Adelaide Reds - W League

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

billy the kid
Squad Player
Squad Player

Adelaide Reds - W League

Post by billy the kid »

On the eve of the AUFC – We League Squad’s first game of the 2017/18 season I send out a huge congratulations to all the players that have been selected to represented the team this season. A well-deserved honour that I hope you all take a moment to reflect upon and soak it all up.

For some it’s a case of “returning for another season” and for some it’s “welcome to Australia/South Australia” and other it’s your “first chance at the W-League”. Whatever your aspirations are, I hope it’s a successful campaign and you all stay healthy right to the end. Respect your coaches and assistants and other support staff but most of all respect your team mates. They have been all selected as capable players and earned the right to stand alongside you.

Now for the AUFC hierarchy to give this team what it deserves. Support on and off the field. They stand equal with all your other teams and should command the limelight and kudos equally. Understand!!

Adelaide media, radio TV or Radio, get behind this highly talented group of players from across SA, Australia and the world. AFL-W is the darling right now however, when you’re talking about the world sport and skill and class, W-League has it in spades.

BtK

Mr Red
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Adelaide Reds - W League

Post by Mr Red »

Away to WSW this weekend - hopefully they get a positive result to start with :wink: