Adelaide United Players on the move

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

LOVE OF FOOTBALL
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Adelaide United Players on the move

Post by LOVE OF FOOTBALL »

Rumour has it that several Aselaide United Players will be offered a contract in Melbourne.
It appears that Melbourne victory and Melbourne city will be trying to lure them to Melbourne.
The players that are targeted are;
Chelsea Dawber
Dylon Holmes
Chrissi Panagaris
Nicole Tilley
I am really excited to see my team Uni doing so well. Amazing what a change does.

nathanburns15
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Adelaide United Players on the move

Post by nathanburns15 »

Only 1/4 of those players listed actually played for Adelaide United in the season just gone.

Mr Red
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Mr Red »

nathanburns15 wrote:Only 1/4 of those players listed actually played for Adelaide United in the season just gone.
And I don't think she got much game time either?

Mr Red
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Mr Red »

IMO they should be focusing on being a bigger fish in a smaller pond first. (if you know what I mean) :wink:

sportsbird
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sportsbird »

I also heard on the grapevine that Racheal Quigley will be heading to Melbourne with her partner next season after playing for Adelaide United WFC. Apparently has been offered a contract for one season. This season will be Racheal last season in the SA WNPL before heading to victoria.
Unsure which Victorian WNPL club she will be playing for.

LOVE OF FOOTBALL
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by LOVE OF FOOTBALL »

Further developments on my previous comments. I was informed last night from friend of mine in melbourne that victory have identified two players in adelaide and they intend to secure their services as part of their future recruitment drive. These players are also on the city's radar. Dylon Holmes and Chrissi Panagaris were identified as the two main players. The other names were raised in there discussions but will not be pursued.