What really happened with Stajcic??

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

dragons
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

What really happened with Stajcic??

Post by dragons »

What really happened with Stajcic?? Any one know?? Bad timing

billy the kid
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: What really happened with Stajcic??

Post by billy the kid »

Until a full disclosure comes from the FFA, its sad to say however rumour and innuendo will gain momentum.

This is not ideal for Alen and for the Players. I, as we are led to believe there were internal issues with some players not happy, then its something that needs further investigation. If however, some players unknowingly participated in a survey AND did not know what the purpose of the survey was i.e. to remove the coach then I'd say that they were deceived.

As I said, in the absence of the truth, rumour and innuendo will fill the void.

One man's reputation and livelihood has been destroyed. He could not have been that bad that it warranted removal. If he was, the I'd say that there would have been other rumours or stories flying around that demanded a closer look a long time before.

In the meanwhile the damage has been done.

BeNatural
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BeNatural »

Ask one of the Adelaide United strikers!

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

billy the kid wrote:Until a full disclosure comes from the FFA, its sad to say however rumour and innuendo will gain momentum.

This is not ideal for Alen and for the Players. I, as we are led to believe there were internal issues with some players not happy, then its something that needs further investigation. If however, some players unknowingly participated in a survey AND did not know what the purpose of the survey was i.e. to remove the coach then I'd say that they were deceived.

As I said, in the absence of the truth, rumour and innuendo will fill the void.

One man's reputation and livelihood has been destroyed. He could not have been that bad that it warranted removal. If he was, the I'd say that there would have been other rumours or stories flying around that demanded a closer look a long time before.

In the meanwhile the damage has been done.
is it possible there is a bit of nepotism at the root of all this. no one seems to know anything. the powers that be are not saying anything and alen hasnt got a clue. if it was me i would be mega pissed off. :roll: