Players Wanted WNPL Senior Premier League Clubs

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

isportplayersaust
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Players Wanted WNPL Senior Premier League Clubs

Post by isportplayersaust »

Currently, several WNPL premier clubs are looking for senior players to prop up their squads prior to the June deadline.

Looking for all types of positional players.

If you are interested, please contact iSport Players Australia on 0411353584 or email john@isportplayersaust.com

sarmuveera
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Players Wanted WNPL Senior Premier League Clubs

Post by sarmuveera »

I think that in a very short period of time, the NTC program will (if not already) surpass what the previous sasi program was supposed to deliver. That is representation in the national team. The NTC set up is where sasi needed to be. Players come through the program and finish up late teens. Sasi failed to properly achieve whatever it was they wanted it to achieve. NTC has quickly shown to deliver the goods. It’s always changing and for me, delivers on its promises. Excellence in player development. For me NTC is 10/10.
FFS

terryball
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by terryball »

sarmuveera wrote:I think that in a very short period of time, the NTC program will (if not already) surpass what the previous sasi program was supposed to deliver. That is representation in the national team. The NTC set up is where sasi needed to be. Players come through the program and finish up late teens. Sasi failed to properly achieve whatever it was they wanted it to achieve. NTC has quickly shown to deliver the goods. It’s always changing and for me, delivers on its promises. Excellence in player development. For me NTC is 10/10.
FFS
?I believe for it to progress to a npl competitive level it should have an u/21 squad and or at least an u/18 squad

In the way
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by In the way »

Wouldnt it be good, when those current player contracts run out, and new players are "recruited" players into the system, should be a rule that out going players return to the club they came from, for at least one season.
I heard, last year one club provided over 20 players in different age groups into the ffsa system, count on one hand how many returned, rest went to different clubs ?
Not just about the work the club coaches did to develop those girls, but you lose good parents as well - those who help run the line, cook barbeque, team managers, canteen volunteers, flow on effect.

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

In the way wrote:Wouldnt it be good, when those current player contracts run out, and new players are "recruited" players into the system, should be a rule that out going players return to the club they came from, for at least one season.
I heard, last year one club provided over 20 players in different age groups into the ffsa system, count on one hand how many returned, rest went to different clubs ?
Not just about the work the club coaches did to develop those girls, but you lose good parents as well - those who help run the line, cook barbeque, team managers, canteen volunteers, flow on effect.

I agree in part, but understand if a player wants to play under a particular coach or with players they know which may not be at their parent club.