Information Required

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

DYP
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Information Required

Post by DYP »

Was wondering if someone had the following information or could point me in the right direction.

And before you mention it, the FFSA does not have this information, nor is it in their previous Year Books.

1995 Premier Division Final Table
1996 Premier Division Final Table

juniorsupporter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Information Required

Post by juniorsupporter »

FFSA wouldn’t have that info as the women and girls’ competitions were under SAWSA at that time. It was before FFSA had taken over the administration of the women’s game. Maybe a former player or coach from that era on here would have the info. If you really wanted it, I’d imagine Wendy Carter would know where to find it.

DYP
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DYP »

Of course i knew that :lol: , when i say FFSA i mean all the previous associations too, SAWSA, SASF and United Clubs of SA.

juniorsupporter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by juniorsupporter »

Just trying to be helpful mate. Don’t know who you are or what you know.

billy the kid
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by billy the kid »

Settle Junior. Don't get worked up over the response from DYP. I'm sure it wasn't mean to be a slap.

The General
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by The General »

I doubt it that sawsa or ffsa would have it.
They do not appear to be history focused, apparently at the recent ffsa elite awards night, they did not even recognize this year is 40th year of female football in this state, no mention at all - poor form.
There was even one of the original players present on the night handing out an award, they missed the opportunity to have a chat with her on the microphone, would've been good to hear how much it has all changed.

Lucas Leiva
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Lucas Leiva »

The General wrote:I doubt it that sawsa or ffsa would have it.
They do not appear to be history focused, apparently at the recent ffsa elite awards night, they did not even recognize this year is 40th year of female football in this state, no mention at all - poor form.
There was even one of the original players present on the night handing out an award, they missed the opportunity to have a chat with her on the microphone, would've been good to hear how much it has all changed.
They did recognise it earlier in the year, however in a very low-key manner at a Salisbury United fixture.