WNPL Season 2022

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

SAD GAL
Squad Player
Squad Player

WNPL Season 2022

Post by SAD GAL »

Been a while. Lots happened. Here are a few thoughts

Good
1) Congratulations to AUFC for making the finals. Good season. Golden boot. Passionate and inspiring performances. This experience will see the team prosper and make successive finals.
2) The expansion of the WNPL to include Modbury and Birkalla has been a good decision. Whilst their performances to date have maybe made some question their inclusion, from what I have seen in preseason and season proper, I am confident that they will do well. They are too good to be in the State League.
3) Good to see some coaching and player moves between clubs has resulted in good fits. Max at Fulham for one. Chrissy at Comets.
4) The new/coming state football venue will be a game changer. It’s a fantastic looking place.

Concerning
Nothing at this stage. Good luck to all the teams and clubs and for a successful 2022.

terminator
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: WNPL Season 2022

Post by terminator »

SAD GAL wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:35 am
3) Good to see some coaching and player moves between clubs has resulted in good fits. Max at Fulham for one. Chrissy at Comets.
I believe Nando Sergi is coaching at Fulham not Max. Max more of a helper.

SAD GAL
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: WNPL Season 2022

Post by SAD GAL »

The puppet master...like at the end of season 2021 when "he returned to the club" and then mysteriously the incumbent coach departed?