WNPL Final

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

jimmy2014
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

WNPL Final

Post by jimmy2014 »

Please take it back.
The WNPL gets disproportionate attention as it is.
I'm happy for you to run around as a warm up game during the minor rounds, but stop interfering with the men's season.
Leave the women's final where it will be appreciated by the audience - as the finale and pinnacle of the women's finals games day.
Thank you.

Lucas Leiva
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: WNPL Final

Post by Lucas Leiva »

jimmy2014 wrote:Please take it back.
I'm happy for you to run around as a warm up game during the minor rounds, but stop interfering with the men's season.
Leave the women's final where it will be appreciated by the audience - as the finale and pinnacle of the women's finals games day.
Thank you.
strawberry.

If the NPL was as good today as you think it is, then the Grand Final would be close to a sellout like in 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, and 1998....not one stand only.

The WNPL is doing you a favour.

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brian the Postman »

Lucas Leiva wrote:
Thank you.
strawberry.

If the NPL was as good today as you think it is, then the Grand Final would be close to a sellout like in 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, and 1998....not one stand only.

What happened in 95?
It's all in the Delivery!

Lucas Leiva
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Lucas Leiva »

Brian the Postman wrote:
Lucas Leiva wrote:
Thank you.
strawberry.

What happened in 95?
The largest supported side didn't make it :lol:

Slide Tackle
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Slide Tackle »

I think its fantastic news the the WNPL final will be played on the same day as NPL.

Hope its the game before NPL final

jimmy2014
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by jimmy2014 »

Lucas Leiva wrote:
Thank you.
strawberry.

I think they upgraded since then, wish the women's game could do the same without pigging-backing of actual athletes.