Chidiac to Heidelberg United

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Chidiac to Heidelberg United

Post by United We Stand »

billy the kid wrote:I reckon any discussion about stuff other than the achievements about Alex should be on another topic string.

Lets just worry about SA football...the dedicated players we have here and the great season that lays ahead for the WNPL. After 2016 lets hope we have a cracker of a season.

Billy, I agree with what you are saying about concentrating on our NPL season. However, this thread was about Chidiac signing with Heidelberg. It was NOT about her nomination as Young Footballer of the Year or being selected in the Matildas. That is,it was not about her achievements. With other girls from Adelaide United also signing for Heidelberg (Ladas, Abbey) it was quite normal that the thread developed in the way that it did. Good luck to all the South Australian WNPL teams for the upcoming season. I am looking forward to it and will certainly be attending every round!