WNPL Round 4

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

billy the kid
Squad Player
Squad Player

WNPL Round 4

Post by billy the kid »

Round 4 came and went.

What I liked?

Uni came to play and got a result against City. I stand by my opinion that Uni are a good side developing slowly and consistently. More scalps to be taken.

Cumby. A skilful side that are well drilled in their roles and are very hard to break down. All they need is a key forward or two to slot away the goals and they're a top 4 lock in.

Neither westies or city are unbeatable. And the competition is very much alive with all but Fulham capable of making the top 4.

What I didn't like?

FULHAM. 10-0 loss followed by a break and 9-0 loss. The results speak for themselves.

NTC and their absences. 2 games now need to be made up against Fulham and Salisbury. Hope they happen soon.

Rightside
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: WNPL Round 4

Post by Rightside »

Fulham vs NTC is 10th April.

Adelaide Uni result surprised me, shaping up like every point is certainly going to count!

Great to see so many close games and results so far, with Fulham the exception but they still have time to organise themselves and recruit.

SAD GAL
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: WNPL Round 4

Post by SAD GAL »

Correct with the NTC. They also have another catch up game too. Hopefully it doesn't drag on because the results from those games may impact on ladder position for Salisbury. Not so much for Fulham

Liking the Uni team and how they are evolving without their Chilean star player. Hopefully the new coach will hold steady and keep on the development track. Results like the one against City will eventuate.

Yes I also like the games I've seen so far and the improvement week to week. Fulham is in dire straits. Sadly this should not happen to a powerhouse of the WNPL. Recruiting is important however, where will the players come from?

Rightside wrote:Fulham vs NTC is 10th April.

Adelaide Uni result surprised me, shaping up like every point is certainly going to count!

Great to see so many close games and results so far, with Fulham the exception but they still have time to organise themselves and recruit.