AUFC-W Reds

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

billy the kid
Squad Player
Squad Player

AUFC-W Reds

Post by billy the kid »

Well done so far to our talented AUFC-W team. Season 2018/19 appears to be headed in the right direction. It has defied my prediction of a mid table finish however, so far it's been impressive. The team balance looks great. Some tweaking needed and Ivan has been able to get a game plan that the players can all execute. Although the visa players have been exceptional as they have ben over the last 3 years, our local talent has stepped it up too.

Stability with a committed coach at the top with knowledge and an ability to bring together quickly a solid and unified group is exceptional. Well done Ivan. I've only heard good things about him and the coaching panel.

Let's get to the finals and who knows where too.

Willacy in goals proves that local is best. She's a gun and has worked hard at her game. WNPL season 2019 will be a big year for her.

scar
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: AUFC-W Reds

Post by scar »

Agree with BTK's comments but still quite some way in the season to go after a very positive start thus far. :D

Btw can anybody confirm if Sam Kerr is likely to be available tomorrow night. If plays I would love to see Sam up against our improved defence (a real test)