times .
A form of the game but not THE game.

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

You're one of those R-TARDS who would have put up "NO ANGLOS ALLOWED" signs at your local ground, aren't you?
Somewhere along this post Griffin, did you forget you're the one who has a problem with ethnic clubs??? I wouldn't call you a retard bcoz that would be insulting retards, you're just an A class ΜΑΛΑΚΑ!!!

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

We gave you much more than a debating forum. There are notable forms of the game played in Ancient China, Greece & Rome but indeed the English gave it to the world in its current form, only it took some others of Europe and South America to master it and show you how it should be played :lol:

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

The best running soccer forum I have ever heard in my life was listening to Greeks watch soccer in a Greek Kafenio in Greece.

Part quote: " shoot re Malllaaka shoot".

Just gold.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

The best running soccer forum I have ever heard in my life was listening to Greeks watch soccer in a Greek Kafenio in Greece.

Just gold.
Same happens here. Well, Colossus at an Olympic game anyway. :)
Ignore this signature

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Bomber wrote:

Just gold.
Same happens here. Well, Colossus at an Olympic game anyway. :)
:lol:

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

COLOSSUS wrote:
We gave you much more than a debating forum. There are notable forms of the game played in Ancient China, Greece & Rome but indeed the English gave it to the world in its current form, only it took some others of Europe and South America to master it and show you how it should be played :lol:
you mean like the diving,shirt pulling,scragging in the box and spitting. yes youre right the anglos never brought that sort of thing to the game as it would have been deemed UNMANLY AND UNSPORTING. :roll:

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

We gave you much more than a debating forum. There are notable forms of the game played in Ancient China, Greece & Rome but indeed the English gave it to the world in its current form, only it took some others of Europe and South America to master it and show you how it should be played :lol:[/quote]

you mean like the diving,shirt pulling,scragging in the box and spitting. yes youre right the anglos never brought that sort of thing to the game as it would have been deemed UNMANLY AND UNSPORTING. :roll:[/quote]

well well. I expected some reaction but guilty silence was not what I expected. obviously the truth hurts. so this is another thread ive killed.bugga. :roll:

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

So the modern game and rules was formed on top of what Tavern in London????
And the soccer pitch has ancient formation maths used also to build churches????

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

THE ORAKLE wrote:We gave you much more than a debating forum. There are notable forms of the game played in Ancient China, Greece & Rome but indeed the English gave it to the world in its current form, only it took some others of Europe and South America to master it and show you how it should be played :lol:
you mean like the diving,shirt pulling,scragging in the box and spitting. yes youre right the anglos never brought that sort of thing to the game as it would have been deemed UNMANLY AND UNSPORTING. :roll:[/quote]

well well. I expected some reaction but guilty silence was not what I expected. obviously the truth hurts. so this is another thread ive killed.bugga. :roll:[/quote]

Since I'm not racist and my people actually civilised the rest of you, I usually find it much more productive to not respond to that post which makes me a bigger man than you will ever be. If you really however want to know the difference between people like me and you, just take a stroll through the many tourist destinations of Europe to understand, until then I will remain the greater gentlemen :wink:

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

Before the Christian churches were built to a similar maths formula the Akropolis in Athens was there first and also Democracy.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Since I'm not racist and my people actually civilised the rest of you, I usually find it much more productive to not respond to that post which makes me a bigger man than you will ever be. If you really however want to know the difference between people like me and you, just take a stroll through the many tourist destinations of Europe to understand, until then I will remain the greater gentlemen :wink:[/quote]

well I don't know you and I don't slag personaly on here but I wonder if you would know a gentleman if you tripped over one. look, only the coaches can stop the crap that has crept into the game these days and we are stuck with it now and that was all I said. my teachers/coaches when I was a kid playing in Manchester would have had me off the field instantly if I,or anyone else had tried that sort of stuff. it just didn't occur to us then. just think if refs were given carte blanche to red card anyone infringing in the box very early on the coaches would soon stop it quicksmart when they realised there was no advantage to be gained by letting their players continue to dive,shirtpull,wrestling in the box and worst of all the spitting. but then all opinions count on here. perhaps you approve of these sort of tactics. but be assured the anglos did not give that part of the game to the world comments anyone. :roll:

SILENT P
Star Player
Star Player

Post by SILENT P »

THE ORAKLE wrote:you mean like the diving,shirt pulling,scragging in the box and spitting. yes youre right the anglos never brought that sort of thing to the game as it would have been deemed UNMANLY AND UNSPORTING. :roll:

Since I'm not racist and my people actually civilised the rest of you, I usually find it much more productive to not respond to that post which makes me a bigger man than you will ever be. If you really however want to know the difference between people like me and you, just take a stroll through the many tourist destinations of Europe to understand, until then I will remain the greater gentlemen :wink:[/quote]

well I don't know you and I don't slag personaly on here but I wonder if you would know a gentleman if you tripped over one. look, only the coaches can stop the crap that has crept into the game these days and we are stuck with it now and that was all I said. my teachers/coaches when I was a kid playing in Manchester would have had me off the field instantly if I,or anyone else had tried that sort of stuff. it just didn't occur to us then. just think if refs were given carte blanche to red card anyone infringing in the box very early on the coaches would soon stop it quicksmart when they realised there was no advantage to be gained by letting their players continue to dive,shirtpull,wrestling in the box and worst of all the spitting. but then all opinions count on here. perhaps you approve of these sort of tactics. but be assured the anglos did not give that part of the game to the world comments anyone. :roll:[/quote]

Possibly you didn't, but then you live with your 1 World Cup win in 1966 while all these other shirt pulling, diving nations continue to win World Cups.
STAY ON YOUR FEET