Coaching Moves 2021/2022

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

billy the kid
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Coaching Moves 2021/2022

Post by billy the kid »

Slowly filling the coaching spots.

can't see Tracey going however, player exodus may (in true westies fashion mean a change is coming. Suggestion. When will a parent/friend/supporter of westies step up to coach? I suspect that they probably like being on the cheap seats and the great ideas factory. Easy to have the ideas and criticise than do the job. John P left after a year in reserves.

Tony has left a huge hole at Metro. Maybe his assistant/s may step up.

I would say that Tony M and Kevin M are the Birk's coaches.

Max and Fulham. Like a match made in heaven or laziness on the club's part? Or maybe both.

John P at Comets. Good luck big fella. And stop poaching westies players. Or else the club stallwarts will be after you.

All fair in love war and soccer.

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Duncan Soang is coach of Vista, won the WSL under him

terryball
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by terryball »

terryball wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:36 pm Paul Morris the reserves coach (Metro)would be a great candidate for the seniors role, he has a good track record of winning titles, and as far as I know is liked by the players. and Vista's recruitment drive will not see them in the bottom 2 in their first year imo
congratulations to Paul Morris on getting a shot at the big time with Metro, good luck fella.