Paul Pezos - New Adelaide United Women's Coach

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

sportsbird
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Paul Pezos - New Adelaide United Women's Coach

Post by sportsbird »

Here we go again. Another coach. How many coaches since the start of the W League in 2008? 6 coaches.
As I previously stated before, Huss will not be coaching the AUWFC for 2017/2018 season for certain reasons.
AUWFC have identified Paul Pezos as the new coach and will appoint him at some point during the WNPL season 2017.
Funny how the pieces come together. That's why Paul Pezos since being appointed as head coach of ACWFC has been targeting and poaching players from other clubs promising them an opportunity to play for AUWFC if they played for ACWFC, because he knew back then he would be the AUWFC Coach.
Well I hope no-one has forgotten how the players were treated when he was assistant coach of the AUWFC alongside Ross Aloisi.
A lot of unhappy players back then and most of them never returned.
I only hope the players that Paul promised in coming to ACWFC will get to play for AUWFC. Will the promise come to fruition. I don't think so.
Most importantly, I feel sorry for the players at other clubs will be overlooked for the AUWFC because they rejected his offer in going to ACWFC.
Time will tell.

FoundIt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Paul Pezos - New Adelaide United Women's Coach

Post by FoundIt »

sportsbird wrote:Here we go again. Another coach. How many coaches since the start of the W League in 2008? 6 coaches.
As I previously stated before, Huss will not be coaching the AUWFC for 2017/2018 season for certain reasons.
AUWFC have identified Paul Pezos as the new coach and will appoint him at some point during the WNPL season 2017.
Funny how the pieces come together. That's why Paul Pezos since being appointed as head coach of ACWFC has been targeting and poaching players from other clubs promising them an opportunity to play for AUWFC if they played for ACWFC, because he knew back then he would be the AUWFC Coach.
Well I hope no-one has forgotten how the players were treated when he was assistant coach of the AUWFC alongside Ross Aloisi.
A lot of unhappy players back then and most of them never returned.
I only hope the players that Paul promised in coming to ACWFC will get to play for AUWFC. Will the promise come to fruition. I don't think so.
Most importantly, I feel sorry for the players at other clubs will be overlooked for the AUWFC because they rejected his offer in going to ACWFC.
Time will tell.
...i am sure if he does live up to his promises you will have had enough time to find something else to b!tch and moan about
Im closer than you think

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

From going back to West Adelaide, to Pontians, AC Women's, Olympic & now AU Women's. shiraz me, I wanna know how Paul has enough time in the week to coach all these teams???
I've heard he's also got the coaching job at Mawson Lakes Primary School & will soon be appointed as Adelaide Highs open mens team coach.

If you don't get a life soon enough, he'll end up coaching your FIFA 17 PS4 team as well :lol:
Hawkesy wrote:COLOSSUS...........Congratulations, you have won the title fair a square.

PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW WNID UP KING

Thintwit1974
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Thintwit1974 »

New Adelaide United Women’s Coach is wonderful and I really admire their collaboration and team work which is only possible because of new coach. Here you can get law assignment help Australia for more new techniques. I am impressed by their leading skills and I think with this level of courage, no one can defeat you. This is a biggest platform for all football players.

nathanburns15
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by nathanburns15 »

Another one sportsbird got wrong :lol: :lol: